The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I said he could hide under the dumpster and he did! Yay! He's alive!  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Green balloons!!!!  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I said he could hide under the dumpster and he did! Yay! He's alive!  ac_dance

Well played, producers...

Didn't see his death coming.

Even less his resurrection.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It may not be the popular concept around here but I'm not afraid to be in the minority. ac_toofunny

I will go with Glenn being alive. He might be on the show tonight or not but I will say he did not get devoured by that herd.

Well I have to say I'm pleased I was wrong. Good call Azhya  :yahoo:

Thanks, Keeps! :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Apparently, that Enid has a sinister background. Aha! Little bitch.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Oh I know! What was her deal anyway?

keeper

I think she was a part of the "wolf" gang that attacked the town.

Her & Karl are gunna get it on!!

@realAzhyaAryola

The mid-season finale is tonight, gang. Apparently, there will be  t h r e a t s  to the community that may be impossible to defeat. Sigh.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

So, what's the word? Did you like the last season?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So, what's the word? Did you like the last season?

When does the new season start Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

Hi, Fash. I believe it will be on February 14, 2016. It will be the second half of this new season. The one that just ended was the first half.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hi, Fash. I believe it will be on February 14, 2016. It will be the second half of this new season. The one that just ended was the first half.

They have a little break in the winter.

easter bunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

lol easter bunny, I would watch this version of the series, but without the guns and knives.

easter bunny

There's a whole bunch of 30 second bunnies movies. lol   -->  http://www.angryalien.com/">http://www.angryalien.com/