The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

The Walking Dead Fans,

Considering that long-lasting series like Supernatural and Game of Thrones are coming to their ends, do you think The Walking Dead will follow suit? If yes, when might that be?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

I think it may have some legs yet. I guess it comes down to audience figures. I don't see its demise any time soon.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Those who poopoo us TWD fans will just have to swallow that.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Odinson

I liked it when the apocalypse was happening... Now its a bit stale.

">

Bricktop

Anyone who poo poos TWD will answer to ME!!!

Frood

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"The Walking Dead Fans,

Considering that long-lasting series like Supernatural and Game of Thrones are coming to their ends, do you think The Walking Dead will follow suit? If yes, when might that be?

If they don't start creating alternate shows like FTWD where fresh new stories with fresh characters tell something different, it's all going to continue to go down hill.

What about the survivors in Shipshewana or Lancaster?

Or the northern portion of Brazil?

How would Vatican City cope? Or St. Petersburg?

Would the Inuit even bat an eye?

The Last Ship turned to sht pretty quick but what they did do right was mix up the geography and cultures with the plague and aftermath.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Haha. I have been to Shipshewana.
@realAzhyaAryola

Frood

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Haha. I have been to Shipshewana.

So you could imagine the elders, the tourists, the local English, and the cocaine nosed kids going through their rumspringa in their mag wheel'd Hyundai's and Kia's all going WTF??? as zombie after zombie appears and hard choices have to be made in order to survive?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I think the TWD has become a little repetitious.

In the early days it was survivors vs zombies.

Since the days of "The Governor", zombies have become almost incidental to the survivor vs survivor theme. It has become somewhat worn out in that respect. I'd like to see more zombies, less rogue humans.

@realAzhyaAryola

What is lacking in Fear The Walking Dead? There is an ingredient that seems to be missing. It pales next to The Walking Dead. I wonder how long it will last.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Oddly, I've never watched it.

It seems to me that it would be like getting out of a Rolls Royce into a Hyundai.

@realAzhyaAryola

So what does everyone who watch these shows think about Fear The Walking Dead and the new season of The Walking Dead?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

What is happening to Carol? Is she losing it?
@realAzhyaAryola