The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I removed my signature because it was causing vaginal

Started by Oak, April 04, 2020, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"
Quote from: "Guest"
No. But one did rape two sites belonging to a friend of mine and then lied about it after the fact. A

Really? Your sql logs told you all that?

What was the exact regex pattern match you discovered? "transsexual illegal pattern match @localhost" ?

Get real already. You're too fucking stupid to  decipher when your site is being raped by an outside entity vs when you're just too stupid to figure out how to back out of some PHP code changes you applied to that shitty unsupported shoutbox

You want real? We can start with your musings at Sperging Gonadz of how FT might deal with a hacking attempt should you contact your mates and note how your IP was observed to be present if not actively logged in as you at numerous instances that attacks were being conducted. Meanwhile we have Mudcock stating flat out on her forum that you had explicitly warned her off FT, a warning which she apparently ignored for long enough to discover her account had been granted Administrative permissions, but that she was incapable of using them.

And I have made precisely zero changes to the code in the back end, not on FT and certainly not on Ceedub's other site where I do not so much as operate an account so your constant insistences it might be a result of such I know flat out to be fallacious. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind who is ultimately responsible for authoring the attacks, irrespective if hir grubby little mitts were fondling the keyboard at the time or not.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"And just out of curiosity wasn't "raping sites" the big bad & cool thing to do during these "iconic" days you speak of? I believe it was.

I'm sure you'll tell me, you're the one with pretensions of black hat connections you can call upon at a whim, though I suspect from the two weeks of attacks straight and ended only when I'd personally turned the vBulletin software off and advised Ceedub to make necessary changes aimed at obscuring which accounts had root access.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"I also recall you declaring you'd hack into SG until I came along and dared you to try.

What a shame there's no record of my having explicitly said as much? What I can confirm for you is that I said I would waltz in and out of that place as I pleased. Which I did, in spite of your pathetic three page cookie rule or even you putting the entire site under members only quarantine. I don't recall ever saying anything about hacking it, that seems more like some embellishmment you've laid on in the hopes of you excusing your actions with Ceedub's sites. Which it doesn't (duhh), not the least because I scarcely needed to hack anything to circumvent your measures past a basic working knowledge of my own internet browser.

And even if it were otherwise, two wrongs have never made a right and your schoolyard cries of "buh-buh-buh-but-he-did-it-toooooo" are therefore denied. Feel free to pop down to any courthouse and ask how they'd feel about such a claim, they too will laugh in your face and tell you "no" too.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"So, at the end of the day, what you're telling everyone here is that a site YOU admin was raped by a transsexual and you're just too much of a neutered pussy to do fuck all about it besides post up videos of transsexuals from your personal wank collection.

And watch you go bananas when I lay it at your doorstep? I must say if that's the biggest takeaway I get from casually throwing it out there that you're the transsexual in question then it's a pretty good return for a handful of keystrokes to get you swinging your handbag in transports of fucktardery on multiple forums. Oh, and thanks for claiming YouTube to be my personal wank collection, but I think you'll find line honours for that prize go to some leftist dothead over in Sillycunt Valley. No relation to me or I'd have flicked the switch on that platform years ago too and you'd have all been forced to migrate to Dailymotion and Bitchute to scream in the comments how I'd baleeted all your precious Justin Beaver videos.

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised though considering you let another man beat the piss out of your child in the next room while you cowered behind a toilet humming & praying for salvation.

Got a name or address for that kid yet? Don't worry, I'm sure one of your own posters will happily post it up if you're too much of a weakling to be seen to be getting your hands dirty. I'll tell you one thing; should I ever father a child, you can be sure he won't end up an out of work broom pusher whose testosterone levels deplete to the point of having to hide behind shadowy fifth rate hackers who'll claw impotently at someone else's site until the person they're actually after comes along and turns out the lights on their activities. Silly little transsexual, is this where you tell me you've somehow scored a crushing win over my psyche? I didn't even have to mention you by name this time, a casual mention of a transsexual hacking a website and "YOINK"... here you are, leashed and mincing like a good little sissyboi and excitedly demanding 20,000 character posts of a guest account who claims to be the person you've been jonesing to get at ever since he exposed you for the utter fraud you are.

Gotta hand it to you little trannie, for a person who claims to be capable of running people off forums, you sure are doing a bang up job of letting your ruby red slippers get you to anything that even remotely looks like it might concern you. You should probably enter in the Tokyo Games this summer... just get some Connecticut yard ape to wave a fistful of my posts at the finish line and you'll be odds on favourite for the hundred yard dash!  :laugh3:

Oak

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola":ththbored:

L I

Perhaps you need to find something else to do.

Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oak"He claims I need BC.  

So, Herm, Shen Li and Seoulbro..those of you that know me from SG...do I need this forum?

No, but I want you here..

Seoul, in particular has wanted an intelligent centre-left poster for a long time that isn't a flyover troll for some time.

lmao... you make it sound like this is his new puppy  ac_lmfao

I've never met "an intelligent left centre-left poster" that's a puppy.  

Tell me more, stupid.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"NSFW:

">

Sadly, this is still true...

In the UK or Oz, I could go out drinking wiff me cunts, and have a cunt of a time getting back to me home whilst drunk!

Not here... ac_crying

Females will get offended. :laugh:

I had a female friend from America push me off the edge of a swimming pool once because she was acting like a cunt and I made some off the cuff comment about it...

Wallet and mobile phone were ruined (days before waterproof phones)...

And I'm half aggro yet half laughing at her as she with pure venom in her eyes and tone said "don't you ever say that word to me!!!"

...so she behaved like a cunt twice within a minute!  :laugh:

Then later I took her on boardwalk tour through a listed rainforest reserve and a Rosella swooped right over her head and dropped a huge shit on her face...

She was mortified...disgusted.... hissy fitting...

I piped up... "that bird was a total cunt"...

ac_lmfao

It's good luck if a bird shits on you... everybody knows this.  :001_rolleyes:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"

">

In the UK or Oz, I could go out drinking wiff me cunts, and have a cunt of a time getting back to me home whilst drunk!

Not here... ac_crying

I had a female friend from America push me off the edge of a swimming pool once because she was acting like a cunt and I made some off the cuff comment about it...

And I'm half aggro yet half laughing at her as she with pure venom in her eyes and tone said "don't you ever say that word to me!!!"

...so she behaved like a cunt twice within a minute!  :laugh:

Then later I took her on boardwalk tour through a listed rainforest reserve and a Rosella swooped right over her head and dropped a huge shit on her face...

She was mortified...disgusted.... hissy fitting...

I piped up... "that bird was a total cunt"...

ac_lmfao

It's good luck if a bird shits on you... everybody knows this.  :001_rolleyes:

And I didn't chuck her or her bags out for two more weeks!

Good luck for her indeed!  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak":shock: Yep, East Asians. Southeast Asia and Pacific Islanders.  The Vietnamese are pretty bad too.

especially when you don't pay you're rent

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

">

Not here... ac_crying

Considering where the word is derived from and some women's innate desire to be put on a pedestal and worshipped... kind of ironic when the less than enlightened go batshit insane at its use.

Oak

Quote from: "Oak":shock: Yep, East Asians. Southeast Asia and Pacific Islanders.  The Vietnamese are pretty bad too.

I'm not rent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"

I'm not rent.

I hope all of us on these forums is not being stressed about how they are going to pay their rent or mortgage.

Oak

I'm not rent.

I hope all of us on these forums is not being stressed about how they are going to pay their rent or mortgage.

No, I'm fine.   I had trouble in the last economic crash though.  I was a newly separated with no child support, two kids and I took a 25% pay cut based on seniority, I was demoted down for about a year.  Oh, and a business that crashed that I had started with my brother in 2007-2008.

It was horrible and I was on my own, with my family more than 450 miles away and money was tight for all of us.

I have this for my critics:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4e/05/a4/4e05a4b517c56d843e7d3231937ae116.jpg">

Anonymous

I'm not rent.

No, I'm fine.   I had trouble in the last economic crash though.  I was a newly separated with no child support, two kids and I took a 25% pay cut based on seniority, I was demoted down for about a year.  Oh, and a business that crashed that I had started with my brother in 2007-2008.

It was horrible and I was on my own, with my family more than 450 miles away and money was tight for all of us.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Oak

I'm not rent.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

You learn a lot of life lessons during tough times.  It really isn't from successes that you learn the most, it's from failures.  I know that's a cliche, but it's true.

Gaon

I'm not rent.

We are deeply stressed about the loss of my income.
The Russian Rock It

Oak

Quote from: "Gaon"

I'm not rent.

We are deeply stressed about the loss of my income.

I am sorry you're going through that, it is extremely difficult and stressful.  Do you qualify for any kind of unemployment benefits?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview