The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Thanks to China, I am unemployed

Started by Gaon, March 18, 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 43 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have no fear of catching COVID-19. I'm 35, I'm super healthy and I have a great ASS.

Lock downs kill people and those they don't kill they make poorer. Herd immunity baby. Without a vaccine, it's the only solution.

QuoteT cells found in COVID-19 patients 'bode well' for long-term immunity

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/t-cells-found-covid-19-patients-bode-well-long-term-immunity">https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05 ... m-immunity">https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/t-cells-found-covid-19-patients-bode-well-long-term-immunity

Bullshitto...

You should be flying over to China and helping them out tuff gurl... Why do you Asians lie so much?

Ruh-roh...

VVV

Hundreds of villages locked down in northeastern China after new coronavirus outbreak

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/hundreds-of-villages-locked-down-in-northeastern-china-after-new-coronavirus-outbreak/ar-BB14bapl?ocid=spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/hu ... spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/hundreds-of-villages-locked-down-in-northeastern-china-after-new-coronavirus-outbreak/ar-BB14bapl?ocid=spartanntp
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

That isn't a reply to what I posted. New outbreaks in China. So fucking what. Without a vaccine, we're all going to catch it anyway. Herd immunity all the way while isolating the old and the sick and I gather you fall into both categories.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"That isn't a reply to what I posted. New outbreaks in China. So fucking what. Without a vaccine, we're all going to catch it anyway. Herd immunity all the way while isolating the old and the sick and I gather you fall into both categories.

Let me tell you something now...

there will never be a "vaccine"... There isn't one for Sars1, there isn't one for AIDS and there certainly won't be one for Sars 2 so if you're hoping to be rescued that way, you'll be waiting a bloody long time.

I own my own properties... I never need to work. I live on investments. That's what happens to Queens in Perth.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"He didnt get the position because he didnt pass the medical.. Some weird breathing test... Not alcohol related.

Most likely Spirometry test.  LaFarge required this test prior to hire (they paid).  Only time I've ever had to do such a test.

Yes, I passed.

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"I cannot take this anymore. caskur, I caught the coronavirus and recovered.

">

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Bars, restaurants and stores reopen in Saskatchewan on Tuesday. I read that some stores are having a hard time getting staff back because Justine is paying them what they would make working to sit at home.

Watch what happens when that money stops...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Watch what happens when that money stops...

People like me join the workforce again!  But I still have one more $2,000 welfare cheque to grab, so leave me alone until after that!   :mad:

Berry Sweet

What are you gonna do for work Mel?  Kalesnikoff Lumber? Turn into Oscar the grouch?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What are you gonna do for work Mel?  Kalesnikoff Lumber? Turn into Oscar the grouch?

Hopefully run my truck, but I really don't know!

Berry Sweet

I'd plan, I'm sure there is competition in the area.   Get a license for weed....grow it, sell some and then make THC products, sell them online.

Berry Sweet

If I lived out there, I'd be doing all sorts of stuff....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"
Bars, restaurants and stores reopen in Saskatchewan on Tuesday. I read that some stores are having a hard time getting staff back because Justine is paying them what they would make working to sit at home.

Watch what happens when that money stops...

Borrow more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'd plan, I'm sure there is competition in the area.   Get a license for weed....grow it, sell some and then make THC products, sell them online.

Life, and what it holds, will always be a very precarious thing for people like me.  I don't do well in a classroom setting, and as such will never obtain any sort of professional designation.  Other than being licensed to drive a truck, I don't have much else going for me!

There's a chance that I could end up homeless in this life, but that's something I have to accept...  There's not much support out there for straight white males like me.  Injuns get all the free schooling they want, secure Government jobs now all hire nothing but women and minorities...  It's not like the good old days.

That's why I admire the 1950's through to the 1970's, when a guy like me could easily land a unionized factory job for life, complete with pension and benefits.  We have done a great job of eliminating those, however.

Ya, it worries me at times, but I'll try to not let it get me down until I actually do end up on the streets!

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'd plan, I'm sure there is competition in the area.   Get a license for weed....grow it, sell some and then make THC products, sell them online.

Life, and what it holds, will always be a very precarious thing for people like me.  I don't do well in a classroom setting, and as such will never obtain any sort of professional designation.  Other than being licensed to drive a truck, I don't have much else going for me!

There's a chance that I could end up homeless in this life, but that's something I have to accept...  There's not much support out there for straight white males like me.  Injuns get all the free schooling they want, secure Government jobs now all hire nothing but women and minorities...  It's not like the good old days.

That's why I admire the 1950's through to the 1970's, when a guy like me could easily land a unionized factory job for life, complete with pension and benefits.  We have done a great job of eliminating those, however.

Ya, it worries me at times, but I'll try to not let it get me down until I actually do end up on the streets!

You have a property... breed rabbits or something.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview