The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Yep. He's quit the show, so they're writing a script accordingly.

Farewell, Sheriff Grimes.

Hail Maggie, new leader of the original gang.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am just so shattered. I do like the rest of the cast so I will stick with it but I will surely miss Rick Grimes. His family name is gone because Judith isn't his supposedly or she might carry his name only. His legacy will live on, hopefully.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

I suspect his departure won't be pretty...

Frood

TWD kind of lost me the last couple of seasons. I prefer FTWD but even that is getting stale too.

I'm keen on Yellowstone now. Excellent edgy series with Costner as the patriarch.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

So Rick Grimes has quit? Watch them make some black guy the new star of the show, mark my words. Maybe it will be that one who's gone over to Fear the Walking Dead......Him and that negress with the dreadlock wig will be the new leaders of civilisation.  ac_toofunny

I don't even know if I'm gonna bother watching the new series, if they bring in any more black characters or push any more lefty propaganda I'm out. Notice how The Saviors were mostly white guys and the people fighting this evil group consisted of every race under the sun? Just a coincidence though, I'm sure.....

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So Rick Grimes has quit? Watch them make some black guy the new star of the show, mark my words. Maybe it will be that one who's gone over to Fear the Walking Dead......Him and that negress with the dreadlock wig will be the new leaders of civilisation.  ac_toofunny

I don't even know if I'm gonna bother watching the new series, if they bring in any more black characters or push any more lefty propaganda I'm out. Notice how The Saviors were mostly white guys and the people fighting this evil group consisted of every race under the sun? Just a coincidence though, I'm sure.....

Hey scouse what's up Buddy

yeah, I'm done with the walking dead.  It was some great TV here and there,  the first episode.  The shows with the governor as the villain.  The show with Negan's reveal, and killing two main characters, was game of thrones level good.  

OTOH There was stupid stuff like Negan standing outside for five minutes making a speech and no one taking a shot at him.  But even worse, there have been so many filler scenes and filler episodes. When walking dead is bad, which is about half the time, IMO, it is probably some of the worst TV ever made.  If I have to watch another pep talk "we're going to make it, just hang in there"  dialog, I am going to jump off a building.  I can't take it anymore.  goodbye walking dead.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So Rick Grimes has quit? Watch them make some black guy the new star of the show, mark my words. Maybe it will be that one who's gone over to Fear the Walking Dead......Him and that negress with the dreadlock wig will be the new leaders of civilisation.  ac_toofunny

yeah, I'm done with the walking dead.  It was some great TV here and there,  the first episode.  The shows with the governor as the villain.  The show with Negan's reveal, and killing two main characters, was game of thrones level good.  

OTOH There was stupid stuff like Negan standing outside for five minutes making a speech and no one taking a shot at him.  But even worse, there have been so many filler scenes and filler episodes. When walking dead is bad, which is about half the time, IMO, it is probably some of the worst TV ever made.  If I have to watch another pep talk "we're going to make it, just hang in there"  dialog, I am going to jump off a building.  I can't take it anymore.  goodbye walking dead.

Hey man, hope you're well. Have you watched Fear the Walking Dead? It's basically just more of the same but I've managed to stick with it so far.

The leftist political crap is still there though naturally, in one episode they even defend one of the lead actors who murdered someone by saying he was a 'nasty old racist' and thus deserved it. Even people who don't normally comment on this sort of thing must have thought what the hell?

These directors and producers literally cannot resist tainting just about every movie or tv show with their political views.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Hey man, hope you're well. Have you watched Fear the Walking Dead? It's basically just more of the same but I've managed to stick with it so far.

The leftist political crap is still there though naturally, in one episode they even defend one of the lead actors who murdered someone by saying he was a 'nasty old racist' and thus deserved it. Even people who don't normally comment on this sort of thing must have thought what the hell?

These directors and producers literally cannot resist tainting just about every movie or tv show with their political views.
Glad to see you here again

i haven't watched FotWD.  I have been on the egde of no longer wtaching walking dead for a while, so I didn't have much interest in a spin off.  

Its funny how you mention the racism stuff being put in that show. I was thinking the other day when I saw a show where some libtard opposed the death penalty for a murdering pedophile.  And I thought  I could definitely see liberals supporting capital punishment of "racists" one day.  its the ultimate sin on their political religion.  (of course its racism the way they define it.  Only whites can be racist.)  

And of course racism against whites lefties see as "justified" and sometimes even a virtue ( check out the Anne hathaway thread-- the media love Anne Hathaway for blaming all whites for a crime one white guy committed, when blacks commit at least times the violent crimes against whites)

yep they inject their politics into everything. more and more all the time.  its a like a religion to them, full of just as much or more zealotry.

Aryan

You're right there, racism or what they perceive it as, is the ultimate taboo and those who commit said 'crime' should be given no mercy and dealt with in the most severe way possible.

Free speech be damned, commit a 'hate crime' and the chances are you'll be handed a stiffer sentence than a sex offender or violent criminal.

Bricktop

How about the new Dr Who series?

A FEMALE lead, an African, Indian and elderly white male as "companions".

Tell me that isn't BBC's version of affirmative action.

Aryan

Anyone who watches the British Bolshevik Corporation deserves all they get.

Bricktop

And its shown here on our ABC aka "A Bunch of Communists".

Frood

I despise watching or listening to our ABC. It's so biased yet it doggedly insists it's so neutral. They censor so many competing views while neglecting to report on real news or if they do, with extreme slant.

They should be defunded.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Or privatised.

See how far their leftism gets them when they have to write their own cheques.

Aryan

I'm astounded that people still pay the license fee in this country. Without it the Marxist Beeb would have to tighten it's coffers big time.