Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I've never felt this way about the forums before

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2020, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=375964 time=1597552707 user_id=3254
Quote from: Mel post_id=375963 time=1597552595
Genetics and metabolism play a big part...  I weigh the same as I did when I was 16, but most importantly I don't consume large quantities of unhealthy food.

I didn't know that Dr Gibson.

:001_rolleyes:

A lot of guys say that...they even claim they haven't even aged   :roll:   they are filled out at this age with beer bellies and bald spots...I guess all 16 year old boys look like 40 year olds lol

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Mel post_id=375967 time=1597553064
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=375965 time=1597552741 user_id=164
Yeah, weird eh?  I won't drink again ever...I dont like it...it effected my memory as well...now I'm all upto par.

Have you found you're shitting less know?  When I drink lots of coffee and beer, I'm shitting all the damn time!

Nice spelling...I generally get it all out at work...my job is physical so it helps to get everything moving.  I don't drink much coffee...lots of water or Gatorade.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=375968 time=1597553293 user_id=164
A lot of guys say that...they even claim they haven't even aged   :roll:   they are filled out at this age with beer bellies and bald spots...I guess all 16 year old boys look like 40 year olds lol

I've posted enough pics to prove that I'm not fat, nor balding.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=375969 time=1597553479 user_id=164
Nice spelling...I generally get it all out at work...my job is physical so it helps to get everything moving.  I don't drink much coffee...lots of water or Gatorade.

I can't edit my posts, so there.  

And I bet you hold your shit in until you can shit on company time, right?  I've worked with people like you!  10 minutes after lunch break they decide to hide in the shitter for half an hour!  Every day like clockwork!  Actually, I usually do this too!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Boss makes a dollar,

I make a dime.

That's why I shit on company time!   :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Mel post_id=375971 time=1597553880
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=375969 time=1597553479 user_id=164

I can't edit my posts, so there.  

And I bet you hold your shit in until you can shit on company time, right?  I've worked with people like you!  10 minutes after lunch break they decide to hide in the shitter for half an hour!  Every day like clockwork!  Actually, I usually do this too!   :laugh:

Actuallly, I prefer to shit in the comfort of my own bathroom at home, but since I'm always on the go at work, I have no choice.

My job is not boring, plus I rarely take breaks....I do take a quick 5 whenever to have a smoke.

Anyone who hides in the bathroom at work has a boring job...I've had a couple of those in the past...I can't do a one spot, everyday job.

Berry Sweet

The workee kind.  The kind where you don't need to hide in a bathroom.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview