The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

I removed my signature because it was causing vaginal

Started by Oak, April 04, 2020, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Quote from: "Lotus Bud"You know what you need Oak? A big wooden cross. So every time you feel aggrieved, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it.

Great idea.  So what do you use, a plunger?

Cronus

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Cronus"It's always fun to see a member, that has been moderated, make a thread saying that we are whiners and how dare us to have limits. Then they will create a thread at another forum (that also has similar limits) going on about what happened here. No threads were created here whining about a sig being to big. If we really wanted to whine we would have created our own threads here and that other forum. That being said, to me, it seems that we were not the big whiners after all.

Similar limits?   Perhaps, but it's up at SG with no moderation of any kind.  I guess they just aren't as "special" as the people are here.

And posters from here also cross post at SG.  Seems pulling the stick out of your posterior might provide you some relief.

Quote from: "Cronus"It's always fun to see a member, that has been moderated, make a thread saying that we are whiners and how dare us to have limits. Then they will create a thread at another forum (that also has similar limits) going on about what happened here. No threads were created here whining about a sig being to big. If we really wanted to whine we would have created our own threads here and that other forum. That being said, to me, it seems that we were not the big whiners after all.

Similar limits?   Perhaps, but it's up at SG with no moderation of any kind.  I guess they just aren't as "special" as the people are here.

And posters from here also cross post at SG.  Seems pulling the stick out of your posterior might provide you some relief.

They don't need any moderation on it. It is done automatically I'm sure. Just like here. Only exception is we don't have the pic size listed, so we have to moderate it. Hopefully we can add that to ours. If we had limits when you put it up, we would not have even gone through all this. Course you would have had to find something else to troll with then.

And of course posters from here post over there and visa versa. That was never in question, or at least not by me. They can bitch here just as much as they can here. Not a big deal at all. Just forum business as usual going on.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"It's always fun to see a member, that has been moderated, make a thread saying that we are whiners and how dare us to have limits. Then they will create a thread at another forum (that also has similar limits) going on about what happened here.

And by "fun" do you mean "asinine"? Who's paying for this shit anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll be the first to confirm that it's not her. Therefore it's pure tantrum throwing, diaper soiling self-entitlement on her part. 98% of the content getting posted on this site is by people with no financial stake in it and if one of those freeloaders didn't get the memo and takes it into her fat head to start screaming on multiple sites because someone "touched" her siggy, then logic dictates that she too is most likely "touched" and can be safely discounted.

This thread, along with its sister thread over in the cheap seats, is a non-event. Mere piggish squealing from some fat sow to be pelted with rotting vegetables. TBC functions more as a publisher, not a platform and if fatso grizzleguts cannot work out the difference then boo-hoo for her. FTR, it's things like this thread that had me laughing when some bright spark suggested the forums amalgamate. Let it be said here that TBC enjoys the most activity of all the forums, it does not need the albatross of two dead in the water Jersey Gurl wet dreams.

But they sure as hell need you.

cc

Good & appropriate post

For a big guy, our mod SURE is gentle .. and unflappable !!  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"I never saw any sigs here

True. While apparently there was no rule, I have never seen anyone try an image in sig .. not even a small one

and I've been here since day 1 - I assume no one even thought about such a childish thing

Same for avys. Most if not all stick to 150 x 150 .. never seen a big avy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I assume no one even thought about such a childish thing

Someone already did, the phpbb software has (or had) provision for disabling bbcode in signatures last I looked. No bbcode = no image tags, therefore no sig pics. Easey peasey.

I would imagine Cronus encountered and discounted its use long ago, especially since he mentioned being on the lookout for an auto-image resizer earlier.

Oak

Quote from: "Cronus"

They don't need any moderation on it. It is done automatically I'm sure. Just like here. Only exception is we don't have the pic size listed, so we have to moderate it. Hopefully we can add that to ours. If we had limits when you put it up, we would not have even gone through all this. Course you would have had to find something else to troll with then.

And of course posters from here post over there and visa versa. That was never in question, or at least not by me. They can bitch here just as much as they can here. Not a big deal at all. Just forum business as usual going on.

It's the same size as the one was here.  See any posts under Oak and find my siggy.  No one cares enough to intervene in any way.

And if cross-posting wasn't a problem, why bother addressing it?

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?topic=436.new#new">https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php? ... 36.new#new">https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?topic=436.new#new

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"And if cross-posting wasn't a problem, why bother addressing it?

Maybe for the amusement factor. Cronus thinks it's fun watching forum members spazzing out in such a manner, he told me himself.

Personally I think it's just dumb, but I'm reliably informed that your pals find your spazzing out amusing too, they're just by and large too fat and lazy to fit through the door here to watch it go down in real time.

Oak

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Oak"And if cross-posting wasn't a problem, why bother addressing it?

Maybe for the amusement factor. Cronus thinks it's fun watching forum members spazzing out in such a manner, he told me himself.

Personally I think it's just dumb, but I'm reliably informed that your pals find your spazzing out amusing too, they're just by and large too fat and lazy to fit through the door here to watch it go down in real time.

Unfortunately for him. the only posters spazzing have been at this forum.  There's even a BC homegrown moron that thinks I'm here to take over.  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

Now that is spazzing out.  Are you the boore from FT?

Anonymous

Unfortunately for him. the only posters spazzing have been at this forum.

Yeah, I saw the eruption of drool and epileptic twitchings in the OP, you don't need to remind me.

Quote from: "Oak"Are you the boore from FT?

Probably not, my stuff is getting crossposted from there on a daily basis. So if I'm a boore, that says a lot more about you lot than it does me.  :laugh3:

Say, you calmed the fuck down over that little "Orange Is The New Wack" piccie I put together of you yet? I saw you screaming blue bloody murder at Muffcabbage for it, I sure hope you two have tonguekissed and made up since.

I mean I wouldn't want her to turn you into compost when you crosspost a person she doesn't want anyone talking about on her forum.  ac_biggrin

Oak

Yeah, I saw the eruption of drool and epileptic twitchings in the OP, you don't need to remind me.

Probably not, my stuff is getting crossposted from there on a daily basis. So if I'm a boore, that says a lot more about you lot than it does me.  :laugh3:

Say, you calmed the fuck down over that little "Orange Is The New Wack" piccie I put together of you yet? I saw you screaming blue bloody murder at Muffcabbage for it, I sure hope you two have tonguekissed and made up since.

I mean I wouldn't want her to turn you into compost when you crosspost a person she doesn't want anyone talking about on her forum.  ac_biggrin

Simply responding to the crybabies here. Yes, you are a boore because you post about SG constantly.  Pathetic.

Now, I don't know what picture you're talking about and don't really care.  Frankly, I don't know you at all.  It's interesting that you chop pictures of people you don't know.  You must have a lot going fantastic things going on in your life and yet you have time for me. Astounding! Or should I say outstanding?

I don't know your pet names for the people that irritate you.  Nor do I care.  So keep posting gibberish, whatever helps you function.   I'm happy to help.

Anonymous

Simply responding to the crybabies here.

Mmmm, and just how much WAAAAAAAAA was there before you opened your snausage-lipped boner buffer and did your best air raid siren impressions, eh? Fuck all, that's how much... and pretty much fuck all since. Only on the odd occasion when you've rocked up to squeal like a stuck pig on the subject has anyone bothered to give you the time of day.

Quote from: "Oak" Yes, you are a boore because you post about SG constantly.  Pathetic.

Ohhh, I do apologize, I had no idea Sperging Gonadz was Disneyland, Marvel Comics, Poultrygeist, the UK and Coronavirus Central all rolled into one. I mean it must be, I've spent more time talking about those subjects and more. Otherwise, Sperging Gonadz has been barely a blip on the Gaydar where I'm concerned.

No, you self-important load your mama ought to have swallowed, a thousand times no. You and your sniveling dribblers are just feeling your oats, realising you've fallen off the front page and are pulling out all the stops to remain relevant. You have to repost stuff and wail how it's all about you, there's only one instance I can think of where anything was crossposted from Spazming Goinkz and that was Faux Mulder. NO-ONE else is bothering to magpie your crew's ramblings here, not even your own people.

That should tell you something. As should your links to the cheap seats. What, expecting us all to run over there and lend much needed activity to your failing site?

Like I said to Cronus before, I'll say to you now. TBC doesn't need you. matter of fact FT doesn't need you either.

But you need us.

And you tubby, reek of that need. Don't stop with just your hands the next time you're in the washroom ya gross-ass pig.  :laugh3:

Oak

Simply responding to the crybabies here.

Mmmm, and just how much WAAAAAAAAA was there before you opened your snausage-lipped boner buffer and did your best air raid siren impressions, eh? Fuck all, that's how much... and pretty much fuck all since. Only on the odd occasion when you've rocked up to squeal like a stuck pig on the subject has anyone bothered to give you the time of day.

Quote from: "Oak" Yes, you are a boore because you post about SG constantly.  Pathetic.

Ohhh, I do apologize, I had no idea Sperging Gonadz was Disneyland, Marvel Comics, Poultrygeist, the UK and Coronavirus Central all rolled into one. I mean it must be, I've spent more time talking about those subjects and more. Otherwise, Sperging Gonadz has been barely a blip on the Gaydar where I'm concerned.

No, you self-important load your mama ought to have swallowed, a thousand times no. You and your sniveling dribblers are just feeling your oats, realising you've fallen off the front page and are pulling out all the stops to remain relevant. You have to repost stuff and wail how it's all about you, there's only one instance I can think of where anything was crossposted from Spazming Goinkz and that was Faux Mulder. NO-ONE else is bothering to magpie your crew's ramblings here, not even your own people.

That should tell you something. As should your links to the cheap seats. What, expecting us all to run over there and lend much needed activity to your failing site?

Like I said to Cronus before, I'll say to you now. TBC doesn't need you. matter of fact FT doesn't need you either.

But you need us.

And you tubby, reek of that need. Don't stop with just your hands the next time you're in the washroom ya gross-ass pig.  :laugh3:

You sure have a lot of feelz for not needing anyone.  Makes me wonder why you're even here?  Insult me all you want, I don't know you, don't care to know you and you have nothing of interest to say.

Your entire post was you pounding your chest in self-importance.  Apparently, you're one of those that hasn't figured out you're nothing more than a blip on a radar screen before he slams into a mountain.   No one cares but you.  Good luck ever seeing me at your inane forum chasing after you for discussion.

Good afternoon, sir.  You've been dismissed.

Anonymous

Hey Oakie, you are probably wondering what old Herman has to say about all of this. I will tell ya. It is getting harder to find barrels to make swish.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview