The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I removed my signature because it was causing vaginal

Started by Oak, April 04, 2020, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"I am sorry you're going through that, it is extremely difficult and stressful.  Do you qualify for any kind of unemployment benefits?

He'll get $2,000/month, a little more if it's through EI ($573/week)...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Oak"I am sorry you're going through that, it is extremely difficult and stressful.  Do you qualify for any kind of unemployment benefits?

He'll get $2,000/month, a little more if it's through EI ($573/week)...

He went through EI.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Oak":shock: Yep, East Asians. Southeast Asia and Pacific Islanders.  The Vietnamese are pretty bad too.

especially when you don't pay you're rent

I'm not rent.

I hope all of us on these forums is not being stressed about how they are going to pay their rent or mortgage.

We are deeply stressed about the loss of my income.

Have you already applied for CERB through your CRA account?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola":ththbored:

L I

Perhaps you need to find something else to do.

I did. I finished a painting and then prepared to make chicken fajitas for the next day while having the last of the country style ribs. My plants got a good watering. I also made chicken sandwich and artichoke hearts, and then spoke to my sons. There are lots of things to do.  :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola":ththbored:

L I

Perhaps you need to find something else to do.

I did. I finished a painting and then prepared to make chicken fajitas for the next day while having the last of the country style ribs. My plants got a good watering. I also made chicken sandwich and artichoke hearts, and then spoke to my sons. There are lots of things to do.  :thumbup:

I live on a farm. I didn't go into Kindersley more than twice a week before the coronavirus came along. It is real easy for old Herman to isolate. I always have lots of things to do on my farm.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
I live on a farm. I didn't go into Kindersley more than twice a week before the coronavirus came along. It is real easy for old Herman to isolate. I always have lots of things to do on my farm.

I'm the same now also, even though I do like to get out and drive my vehicle!  (Kraut, so driving motor vehicle of any sort is in my genes)...

I don't live on a farm, but compared to my Langley condo, this 5 acre property and house can (and will) keep me busy for months, if not years, just catching up on the neglect the previous owners chose to live by.

Still getting used to the fact that this is my property, and not only do I have a duty to maintain it as I see fit, I have the god damn right to do/maintain as I see fit!

Now I just need to find a 55 gallon steel drum, so I can burn shit easily at various places around the yard, but due to Kung Flu I am having a hard time finding a used open top drum...

Anonymous

@Mel.....wake teh fuck up city boi

https://www.nelsonstar.com/news/burning-ban-issued-for-nelson-area/">https://www.nelsonstar.com/news/burning ... lson-area/">https://www.nelsonstar.com/news/burning-ban-issued-for-nelson-area/

Frood

Look around for unwanted stumps or aggressive trees to be cut down and build fires over them...(stumps...not the tree)...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Butch"@Mel.....wake teh fuck up city boi

https://www.nelsonstar.com/news/burning-ban-issued-for-nelson-area/">https://www.nelsonstar.com/news/burning ... lson-area/">https://www.nelsonstar.com/news/burning-ban-issued-for-nelson-area/

That's a Provincial thing, which does affect my area...  Technically, we can't burn now because of Tai Kwan Virus.

Yet, most of my neighbours still burn!  The Valley is a bit different...

The Real Woman lives in Nelson...  Here in the valley, the burn barrels are still burning!

Nelson is full of draft dodging, left wing hippies...

Out here, the rules are different.   :evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Look around for unwanted stumps or aggressive trees to be cut down and build fires over them...(stumps...not the tree)...

We have a back yard fire pit..

April has been so cold so far that we can't go out other to quickly bbq food and come back in to eat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Why are you up so early?

My husband is still working and he's up early..

I had to make his breakfast and pack his lunch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
My husband is still working and he's up early..

I had to make his breakfast and pack his lunch.

You're a good old fashioned wife, Fash!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Have you not went to sleep yet?

Are you still drinking beer?

No, and yes...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview