Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

I've never felt this way about the forums before

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2020, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

We are in the midst of a Chinese global pandemic, that's impacting all of the members of the forum community..

Posters are losing their jobs, we've lost a member of the forum community, and anxiety grows..

In all the years I've been posting I've never felt the way I do right now..

So much is happening so fast....it's overwhelming.

Odinson

I have sad news..

I have to work 8 hours per day now..

I dont know how you people survive these impossible hours.

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"I have sad news..

I went from working 12-13 hour days, 6 days each week to being unemployed. This change came about in 2 short months.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We are in the midst of a Chinese global pandemic, that's impacting all of the members of the forum community..

Posters are losing their jobs, we've lost a member of the forum community, and anxiety grows..

In all the years I've been posting I've never felt the way I do right now..

So much is happening so fast....it's overwhelming.

I was nearly killed once.

That prepared me for any adverse situation & taught me a lesson.

That is....

Just when you think yer gonna die, you have more time to react to save yourself than you thi nk, Fashionista.

...so don't be afraid, eh?

Cuz tomorrow the sun will rise & you'll still be here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

I went from working 12-13 hour days, 6 days each week to being unemployed. This change came about in 2 short months.

I remember how happy you were when you got your credentials recognized in Canada Gaon..

I see in another thread that you have to give up a company vehicle too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I remember how happy you were when you got your credentials recognized in Canada Gaon..

I see in another thread that you have to give up a company vehicle too.

The World has been there before, Fashionista.

The Great Depression of 1929:

">

The Great Recession (Depression?) of 2020:

">

Odinson

Are you fired or just laid off?`

Anonymous

It's probably not helpful for me to post this here, but as the preacher says in Ecclesiastes there is nothing new under the sun.

The historian Kevin Kruse (at Princeton) tweeted recently:

"As others noted, it's like the Spanish flu of 1918 and the stock market crash of 1929 at the same time, but overseen by Harding's total incompetence plus Nixon's pettiness and paranoia."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"It's probably not helpful for me to post this here, but as the preacher says in Ecclesiastes there is nothing new under the sun.

The historian Kevin Kruse (at Princeton) tweeted recently:

"As others noted, it's like the Spanish flu of 1918 and the stock market crash of 1929 at the same time, but overseen by Harding's total incompetence plus Nixon's pettiness and paranoia."

Nope. It's 100% China's fault. The coronavirus was created in a lab with the intent of destroying the West. China is a terrorist state.

cc

Lab or bat, the known cover-up to deliberately  allow the entire world to suffer is an act of war
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Lab or bat, the known cover-up to deliberately  allow the entire world to suffer is an act of war

The Chinese virus was created in a lab.

Anonymous

When I was in Taiwan the name used was connected to the city in China where it was first detected.

The Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) yesterday said that it would use the name "Wuhan pneumonia" when communicating with the public about the disease caused by the previously-named 2019 novel coronavirus, after the WHO on Tuesday officially named the virus "COVID-19."

The virus was first detected in Wuhan, China.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2020/02/13/2003730887">http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/a ... 2003730887">http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2020/02/13/2003730887

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"When I was in Taiwan the name used was connected to the city in China where it was first detected.

The Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) yesterday said that it would use the name "Wuhan pneumonia" when communicating with the public about the disease caused by the previously-named 2019 novel coronavirus, after the WHO on Tuesday officially named the virus "COVID-19."

The virus was first detected in Wuhan, China.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2020/02/13/2003730887">http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/a ... 2003730887">http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2020/02/13/2003730887

Of course it's the Wuhan deliberate coronavirus despite what prog deniers say.

cc

Wuhan is a legit and logical  name for it.

T has changed it to China .. also legit as the Chinese Govt deliberately played every game in the book with it  ... including silently sending it with people on planes .. Seattle was one destination, and got a few hundred returning  .. no doubt the cause of the horrible care home tragedy near by
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Wuhan is a legit and logical  name for it.

T has changed it to China .. also legit as the Chinese Govt played every game in the book with it

China accepts no responsibility for the blood on their hands and the economic collapse the Western world is facing.....and they did this deliberately..

If China feels uncomfortable about the death and economic devastation they have inflicted on the world, that's too bad for the CCP.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview