The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"There's a whole bunch of 30 second bunnies movies. lol   -->  http://www.angryalien.com/">http://www.angryalien.com/

Thank you easter bunny, I will take a look.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Interesting episode last night; one for the ladies.

I sense a tragic death of a major character in the wind...

Annie

I think so too, they can't all be so lucky for soo long.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Glen or Carol is doomed...

@realAzhyaAryola

I tend to agree with that but I certainly hope we are wrong. Those two have had the "I'm through with all of this" look but they always prove to overcome the current crisis. I think, or I hope rather, that it will be Eugene. Actually, I don't want any of them to go. Maybe one of the newer characters.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

We lost most of the Alexandrians.

I think the final episode will be telling...

@realAzhyaAryola

It's so exciting how you just never know what's next. The last episode had that red-headed biatch and she seemed formidable but she was only there for 2 episodes. I love it. It's so good. I hope it never starts to disappoint.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Its done really well for 6 seasons in, and showing no signs of age.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't know how to receive Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Currently, he is Alicia Florick's dashing investigator lover in The Good Wife and I hear he will be Negan in TWD. Hm. That will be interesting to see.

http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2015/11/Jeffrey-Dean-Morgan.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Some in the know say Negan is a psychopathic lunatic, but then so was the Governor, may he RIP. Perhaps, as others opine, he will be a mirror image of Rick.

@realAzhyaAryola

Rick has become a killing machine and Carol and Glen look on as though they no longer agree with it. I felt that before they used to be in agreement, after all, they are just trying to survive. Survival of the fittest.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

Ohmygawwdd!! Tonight's show was heartbreaking, exhausting, scary, shocking, tear shedding.  And when Lucille hit, ohmygawd.. I think it was Abraham :sad:  :ohmy:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

It was hard to tell who he picked, I was trying to follow who he was picking but it looked like he was skipping over people. Who was beside Carl?  To his right, I think it might be the gay guy... I forgot his name.