Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I removed my signature because it was causing vaginal

Started by Oak, April 04, 2020, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I remember going to Korea with my family when I was nineteen. I went to my uncle's workplace(large chemical manufacturer) and I saw him bow to his bosses. I immediately got a sick feeling in my stomach. I was so embarrassed for him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Hey Oakie, you are probably wondering what old Herman has to say about all of this. I will tell ya. It is getting harder to find barrels to make swish.

Hi Herm!

You belong to a fussy lot.  What is this forum officially?  You know, what kind of nut?

I like the folks here. Except for old Velvet. She is a cunt. The owner in particular is a nice kid. She likes sitting on my knee and drinking barrel wash.

I haven't yet decided how I feel about the folks here beside the ones I know from other forums like you, Shen Li, Seoulbro

Don't care for fussy and prickly people that get caught up over nothing.  But they seem to rule the roost here...so we'll see.

Us high falutin uptown rednecks have standards. We has to see if you are a person of culture like old Herman.

Well as you evaluate, so do I.  So far, I'm less than impressed.  Seems to be a board where many "minorities" suck up to whites and frankly, I hate that.

Shen Li has accused me of that for years..

I don't deny that I dislike confrontation, and I'm always looking for a compromise in a dispute..

But, that doesn't mean I suck up to Caucasians.

I wasn't referring to you necessarily.   Though you do have them here.  The county I live in has 27% Asian population and kissing up is really strong among Asians to whites.  

Bringing bosses food, buying them gifts, flattering them, asking about the family as if they really gave a shit... :sick:

I'm embarrassed for them.   As a matter of fact, when I retire, I'm leaving because of this culture of sycophancy which is very different than American culture was.  I can't wait.

Oak, you just described why I could never work in Korea. The workplace culture of toadying in Korea is not just common, it's a requirement. That makes me sick.

Ass kissing will get you a bad rep in Canada. In Oriental countries, it will get you a raise and a promotion. That is fucked up.

My dad was an air traffic controller in Korea. In Toronto we owned a gas station and convenience store. He was happier running a gas station than being an ATC in Korea. He hated the obsequiousness of the Korean workplace.

It sucks that they brought it here.  Look. all cultures have kiss asses, it happens.  An entire workforce changed by it, unbelievable.

I was born and raised here and feel like I'm being run off by this kind of crap.

So, you are saying East Asian immigrants are bringing the workplace culture of brown nosing to where you live. My dad came to Canada to get away from sycophants like that.

Oak

:shock: Yep, East Asians. Southeast Asia and Pacific Islanders.  The Vietnamese are pretty bad too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I remember going to Korea with my family when I was nineteen. I went to my uncle's workplace(large chemical manufacturer) and I saw him bow to his bosses. I immediately got a sick feeling in my stomach. I was so embarrassed for him.

Take his man card away.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Oak"Oh da feelz... ac_lmfao

Didn't you dismiss me? Why are you still talking at me, instead of sliming your way up to other posters you slug?

Because you make me laugh, that's why I'm talking to you.

Ahhhhh, sure it's not because you dismissed me twice and discovered it didn't work? I think it might be.

Also...

Quote from: "Oak"Are you the boore from FT?

Probably not, my stuff is getting crossposted from there on a daily basis. So if I'm a boore, that says a lot more about you lot than it does me.  :laugh3:
Quote from: "Oak" Yes, you are a boore because you post about SG constantly.  Pathetic.

Looks like you contradicted yourself here too. Probably too riled about your siggy getting munted nearly as bad as what passes for your brain, I'll bet.

Quote from: "Oak"I hope it revs you up again.

Oh I'm sure you do, but will it get me to the kinds of frothing frenzies we saw when a certain someone got so wildly bent out of shape over a couple of photoshops at another site that she practically split the forum she was at in two demanding witch hunts "because PII"? I'd be half interested to see myself get that irate too, I've always wondered what it would be like to become that unhinged.

Quote from: "Oak"Come on, you have another 20K characters in you to tell me what you think of me.

I already told your deliveryboy where he could find 20k character posts when the ones on offer locally were few and far between. https://lipsum.com/">https://lipsum.com/ has what you require, all you need is the ability to post it somewhere with my name at the top of it. You're welcome, fatso gutso.

Quote from: "Oak"If only you could manage to provide a nice cup of coffee with your rants.  ac_unsure

Got one right here. I'm drinking it. Get off your lazy ass and make your own, I'm not your mexcrement houseboi.

Oak

Quote from: "Oak"Oh da feelz... ac_lmfao

Didn't you dismiss me? Why are you still talking at me, instead of sliming your way up to other posters you slug?

Because you make me laugh, that's why I'm talking to you.

Ahhhhh, sure it's not because you dismissed me twice and discovered it didn't work? I think it might be.

Also...

Probably not, my stuff is getting crossposted from there on a daily basis. So if I'm a boore, that says a lot more about you lot than it does me.  :laugh3:
Quote from: "Oak" Yes, you are a boore because you post about SG constantly.  Pathetic.

Looks like you contradicted yourself here too. Probably too riled about your siggy getting munted nearly as bad as what passes for your brain, I'll bet.

Quote from: "Oak"I hope it revs you up again.

Oh I'm sure you do, but will it get me to the kinds of frothing frenzies we saw when a certain someone got so wildly bent out of shape over a couple of photoshops at another site that she practically split the forum she was at in two demanding witch hunts "because PII"? I'd be half interested to see myself get that irate too, I've always wondered what it would be like to become that unhinged.

Quote from: "Oak"Come on, you have another 20K characters in you to tell me what you think of me.

I already told your deliveryboy where he could find 20k character posts when the ones on offer locally were few and far between. https://lipsum.com/">https://lipsum.com/ has what you require, all you need is the ability to post it somewhere with my name at the top of it. You're welcome, fatso gutso.

Quote from: "Oak"If only you could manage to provide a nice cup of coffee with your rants.  ac_unsure

Got one right here. I'm drinking it. Get off your lazy ass and make your own, I'm not your mexcrement houseboi.

You know you're Someone's Cunt..can you point out who that is now?  I can borrow you to do my windows.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Hey Oakie, you are probably wondering what old Herman has to say about all of this. I will tell ya. It is getting harder to find barrels to make swish.

Hi Herm!

You belong to a fussy lot.  What is this forum officially?  You know, what kind of nut?

I like the folks here. Except for old Velvet. She is a cunt. The owner in particular is a nice kid. She likes sitting on my knee and drinking barrel wash.

I haven't yet decided how I feel about the folks here beside the ones I know from other forums like you, Shen Li, Seoulbro

Don't care for fussy and prickly people that get caught up over nothing.  But they seem to rule the roost here...so we'll see.

Us high falutin uptown rednecks have standards. We has to see if you are a person of culture like old Herman.

Well as you evaluate, so do I.  So far, I'm less than impressed.  Seems to be a board where many "minorities" suck up to whites and frankly, I hate that.

Shen Li has accused me of that for years..

I don't deny that I dislike confrontation, and I'm always looking for a compromise in a dispute..

But, that doesn't mean I suck up to Caucasians.

I wasn't referring to you necessarily.   Though you do have them here.  The county I live in has 27% Asian population and kissing up is really strong among Asians to whites.  

Bringing bosses food, buying them gifts, flattering them, asking about the family as if they really gave a shit... :sick:

I'm embarrassed for them.   As a matter of fact, when I retire, I'm leaving because of this culture of sycophancy which is very different than American culture was.  I can't wait.

Oak, you just described why I could never work in Korea. The workplace culture of toadying in Korea is not just common, it's a requirement. That makes me sick.

Ass kissing will get you a bad rep in Canada. In Oriental countries, it will get you a raise and a promotion. That is fucked up.

My dad was an air traffic controller in Korea. In Toronto we owned a gas station and convenience store. He was happier running a gas station than being an ATC in Korea. He hated the obsequiousness of the Korean workplace.

It sucks that they brought it here.  Look. all cultures have kiss asses, it happens.  An entire workforce changed by it, unbelievable.

I was born and raised here and feel like I'm being run off by this kind of crap.

Are you in the USA?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "Oak":shock: Yep, East Asians. Southeast Asia and Pacific Islanders.  The Vietnamese are pretty bad too.

Anglo Indians too... I had to navigate through gift and favour minefields working with some of them... bordering on inappropriate...almost... once they knew my love of Vindaloo, suddenly "extra" "leftover" vindaloos started coming in to work with them for me... and it's a catch 22.... to refuse is in insult, to accept could be an impropriety...
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Oak":shock: Yep, East Asians. Southeast Asia and Pacific Islanders.  The Vietnamese are pretty bad too.

Anglo Indians too... I had to navigate through gift and favour minefields working with some of them... bordering on inappropriate...almost... once they knew my love of Vindaloo, suddenly "extra" "leftover" vindaloos started coming in to work with them for me... and it's a catch 22.... to refuse is in insult, to accept could be an impropriety...

Yes. they are bad as well.

God, just thinking about it makes me almost dislike where I was born and raised.   :mad:

Frood

God, just thinking about it makes me almost dislike where I was born and raised.   :mad:

I don't fault them for trying.... greasing the wheels if they can... but it doesn't fly culturally and they shouldn't do it...
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

I don't fault them for trying.... greasing the wheels if they can... but it doesn't fly culturally and they shouldn't do it...

People will do what works.  And apparently enough people feel good about obsequious employees that they will continue to perpetuate the problem.

Frood

People will do what works.  And apparently enough people feel good about obsequious employees that they will continue to perpetuate the problem.

I had to take one person aside and praise their cooking but let them know that I couldn't keep eating their leftover vindaloos unless they would take my leftovers in return in a spirit of reciprocation...

...the vindaloos stopped after that...  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Oak"And if cross-posting wasn't a problem, why bother addressing it?

Maybe for the amusement factor. Cronus thinks it's fun watching forum members spazzing out in such a manner, he told me himself.

Personally I think it's just dumb, but I'm reliably informed that your pals find your spazzing out amusing too, they're just by and large too fat and lazy to fit through the door here to watch it go down in real time.

Unfortunately for him. the only posters spazzing have been at this forum.

Yeah, I saw the eruption of drool and epileptic twitchings in the OP, you don't need to remind me.

Say, you calmed the fuck down over that little "Orange Is The New Wack" piccie I put together of you yet? I saw you screaming blue bloody murder at Muffcabbage for it, I sure hope you two have tonguekissed and made up since.

I mean I wouldn't want her to turn you into compost when you crosspost a person she doesn't want anyone talking about on her forum.  ac_biggrin

Simply responding to the crybabies here.

Mmmm, and just how much WAAAAAAAAA was there before you opened your snausage-lipped boner buffer and did your best air raid siren impressions, eh? Fuck all, that's how much... and pretty much fuck all since. Only on the odd occasion when you've rocked up to squeal like a stuck pig on the subject has anyone bothered to give you the time of day.

Ohhh, I do apologize, I had no idea Sperging Gonadz was Disneyland, Marvel Comics, Poultrygeist, the UK and Coronavirus Central all rolled into one. I mean it must be, I've spent more time talking about those subjects and more. Otherwise, Sperging Gonadz has been barely a blip on the Gaydar where I'm concerned.

No, you self-important load your mama ought to have swallowed, a thousand times no. You and your sniveling dribblers are just feeling your oats, realising you've fallen off the front page and are pulling out all the stops to remain relevant. You have to repost stuff and wail how it's all about you, there's only one instance I can think of where anything was crossposted from Spazming Goinkz and that was Faux Mulder. NO-ONE else is bothering to magpie your crew's ramblings here, not even your own people.

That should tell you something. As should your links to the cheap seats. What, expecting us all to run over there and lend much needed activity to your failing site?

Like I said to Cronus before, I'll say to you now. TBC doesn't need you. matter of fact FT doesn't need you either.

But you need us.

And you tubby, reek of that need. Don't stop with just your hands the next time you're in the washroom ya gross-ass pig.  :laugh3:

Got any more 30 thousand word snore bombs for me you talent-less hack?

Shoot... let one off so I can run you off this site again just like I did last time you boring fucking crotch sore.

Oak

He claims I need BC.  

So, Herm, Shen Li and Seoulbro..those of you that know me from SG...do I need this forum?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Oak"He claims I need BC.  

?

Yeah, well, Gollum Pyle here also claims to know what an SQL injection attack is and that one such attack type was used to take his shithole website that three people visit a month

And, despite looking like some kind of donkey / gremlin hybrid he also claims to be married

Remember. This is the same asshole who tried to impress us by saying he fingers the "gateway to her guts" when he wishes to please this make believe wife of his

Puts his ""claims"" in perspective

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview