The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Where did Negan go, that sonavabitch.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What is lacking in Fear The Walking Dead? There is an ingredient that seems to be missing. It pales next to The Walking Dead. I wonder how long it will last.

I prefer FTWD. A fresher feel.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What is lacking in Fear The Walking Dead? There is an ingredient that seems to be missing. It pales next to The Walking Dead. I wonder how long it will last.

But what's with the drab color?
@realAzhyaAryola

Vancouver

I gave up on fear the walking dead after they nearly killed off the entire original cast and replaced it with the Morgan show.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

I gave up on fear the walking dead after they nearly killed off the entire original cast and replaced it with the Morgan show.

Yes. That was a bit disappointing. My jaw dropped to the floor. It makes you think those folks have no staying power whatsoever.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

These kids are good at cosplay..

">

@realAzhyaAryola

What just happened? Is Negan going to the side of the Whisperers?
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Odinson

I just started watching again..

There seems to be nothing but gay people now..

They should all sleep in separate sleeping cells... Just incase some1 dies while sleeping.

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"I just started watching again..

There seems to be nothing but gay people now..

They should all sleep in separate sleeping cells... Just incase some1 dies while sleeping.

I always thought that. A stroke or a bad flu and everyone gets chewed on in a blink of an eye.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

One less gay man now.. Jesus died..

When is Daryl gonna have a relationship?

He has been celibate through the whole apocalypse.

Odinson

Oh shit... Episode 15..

That was pretty brutal.

Vancouver

A very accurate video of the walking dead.

">
Time is malleable

Print
User actions