The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

I removed my signature because it was causing vaginal

Started by Oak, April 04, 2020, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola":pop:

It's true Azhya. It is getting harder for me to find the supplies to make my medicine.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"

It's true Azhya. It is getting harder for me to find the supplies to make my medicine.

Lockdown blues, bro. You will be fine.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Lockdown blues, bro. You will be fine.  :laugh3:

Locked down without copious amounts of my medicine. Woman, are you stark raving mad.

Oak

Quote from: "Herman"Hey Oakie, you are probably wondering what old Herman has to say about all of this. I will tell ya. It is getting harder to find barrels to make swish.

Hi Herm!

You belong to a fussy lot.  What is this forum officially?  You know, what kind of nut?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Oak"And if cross-posting wasn't a problem, why bother addressing it?

Maybe for the amusement factor. Cronus thinks it's fun watching forum members spazzing out in such a manner, he told me himself.

Personally I think it's just dumb, but I'm reliably informed that your pals find your spazzing out amusing too, they're just by and large too fat and lazy to fit through the door here to watch it go down in real time.

Unfortunately for him. the only posters spazzing have been at this forum.

Yeah, I saw the eruption of drool and epileptic twitchings in the OP, you don't need to remind me.

Quote from: "Oak"Are you the boore from FT?

Probably not, my stuff is getting crossposted from there on a daily basis. So if I'm a boore, that says a lot more about you lot than it does me.  :laugh3:

Say, you calmed the fuck down over that little "Orange Is The New Wack" piccie I put together of you yet? I saw you screaming blue bloody murder at Muffcabbage for it, I sure hope you two have tonguekissed and made up since.

I mean I wouldn't want her to turn you into compost when you crosspost a person she doesn't want anyone talking about on her forum.  ac_biggrin

Simply responding to the crybabies here.

Mmmm, and just how much WAAAAAAAAA was there before you opened your snausage-lipped boner buffer and did your best air raid siren impressions, eh? Fuck all, that's how much... and pretty much fuck all since. Only on the odd occasion when you've rocked up to squeal like a stuck pig on the subject has anyone bothered to give you the time of day.

Quote from: "Oak" Yes, you are a boore because you post about SG constantly.  Pathetic.

Ohhh, I do apologize, I had no idea Sperging Gonadz was Disneyland, Marvel Comics, Poultrygeist, the UK and Coronavirus Central all rolled into one. I mean it must be, I've spent more time talking about those subjects and more. Otherwise, Sperging Gonadz has been barely a blip on the Gaydar where I'm concerned.

No, you self-important load your mama ought to have swallowed, a thousand times no. You and your sniveling dribblers are just feeling your oats, realising you've fallen off the front page and are pulling out all the stops to remain relevant. You have to repost stuff and wail how it's all about you, there's only one instance I can think of where anything was crossposted from Spazming Goinkz and that was Faux Mulder. NO-ONE else is bothering to magpie your crew's ramblings here, not even your own people.

That should tell you something. As should your links to the cheap seats. What, expecting us all to run over there and lend much needed activity to your failing site?

Like I said to Cronus before, I'll say to you now. TBC doesn't need you. matter of fact FT doesn't need you either.

But you need us.

And you tubby, reek of that need. Don't stop with just your hands the next time you're in the washroom ya gross-ass pig.  :laugh3:

You sure have a lot of feelz for not needing anyone.

Are you being retarded? Think everything revolves about you and your happily simpering mongoloids? I have plenty of feelz and choose to direct them where they do the most good. Your merry band of no-hopers just happen to not be on that list.

Quote from: "Oak"Makes me wonder why you're even here?  Insult me all you want, I don't know you, don't care to know you and you have nothing of interest to say.

Ahhh yes, but my spidey senses say it'll get crossposted anyway. You're really too easy, you know that? Damn straight I'll insult you all I want, if you're going to act like some witless chimp. And complaining because someone sweeps a pile of siggy trash to the curb certainly qualifies, even if they didn't think to offer you a smaller version of it.

You don't contribute a single cent to the running of this site any more than I do. You have nothing to complain about regarding the rules here and you can tell your story walking, skank. And I say this, hand on heart as someone who never bothered to so much as darken your gated community's doorstep, not even when they'd taken to flip-flopping on whether my presence was required there or not. It's testament to just how dire things are getting over there  when you have to look to other sites to drive content in your own including the content of someone the site was erected specifically for the purpose of keeping out.

I don't grudge your efforts. I laugh down my nose at them.

Quote from: "Oak"Your entire post was you pounding your chest in self-importance.  Apparently, you're one of those that hasn't figured out you're nothing more than a blip on a radar screen before he slams into a mountain.   No one cares but you.  Good luck ever seeing me at your inane forum chasing after you for discussion.

Nah, you'll get your updates in the deliveryboi dailies and comment on them where I don't get to look at them unless Fox starts bitching you out anf that works just fine for me. It would work even better if it wasn't automatically presumed of me that I was supposed to go off like a frog in a sock with some Caskur-inspired rantings regarding intellectual property or some such.  

Quote from: "Oak"Good afternoon, sir.  You've been dismissed.

That's right, waddle for cover. Bring reinforcements next time, wouldn't want the forum foundations to collapse when you get to jumping up and down in a frenzied fit of pique just because someone looked at you the wrong way, Flame Quean.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Hey Oakie, you are probably wondering what old Herman has to say about all of this. I will tell ya. It is getting harder to find barrels to make swish.

Hi Herm!

You belong to a fussy lot.  What is this forum officially?  You know, what kind of nut?

I like the folks here. Except for old Velvet. She is a cunt. The owner in particular is a nice kid. She likes sitting on my knee and drinking barrel wash.

Oak

Hi Herm!

I like the folks here. Except for old Velvet. She is a cunt. The owner in particular is a nice kid. She likes sitting on my knee and drinking barrel wash.

I haven't yet decided how I feel about the folks here beside the ones I know from other forums like you, Shen Li, Seoulbro

Don't care for fussy and prickly people that get caught up over nothing.  But they seem to rule the roost here...so we'll see.

Anonymous

Hi Herm!

I like you too Herman..

Sometimes you get too drunk and obnoxious, but most times you are a good poster..

And no, I won't clean your toilet.

Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hi Herm!

I like you too Herman..

Sometimes you get too drunk and obnoxious, but most times you are a good poster..

Forgot to ask, who's Velvet?

Anonymous

Hi Herm!

I haven't yet decided how I feel about the folks here beside the ones I know from other forums like you, Shen Li, Seoulbro

Don't care for fussy and prickly people that get caught up over nothing.  But they seem to rule the roost here...so we'll see.

Us high falutin uptown rednecks have standards. We has to see if you are a person of culture like old Herman.

Oak

Quote from: "Oak"And if cross-posting wasn't a problem, why bother addressing it?

Maybe for the amusement factor. Cronus thinks it's fun watching forum members spazzing out in such a manner, he told me himself.

Personally I think it's just dumb, but I'm reliably informed that your pals find your spazzing out amusing too, they're just by and large too fat and lazy to fit through the door here to watch it go down in real time.

Unfortunately for him. the only posters spazzing have been at this forum.

Yeah, I saw the eruption of drool and epileptic twitchings in the OP, you don't need to remind me.

Quote from: "Oak"Are you the boore from FT?

Probably not, my stuff is getting crossposted from there on a daily basis. So if I'm a boore, that says a lot more about you lot than it does me.  :laugh3:

Say, you calmed the fuck down over that little "Orange Is The New Wack" piccie I put together of you yet? I saw you screaming blue bloody murder at Muffcabbage for it, I sure hope you two have tonguekissed and made up since.

I mean I wouldn't want her to turn you into compost when you crosspost a person she doesn't want anyone talking about on her forum.  ac_biggrin

Simply responding to the crybabies here.

