Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

I've never felt this way about the forums before

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2020, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=375863 time=1597522560 user_id=1974
Grampy Herm?

That's awesome, man.  :thumbup:

Being a grandparent is no small potatoes.

When I held my grand daughter for the first time, it was an unreal feeling. I am at my son's place now watching her sleep.

Anonymous

So it was the Brazilian that got snuffed by Covid. How ironic, as he was only following his hero Bolsonaro's advice. Oh well, now he is dead. I guess he should not have taken pandemic advice from a certified moron.

What a silly person the Brazilian was.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=375875 time=1597524459Creepy :shock:

Yes, you are.....very sick and creepy.

Berry Sweet

I didn't have any help...I drank for stress related reasons.  I tried to get a few friends to do it with me and they didn't want to.  I stopped hanging out with them and went my own way.

Fast forward 18 months in, ive completely changed my life, lost excess drinking weight, I lift weights daily and have put on muscle tone...I am so satisfied with myself!  I look great in everything, again!  Ran into an old friend I use to drink with (who I also asked to quit with me, but she didn't)...she couldnt believe how great I looked and started crying...she's gained a lot of extra weight from drinking, probably mostly summer time CERB collecting drinking....but geez lady, I told you to quit with me! But no, you wanted to sit at home, drink and eat crap.  Even my kid is impressed with me...she says I have more energy now and wants to lift with me!

It's a very good thing! Quitting drinking was the best decision I ever made.  Plus, I've saved so much money! Alcohol is ridiculously expencive. I've bought a car and new furnature, and now I'm saving for a future trip somewhere.

Congrats to IHJ, Peaches and Guest for staying sober ...keep it up guest, it gets better! Don't give in!

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=375887 time=1597526156 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=375875 time=1597524459Creepy :shock:

Yes, you are.....very sick and creepy.

Only the forum incels(Edweird, Joe, Scouse, and Mel) would think of anything so fucking sick.

cc

Quote from: Curious post_id=375883 time=1597525283
So it was the Brazilian that got snuffed by Covid. How ironic, as he was only following his hero Bolsonaro's advice. Oh well, now he is dead. I guess he should not have taken pandemic advice from a certified moron.

What a silly person the Brazilian was.

Do you or we actually know that as a fact?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=375888 time=1597527708 user_id=164
I didn't have any help...I drank for stress related reasons.  I tried to get a few friends to do it with me and they didn't want to.  I stopped hanging out with them and went my own way.

Fast forward 18 months in, ive completely changed my life, lost excess drinking weight, I lift weights daily and have put on muscle tone...I am so satisfied with myself!  I look great in everything, again!  Ran into an old friend I use to drink with (who I also asked to quit with me, but she didn't)...she couldnt believe how great I looked and started crying...she's gained a lot of extra weight from drinking, probably mostly summer time CERB collecting drinking....but geez lady, I told you to quit with me! But no, you wanted to sit at home, drink and eat crap.  Even my kid is impressed with me...she says I have more energy now and wants to lift with me!

It's a very good thing! Quitting drinking was the best decision I ever made.  Plus, I've saved so much money! Alcohol is ridiculously expencive. I've bought a car and new furnature, and now I'm saving for a future trip somewhere.

Congrats to IHJ, Peaches and Guest for staying sober ...keep it up guest, it gets better! Don't give in!

I never got fat from drinking, but I'm naturally thin. Like you, my lifestyle is much healthier without alcohol.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=375900 time=1597535871 user_id=2015

I never got fat from drinking, but I'm naturally thin. Like you, my lifestyle is much healthier without alcohol.

You are lucky.  My body retains all the alcohol and just bloats me really bad.  Within 6 months of quitting alcohol, eveything literally just melted right off...

The lifestyle is sooo much better! 👊

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=375957 time=1597552049 user_id=164
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=375900 time=1597535871 user_id=2015

You are lucky.  My body retains all the alcohol and just bloats me really bad.  Within 6 months of quitting alcohol, eveything literally just melted right off...

The lifestyle is sooo much better! 👊

Strange how it affects different people in different ways.

Anonymous

Genetics and metabolism play a big part...  I weigh the same as I did when I was 16, but most importantly I don't consume large quantities of unhealthy food.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=375963 time=1597552595
Genetics and metabolism play a big part...  I weigh the same as I did when I was 16, but most importantly I don't consume large quantities of unhealthy food.

I didn't know that Dr Gibson.

:001_rolleyes:

Berry Sweet

Yeah, weird eh?  I won't drink again ever...I dont like it...it effected my memory as well...now I'm all upto par.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=375964 time=1597552707 user_id=3254
I didn't know that Dr Gibson.

:001_rolleyes:

Now you do!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=375965 time=1597552741 user_id=164
Yeah, weird eh?  I won't drink again ever...I dont like it...it effected my memory as well...now I'm all upto par.

Have you found you're shitting less know?  When I drink lots of coffee and beer, I'm shitting all the damn time!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview