The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

I removed my signature because it was causing vaginal

Started by Oak, April 04, 2020, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Lotus Bud"You know what you need Oak? A big wooden cross. So every time you feel aggrieved, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it.

Great idea.  So what do you use, a plunger?

Well sweetie, the forum is not going to sing Lula-lula byes every time baby Oak has another bout of inconsolable crying. You're a little, trolling brat, everyone sees you for what you are.

Oak

Quote from: "Lotus Bud"
Quote from: "Lotus Bud"You know what you need Oak? A big wooden cross. So every time you feel aggrieved, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it.

Great idea.  So what do you use, a plunger?

Well sweetie, the forum is not going to sing Lula-lula byes every time baby Oak has another bout of inconsolable crying. You're a little, trolling brat, everyone sees you for what you are.

And here you are "Lotus"... ac_razz

Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"Hey Oakie, you are probably wondering what old Herman has to say about all of this. I will tell ya. It is getting harder to find barrels to make swish.

Hi Herm!

You belong to a fussy lot.  What is this forum officially?  You know, what kind of nut?

I like the folks here. Except for old Velvet. She is a cunt. The owner in particular is a nice kid. She likes sitting on my knee and drinking barrel wash.

I like you too Herman..

Sometimes you get too drunk and obnoxious, but most times you are a good poster..

And no, I won't clean your toilet.

Forgot to ask, who's Velvet?

She's a lovely lady who is an infrequent poster..

She's not a fan of Herman's down to earth style.

I like down to earth people, those that are full of self-importance are only showing the world how insecure they really are...it's why I like Shen too.  I don't agree with her politics most of the time, but she's not full of shit with all her insecurities on display.

You I like because you're as sweet as pie and kind.  Who doesn't like that? ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Hey Oakie, you are probably wondering what old Herman has to say about all of this. I will tell ya. It is getting harder to find barrels to make swish.

Hi Herm!

You belong to a fussy lot.  What is this forum officially?  You know, what kind of nut?

I like the folks here. Except for old Velvet. She is a cunt. The owner in particular is a nice kid. She likes sitting on my knee and drinking barrel wash.

I haven't yet decided how I feel about the folks here beside the ones I know from other forums like you, Shen Li, Seoulbro

Don't care for fussy and prickly people that get caught up over nothing.  But they seem to rule the roost here...so we'll see.

Us high falutin uptown rednecks have standards. We has to see if you are a person of culture like old Herman.

Well as you evaluate, so do I.  So far, I'm less than impressed.  Seems to be a board where many "minorities" suck up to whites and frankly, I hate that.

Shen Li has accused me of that for years..

I don't deny that I dislike confrontation, and I'm always looking for a compromise in a dispute..

But, that doesn't mean I suck up to Caucasians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Oak got taken out with the hard rubbish...

No shit.

Now the self-entitled used fuckmop with hair worse than my own thinks she has the authority to boss me out the door? Screw that, I'll take the invitation to do so from a site owner or an officially designated someone who actually represents them, but I'm not taking it from some waddling asthmatic screecher who carries on like a banshee at forum owners to carry the day for her. Shit, isn't this the same insipid tart who was being heralded as the one to beat all flamers in that shithole a year ago?

Fuck that noise. Oh, hope you're doing well too.

Oak

Hi Herm!

I haven't yet decided how I feel about the folks here beside the ones I know from other forums like you, Shen Li, Seoulbro

Don't care for fussy and prickly people that get caught up over nothing.  But they seem to rule the roost here...so we'll see.

Us high falutin uptown rednecks have standards. We has to see if you are a person of culture like old Herman.

Well as you evaluate, so do I.  So far, I'm less than impressed.  Seems to be a board where many "minorities" suck up to whites and frankly, I hate that.

I don't deny that I dislike confrontation, and I'm always looking for a compromise in a dispute..

I wasn't referring to you necessarily.   Though you do have them here.  The county I live in has 27% Asian population and kissing up is really strong among Asians to whites.  

Bringing bosses food, buying them gifts, flattering them, asking about the family as if they really gave a shit... :sick:

I'm embarrassed for them.   As a matter of fact, when I retire, I'm leaving because of this culture of sycophancy which is very different than American culture was.  I can't wait.

Oak

Quote from: "Guest"

No shit.

Now the self-entitled used fuckmop with hair worse than my own thinks she has the authority to boss me out the door? Screw that, I'll take the invitation to do so from a site owner or an officially designated someone who actually represents them, but I'm not taking it from some waddling asthmatic screecher who carries on like a banshee at forum owners to carry the day for her. Shit, isn't this the same insipid tart who was being heralded as the one to beat all flamers in that shithole a year ago?

Oh da feelz... ac_lmfao

Anonymous

No shit.

Oh da feelz... ac_lmfao

Didn't you dismiss me? Why are you still talking at me, instead of sliming your way up to other posters you slug?

Anonymous

Hi Herm!

I wasn't referring to you necessarily.   Though you do have them here.  The county I live in has 27% Asian population and kissing up is really strong among Asians to whites.  

Bringing bosses food, buying them gifts, flattering them, asking about the family as if they really gave a shit... :sick:

I'm embarrassed for them.   As a matter of fact, when I retire, I'm leaving because of this culture of sycophancy which is very different than American culture was.  I can't wait.

Oak, you just described why I could never work in Korea. The workplace culture of toadying in Korea is not just common, it's a requirement. That makes me sick.

Oak

No shit.

Oh da feelz... ac_lmfao

Didn't you dismiss me? Why are you still talking at me, instead of sliming your way up to other posters you slug?

Because you make me laugh, that's why I'm talking to you.  I hope it revs you up again.  Come on, you have another 20K characters in you to tell me what you think of me.

If only you could manage to provide a nice cup of coffee with your rants.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Hi Herm!

Oak, you just described why I could never work in Korea. The workplace culture of toadying in Korea is not just common, it's a requirement. That makes me sick.

Ass kissing will get you a bad rep in Canada. In Oriental countries, it will get you a raise and a promotion. That is fucked up.

Oak

Hi Herm!

Ass kissing will get you a bad rep in Canada. In Oriental countries, it will get you a raise and a promotion. That is fucked up.

And when they do it here, all the other cultured despise it.

Anonymous

Hi Herm!

My dad was an air traffic controller in Korea. In Toronto we owned a gas station and convenience store. He was happier running a gas station than being an ATC in Korea. He hated the obsequiousness of the Korean workplace.

Oak

Hi Herm!

My dad was an air traffic controller in Korea. In Toronto we owned a gas station and convenience store. He was happier running a gas station than being an ATC in Korea. He hated the obsequiousness of the Korean workplace.

It sucks that they brought it here.  Look. all cultures have kiss asses, it happens.  An entire workforce changed by it, unbelievable.

I was born and raised here and feel like I'm being run off by this kind of crap.

Anonymous

I remember going to Korea with my family when I was nineteen. I went to my uncle's workplace(large chemical manufacturer) and I saw him bow to his bosses. I immediately got a sick feeling in my stomach. I was so embarrassed for him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview