Replies: 8487
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:44:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh man! I wish Carol would just stay out of trouble!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Wow. What a season premiere.  acc_angry
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Oh man! I wish Carol would just stay out of trouble!

She gets attached to some kid and then they kill off that kid..

She is sad..

That same thing has happened many times now.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Oh man! I wish Carol would just stay out of trouble!

She gets attached to some kid and then they kill off that kid..

She is sad..

That same thing has happened many times now.

But she killed two young girls. I thought that meant she has thick skin.
@realAzhyaAryola

Friday

No it means she's mentally unstable. They should just kill her off already. Or align her with a group composed of people who are as equally deranged as she, squaring Her and her new off against all her old allies.
The best day of the week!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Friday"No it means she's mentally unstable. They should just kill her off already. Or align her with a group composed of people who are as equally deranged as she, squaring Her and her new off against all her old allies.

We have another Walking Deadhead.

:laugh:

Friday

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Friday"No it means she's mentally unstable. They should just kill her off already. Or align her with a group composed of people who are as equally deranged as she, squaring Her and her new off against all her old allies.

You got me. Mind you, I've learned you can figure out a whole season by watching 2 or 3 episodes tops; season opener, one in the middle and season closer. The trick is staying awake, and or resisting the urge to fast forward through 90% of the episodes you've decided to watch.
The best day of the week!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Friday"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You got me. Mind you, I've learned you can figure out a whole season by watching 2 or 3 episodes tops; season opener, one in the middle and season closer. The trick is staying awake, and or resisting the urge to fast forward through 90% of the episodes you've decided to watch.

So, it's easy to catch up if you fall behind.

@realAzhyaAryola

Okay now. Another uncomfortable episode. Sheesh.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Beta was some kind of big shot pre-apocalypse..

Maybe he is the President.

@realAzhyaAryola

WOW! Negan came through for the good guys. Incredible. I am so happy to be rid of that witch.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Tonight's episode was intense. Phew!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I remember when Annie used to ask for the link from another poster who would post it so she can watch the episodes. I wonder how she is now.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I love how The Walking Dead reinvents itself. It is getting good again. I look forward to tonight's episode! Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Tonight's episode was annoying because of a new character, Princess. She was a little irritating. All in all, it was a good episode but ended with a couple of the good guys caught by the bad guys. Sheesh. I want Carol or Negan to end that Beta.
@realAzhyaAryola