Mmmm, and just how much WAAAAAAAAA was there before you opened your snausage-lipped boner buffer and did your best air raid siren impressions, eh? Fuck all, that's how much... and pretty much fuck all since. Only on the odd occasion when you've rocked up to squeal like a stuck pig on the subject has anyone bothered to give you the time of day.

Quote from: "Oak" Yes, you are a boore because you post about SG constantly.  Pathetic.

Ohhh, I do apologize, I had no idea Sperging Gonadz was Disneyland, Marvel Comics, Poultrygeist, the UK and Coronavirus Central all rolled into one. I mean it must be, I've spent more time talking about those subjects and more. Otherwise, Sperging Gonadz has been barely a blip on the Gaydar where I'm concerned.

No, you self-important load your mama ought to have swallowed, a thousand times no. You and your sniveling dribblers are just feeling your oats, realising you've fallen off the front page and are pulling out all the stops to remain relevant. You have to repost stuff and wail how it's all about you, there's only one instance I can think of where anything was crossposted from Spazming Goinkz and that was Faux Mulder. NO-ONE else is bothering to magpie your crew's ramblings here, not even your own people.

That should tell you something. As should your links to the cheap seats. What, expecting us all to run over there and lend much needed activity to your failing site?

Like I said to Cronus before, I'll say to you now. TBC doesn't need you. matter of fact FT doesn't need you either.

But you need us.

And you tubby, reek of that need. Don't stop with just your hands the next time you're in the washroom ya gross-ass pig.  :laugh3:

You sure have a lot of feelz for not needing anyone.

Are you being retarded? Think everything revolves about you and your happily simpering mongoloids? I have plenty of feelz and choose to direct them where they do the most good. Your merry band of no-hopers just happen to not be on that list.

Quote from: "Oak"Makes me wonder why you're even here?  Insult me all you want, I don't know you, don't care to know you and you have nothing of interest to say.

Ahhh yes, but my spidey senses say it'll get crossposted anyway. You're really too easy, you know that? Damn straight I'll insult you all I want, if you're going to act like some witless chimp. And complaining because someone sweeps a pile of siggy trash to the curb certainly qualifies, even if they didn't think to offer you a smaller version of it.

You don't contribute a single cent to the running of this site any more than I do. You have nothing to complain about regarding the rules here and you can tell your story walking, skank. And I say this, hand on heart as someone who never bothered to so much as darken your gated community's doorstep, not even when they'd taken to flip-flopping on whether my presence was required there or not. It's testament to just how dire things are getting over there  when you have to look to other sites to drive content in your own including the content of someone the site was erected specifically for the purpose of keeping out.

I don't grudge your efforts. I laugh down my nose at them.

Quote from: "Oak"Your entire post was you pounding your chest in self-importance.  Apparently, you're one of those that hasn't figured out you're nothing more than a blip on a radar screen before he slams into a mountain.   No one cares but you.  Good luck ever seeing me at your inane forum chasing after you for discussion.

Nah, you'll get your updates in the deliveryboi dailies and comment on them where I don't get to look at them unless Fox starts bitching you out anf that works just fine for me. It would work even better if it wasn't automatically presumed of me that I was supposed to go off like a frog in a sock with some Caskur-inspired rantings regarding intellectual property or some such.  

Quote from: "Oak"Good afternoon, sir.  You've been dismissed.

That's right, waddle for cover. Bring reinforcements next time, wouldn't want the forum foundations to collapse when you get to jumping up and down in a frenzied fit of pique just because someone looked at you the wrong way, Flame Quean.

You sir, were dismissed.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Hi Herm!

Us high falutin uptown rednecks have standards. We has to see if you are a person of culture like old Herman.

Well as you evaluate, so do I.  So far, I'm less than impressed.  Seems to be a board where many "minorities" suck up to whites and frankly, I hate that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hi Herm!

I like you too Herman..

Forgot to ask, who's Velvet?

She's a lovely lady who is an infrequent poster..

She's not a fan of Herman's down to earth style.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview