The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Thanks to China, I am unemployed

Started by Gaon, March 18, 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420044 time=1630982161 user_id=164
Fash, ypur daughter is doing things the right way...I bet she actually studies and really is smart.

But I will tell you...some of the things I've seen and experienced in my life...you can't unsee them....call me crazy but....there are literally people out there working in areas they have no position to be in at all...they dpnt have the degrees, training or education to be doing what they are doing....they've manipulated their way in....used and hurt people to get a position.  As long as they keep manipulating, they get away with it....next time you feel leery of someone in a professional field....ask for their credentials and actually look them up!

Some industries like entertainment or even politics that is possible. Perhaps even the norm.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=420052 time=1630985478 user_id=1689
Anybody using fake medical or law creds will eventually get caught if they are not caught at the beginning. Then they face criminal charges.

Yes they can get fined...a puny fine...like I said...they just move and start again...change names...they don't care.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=420053 time=1630985842 user_id=56
Fash, ypur daughter is doing things the right way...I bet she actually studies and really is smart.

But I will tell you...some of the things I've seen and experienced in my life...you can't unsee them....call me crazy but....there are literally people out there working in areas they have no position to be in at all...they dpnt have the degrees, training or education to be doing what they are doing....they've manipulated their way in....used and hurt people to get a position.  As long as they keep manipulating, they get away with it....next time you feel leery of someone in a professional field....ask for their credentials and actually look them up!

Some industries like entertainment or even politics that is possible. Perhaps even the norm.

Its the norm everywhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420055 time=1630987669 user_id=164

Its the norm everywhere.

Um no. Not in real professions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=420056 time=1630988180 user_id=56
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420055 time=1630987669 user_id=164

Its the norm everywhere.

Um no. Not in real professions.

I hope so.

Berry Sweet

Not everyone does it...but it does exist in all professions...(some people might have some education but they make themselves appear to be more that what they are).

All walks of life.  

People are fucked.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420059 time=1630993917 user_id=164
Not everyone does it...but it does exist in all professions...(some people might have some education but they make themselves appear to be more that what they are).

All walks of life.  

People are fucked.

There are checks in place for professions, so it's quite difficult to get away with fake credentials.

Odinson

Just be a refugee and employers will believe everything you say.

You wouldnt believe how many Ahmed Von Browns we received with the operation paperclip back in 2015.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=420082 time=1631039366 user_id=136
Just be a refugee and employers will believe everything you say.

You wouldnt believe how many Ahmed Von Browns we received with the operation paperclip back in 2015.

Not in Canada......you need proof of qualifications.

cc

And, many foreign degrees are not honored in 1st world countries

Example: Our islamic employee had an Iranian degree and operated there as an Electrical Engineer for several years  .. yet had to do a lot of university work here in order to be considered as a Professional Engineer .. so much work that he abandoned it in order to simply make a living to support he and his family
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=420094 time=1631053013 user_id=88

Example: Our islamic employee had an Iranian degree and operated there as an Electrical Engineer for several years  .. yet had to do a lot of university work here in order to be considered as a Professional Engineer .. so much work that he abandoned it in order to simply make a living to support he and his family

APEGA in Alberta evaluates foreign engineering credentials against the APEGA syllabus. If an applicant's post-secondary degrees are from a university outside of Canada, they must obtain an International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP) Course by Course Report of your academic records from World Education Services (WES).

APEGA won't accept any other proof of academics, and this report will be delivered electronically from WES to APEGA.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=420097 time=1631053393 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=420094 time=1631053013 user_id=88

APEGA in Alberta evaluates foreign engineering credentials against the APEGA syllabus. If an applicant's post-secondary degrees are from a university outside of Canada, they must obtain an International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP) Course by Course Report of your academic records from World Education Services (WES).

APEGA won't accept any other proof of academics, and this report will be delivered electronically from WES to APEGA.

That's their professional organization like the Alberta Medical Association ot the Alberta College of Paramedics?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=420062 time=1630994119 user_id=3254

All walks of life.  

People are fucked.

There are checks in place for professions, so it's quite difficult to get away with fake credentials.

I like to know how those fake dentists got away with it for that long?  It goes to show you....you can set up shop and practice whatever the heck your doing...hang fake diplomas on the wall....and people will flock there for service without even checking credentials themselves...like the people who watch Fox News for current information...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=420118 time=1631078764 user_id=164
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=420062 time=1630994119 user_id=3254

All walks of life.  

People are fucked.

I like to know how those fake dentists got away with it for that long?  It goes to show you....you can set up shop and practice whatever the heck your doing...hang fake diplomas on the wall....and people will flock there for service without even checking credentials themselves...like the people who watch Fox News for current information...

I don't know the circusmstances of the dentists.

Anonymous

Quotepeople will flock there for service without even checking credentials themselves...like the people who watch Fox News for current information

Do you seriously believe CNN, MSNBC or the CBC are less biased than Fox?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview