The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

I actually agree with Shen Li...

Started by Anonymous, March 24, 2020, 03:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

ac_lmfao

YOU'RE going to get it, and if you don't die from it, you'll be financially ruined...  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I self isolate better than 99.9% of the people anywhere, even before Chinkenpox!

Other than a couple of trades I needed to bring in for some select work, I haven't had a visitor in five years!

Five fucking years!  Yes...  I know isolation.  I know it better than anyone, since I do it better than anyone.

Nobody here isolates themselves as well as I have.  I haven't had one single person enter or leave, other than me, for about three weeks now.

I am in a position that most others are not.  I have lived in isolation for years, and can easily handle it.  

It is also lonesome.  Very few people live like me.

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"I self isolate better than 99.9% of the people anywhere, even before Chinkenpox!

Other than a couple of trades I needed to bring in for some select work, I haven't had a visitor in five years!

Five fucking years!  Yes...  I know isolation.  I know it better than anyone, since I do it better than anyone.

Nobody here isolates themselves as well as I have.  I haven't had one single person enter or leave, other than me, for about three weeks now.

I am in a position that most others are not.  I have lived in isolation for years, and can easily handle it.  

pffft, Imma Capricorn... we're known hermits.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"pffft, Imma Capricorn... we're known hermits.

You have a husband, and you get out...

I am literally alone.

No family, no kids, and no social circle at all...

It is not how you live...  I live differently than all the others!

Mostly it's myself to blame, but I also wouldn't want it any other way!

caskur

Well my husband worked a lot and now he is running around after the oldies... 3 of them.

He officially retires next month...

I spend no quality time with him except the occasional day trip where I can go photograph birds...

IF his 88 year old mother drop dead, we would be free to travel more but while she lives, we're stuck to short day trips....

I do have 1 visitor, my 72 year old aunty.... so yeah, I guess I'm less isolated than you.... just!!

I can keep myself entertained.

I'm just dreaming of the day I'm free of obligations.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Odinson

The great tit..

I never knew that they were such pests..

And they are also protected species..

Odinson

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ef/Great_tit_side-on.jpg/1280px-Great_tit_side-on.jpg">

Anonymous

There's so much life here, it's beautiful!

Now that the weather is warming, birds and squirrels are in full force!

It's beautiful to me, to see this life!

Every single day I make the same eye contact with the same Squirrel...

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"I self isolate better than 99.9% of the people anywhere, even before Chinkenpox!

Liar!... it was only 3 or so years ago that you were bitching about your Body Corporate while you were sardined into compact living...

You're a perpetual liar...  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Woodpeckers drumming on my metal roof!

I throw pine cones at them!

:laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"Woodpeckers drumming on my metal roof!

I throw pine cones at them!

:laugh:

Not surprised...

... but your walls are padded...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"You're a perpetual liar...  :laugh3:

Should I proxy up now?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ef/Great_tit_side-on.jpg/1280px-Great_tit_side-on.jpg">

I see something like that in our bird feeders.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview