The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Thanks to China, I am unemployed

Started by Gaon, March 18, 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=420024 time=1630977451 user_id=3254
What a waste of human capital.....we all suffer because of it.

Yep.  It's sick.

There was also another woman I went to school with....she was a nurse or something of the sort....she was from Mexico....she also was not allowed to work...so she was going back to school again..

Immigrants want to come to Canada so bad...I bet they are getting fed false information and promises....then they get here and they are fucked.

Canada is not the country it use to be....now its all smoke and mirrors, false and empty promises....come here and fend for yourself...but vote Libral...my God!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420026 time=1630977869 user_id=164
I dunno fash....seems like a lot of people want to take courses that will get them a degree and a job without having to study hard for it...abd they want to sit behind a computer all day....I think these kinds of jobs are just disappearing??

I on the other hand don't care.  I don't want one of those boring jobs....I literally can not sit still....I prefer the active jobs....I get my job and workout done in one day....no stress to take home.  I don't make a killing...but its decent and I'm fulfilled....plus I dpnt have to deal with the public...which is a massive bonus!

Shen's trolling aside, she has a point..

There are unrealistic expectations about advanced education..

Having a degree is not enough and never has been......one needs a profession to succeed.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=420025 time=1630977637 user_id=56
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420021 time=1630976801 user_id=164
One thing I hear a lot of complaints about is...people fresh out of school with their degrees looking for work...and they can't get anything cause whoever is hiring wants ypu to have a degree, have 2-3 years work experience in an entry level position and the pay is min wage or a dollar over min wage.  

Imagine trying to survive and pay off your student loan with that shit wage.  Some of these people end up working at McDs or Walmart cause they can't find anything in their area of study.

I know a woman who is over $100,000 in debt from her recent education and she can't find a job.

We should stop subsidizing liberal farts hobby degrees for lazy useless white assholes and redirect that money into real degrees.

That's what I was trying to think of... the farts degree  🤣

You are not wrong!  Too many whites going for this and getting nowhere and then crying about it.

White women my age are horrible!  I can't stand them.  I was telling my mom about this a while back....and she told me I was wrong....I told her...just ypu wait!!  One day a white chick my age is gonna be rude to ypu in public and act like she's better than you....lo and behold!  It happened to her!  She told me all about it and she said she actually felt scared!  But now she believes me.

White people have bad attitudes too...I was in Whistler a few days ago...so I'm white...but I know I can look like an immigrants sometimes (given the day how I wear my hair)....a white woman my age was bothering me for no apparent reason...I was ignoring her...then she yelled to me, "do ypu even speak English?"  ac_wot  my mom was floored...she couldn't believe it....tbh, this has been happening to me more than normal lately....all from white people my age.  I'm unimpressed.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420032 time=1630979495 user_id=164
Lol...I saw that!  🤣🤣

What did you see?

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

One thing I hear a lot of complaints about is...people fresh out of school with their degrees looking for work...and they can't get anything cause whoever is hiring wants ypu to have a degree, have 2-3 years work experience in an entry level position and the pay is min wage or a dollar over min wage.  

Imagine trying to survive and pay off your student loan with that shit wage.  Some of these people end up working at McDs or Walmart cause they can't find anything in their area of study.

I know a woman who is over $100,000 in debt from her recent education and she can't find a job.

We should stop subsidizing liberal farts hobby degrees for lazy useless white assholes and redirect that money into real degrees.

My boy is one of those lazy white assholes with a hobby degree. Lucky for him he got on with the federal civil service. Once you get on with them you are set for life. It aint close to the coin I made at the peak of my working life, but it don't have the responsibility I had either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420035 time=1630979812 user_id=164
I'll keep it to myself.

They always have to try tho 🤣

Okay whatever.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=420036 time=1630980055 user_id=1689

My boy is one of those lazy white assholes with a hobby degree. Lucky for him he got on with the federal civil service. Once you get on with them you are set for life. It aint close to the coin I made at the peak of my working life, but it don't have the responsibility I had either.

I'm sure Shen didn't mean your son..

I'm glad for your son that he he had luck on his side and was hired by the federal public service..

We're paying for our daughter's education and we need to make sure that at the end of four years she's acquired skills that make her employable..

Fortunately, she chose an area of study that leads to a career.

Berry Sweet

Fash, ypur daughter is doing things the right way...I bet she actually studies and really is smart.

But I will tell you...some of the things I've seen and experienced in my life...you can't unsee them....call me crazy but....there are literally people out there working in areas they have no position to be in at all...they dpnt have the degrees, training or education to be doing what they are doing....they've manipulated their way in....used and hurt people to get a position.  As long as they keep manipulating, they get away with it....next time you feel leery of someone in a professional field....ask for their credentials and actually look them up!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420044 time=1630982161 user_id=164
Fash, ypur daughter is doing things the right way...I bet she actually studies and really is smart.

But I will tell you...some of the things I've seen and experienced in my life...you can't unsee them....call me crazy but....there are literally people out there working in areas they have no position to be in at all...they dpnt have the degrees, training or education to be doing what they are doing....they've manipulated their way in....used and hurt people to get a position.  As long as they keep manipulating, they get away with it....next time you feel leery of someone in a professional field....ask for their credentials and actually look them up!

Old Jock says there are African immigrants in Winnipeg working in health care and law with fake credentials.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=420045 time=1630982465 user_id=1689

Old Jock says there are African immigrants in Winnipeg working in health care and law with fake credentials.

I believe it.  They how to talk and manipulate people.

There were a few dentists here in BC a while back who were doing shoddy work....it took years of complaints before anything was done.  Turns out none of them had a degree or even went to school...it was all fake...and they got business.

These kinds of people know how to do this and they also know the Canadian laws will do nothing to them...they'll get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again....they just move to another province and start up business again.

You can do whatever you want in Canada.  

I do background checks on everyone in any field to make sure they are accredited and licensed...esp if I'm putting my kid into something...I want to know their history...there are a few people I have come across who seemed sketchy....skip them and find another.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420049 time=1630984178 user_id=164

I believe it.  They know how to talk and manipulate people.

There were a few dentists here in BC a while back who were doing shoddy work....it took years of complaints before anything was done.  Turns out none of them had a degree or even went to school...it was all fake...and they got business.

These kinds of people know how to do this and they also know the Canadian laws will do nothing to them...they'll get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again....they just move to another province and start up business again.

I do background checks on everyone in any field to make sure they are accredited and licensed...esp if I'm putting my kid into something...I want to know their history...there are a few people I have come across who seemed sketchy....skip them and find another.

I thought their professional organizations would've vetted them.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=420050 time=1630984332 user_id=3254

I dont know how theyamage to do this?  I'm not a career criminal.  But I know their manipulation techniques very well.

I went to a dentist in my late 20s....just moved back from the koots and I wanted a cleaning and a check up....this guy told me I had 6 cavities (this guy was actually accredited and licensed) and told me to come back and get them filled.

I was like, bullshit...there's no way I could have 6 cavities!  So I told my parents and they were confused...they even looked in my mouth with a flashlight and saw nothing....my mom made me apt to see her dentist and get a second opinion....I went....I was cavity free...he told me I had excellent teeth.

I was pissed off!  I like to know how many people fall for that and get holes drilled and filled in their teeth for no reason.  I reported him for doing that.  Eventually down the road that dentist lost his job...I guess he finally got enough complaints.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420051 time=1630985215 user_id=164
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=420050 time=1630984332 user_id=3254

I dont know how theyamage to do this?  I'm not a career criminal.  But I know their manipulation techniques very well.

I went to a dentist in my late 20s....just moved back from the koots and I wanted a cleaning and a check up....this guy told me I had 6 cavities (this guy was actually accredited and licensed) and told me to come back and get them filled.

I was like, bullshit...there's no way I could have 6 cavities!  So I told my parents and they were confused...they even looked in my mouth with a flashlight and saw nothing....my mom made me apt to see her dentist and get a second opinion....I went....I was cavity free...he told me I had excellent teeth.

I was pissed off!  I like to know how many people fall for that and get holes drilled and filled in their teeth for no reason.  I reported him for doing that.  Eventually down the road that dentist lost his job...I guess he finally got enough complaints.

Anybody using fake medical or law creds will eventually get caught if they are not caught at the beginning. Then they face criminal charges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview