The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Thanks to China, I am unemployed

Started by Gaon, March 18, 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quoteand often pure rock

Aw, that's so sad. You can't get your rocks of  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Aw, that's so sad. You can't get your rocks of  ac_smile

Let's put it this way...  The mountain you see in my backyard is exactly the same height as the mountain that fell in the Hope Slide.  I often wonder how quickly death would come if it ever let loose like Hope Slide and I really did get my rocks off...   :sad:

Berry Sweet

Ok, so because two acres is mountain, that means you can't do anything except drink beer.  Makes total sense.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ok, so because two acres is mountain, that means you can't do anything except drink beer.  Makes total sense.

Correct.  Although I do have about one acre of grass to mow, but I can drink beer and operate the ride-on at the same time if I have to.  I need to mow the lawn, but it decided to start raining here a few days ago, so I'll wait until shit dries out a bit.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"5 acres is still quite a bit.  I use to live on 3.  There are other things you can do with land besides grow veggies.   Use your imagination.

Doesn't Herman have something like four hundred acres. He grows canola, and raises beef cattle. I think he has bees too.

Herman is some serious farming...I cant see Mel doing that at all.

He has enough land for a little shop and a decent size green house for some kinda business...Id grow weed and make products...Mel could make his own beer or something...thc infused beer, whatever works.  Possibilities are endless if you have an imagination

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Herman is some serious farming...I cant see Mel doing that at all.

He has enough land for a little shop and a decent size green house for some kinda business...Id grow weed and make products...Mel could make his own beer or something...thc infused beer, whatever works.  Possibilities are endless if you have an imagination

It's one thing to be a dedicated farmer with hundreds of acres, as that is your business...  This property isn't like that.  It's not a farm.

That said, there are no by-laws here, and nothing stops anyone from starting and running any sort of home based business on this property.  I can park my work truck here.  In the cities I could not.

Many people here run small businesses on their properties:  Honey, Soap, Pottery, you name it!  I also know that in most cases these bring in 'hobby type' incomes, and often have to be supplemented by a 'real' job...

Odinson

This show is canadian..

It is accurate... Everybody is farting rainbows..

Just like in real-life Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDUom6VQ8ns&app=desktop">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDUom6VQ8ns&app=desktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"This show is canadian..

It is accurate... Everybody is farting rainbows..

Just like in real-life Canada.

Come to Canada, my Aryan friend!  There is lots of room here to get yer Mountain on!

The Province of British Columbia alone, where I live, is larger than any European nation except for Russia!

BC: 944,735 km²

Finland:  338,440 km²

You will experience open areas like you would not see in Western Europe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Haul weed

I haul whatever the customer needs hauled, so I hope I can make do!

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Haul weed

I haul whatever the customer needs hauled, so I hope I can make do!

You should get a real job...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"You should get a real job...

Which would be?

Frood

Something other than what you say is your real job....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I have five bedrooms here, and thinking that starting a non-profit to shelter young women fleeing abusive relationships could be a thing...

Like a Neon Rider Ranch.

I will show them the way with tenderness!

Anonymous

All kidding aside now, this would be a perfect safe house now that I think about it...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview