The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

OK.

You win.

The Walking Dead is another conspiracy theory, like 9/11 and man walking on the moon.

:001_rolleyes:

Frood

I love the show, both shows actually, but the writers need to be more mindful about some details is all I'm saying.

I liked how they cottoned onto the idea that the museum would have an untapped seed vault yet did they need to try to rescue an old Conestoga wagon frame or a dug out canoe? Why not go in with a video camera or still camera and tape measure, notepad and pencil so they could get what they needed quickly and safely.

I could see maybe taking the plough though. Small and usable.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I would not have removed those items like that. They would have been removed as they were installed; disassembled and re-assembled.

And I would not venture out in the open without wearing THIS.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.lO54cyEHZ4jcFxr7rXk7OgHaHo%26pid%3D15.1&f=1">

Frood

I'd rather wear the dead's guts and have 4 bricks worth of 22 LR to run through high capacity mags with silencers.

Walk with them when you can. Head shot them when you can't and 22 LR would be an easy and magnificent round for it.

Also considering how many BB's are in a carton, the number of pump air rifles around, and the softness of ancient rotting zombie skulls, Alexandria should have thought of this.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You should contact the producers. Andrew Lincoln is finishing this year. They'll be looking for a new "Rick".

Frood

I don't have the right wedding tackle for Michonne.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Finally, we agree on something.

Frood

Though you'd trip over yourself to the tv in order to watch a passionate lesbianic TWD reboot between her and I.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Even if you were a female, I'd still pass.

Not my thing.

Frood

No surprise. You like your females naive.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

I love this new Maggie ! Homegirl turned ruthless

Who wants to bet Negan will become the next Rick
<t></t>

@realAzhyaAryola

I am filled with dread at the looming demise of Rick. I wonder how it happens. It will be a dreadful night for me. He was the sole reason I followed this series--finding him unconscious in a hospital bed as a blood-thirsty walking dead mob was just outside a locked door near his ward, trying to push their way through. He was compelling. I wanted to give this unknown actor a chance by watching the first season premiere episode when it first came out. So skeptical was I that I was not expecting to follow it or watch the next episodes. As the story involved zombies, I disliked it intensely. Little did I know that the story and the rest of the cast would leave me at the edge of my seat and wanting to know what happens next. It also did not help that I found some of the characters endearing.

From the original cast:

Rick - Soon to meet his fall.

Daryl - How long will he stay?

Carol - How long will she remain unstoppable?

Maggie - How good is her staying power?

The rest came in later seasons.

The show will not be the same after Rick. I am not sure I will continue watching after he is gone but we shall see how it goes.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6b/5d/3a/6b5d3af41afeac7b5eae0e692e71087c.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36700000/Daryl-Dixon-image-daryl-dixon-36706158-1600-1120.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I wonder if the ratings for Walking Dead go up at this  time of year?

ac_umm