Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Worst Poster Is Joe

Started by Anonymous, April 06, 2020, 12:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Happy Y'all Are Unhappy"Here were the main moves in markets as of 4:07 p.m. ET:

S&P 500 (^GSPC): +175.03 (+7.03%) to 2,663.68

Dow (^DJI): +1,627.46 (+7.73%) to 22,679.99

Nasdaq (^IXIC): +540.15 (+7.33%) to 7,913.24

Gold (GC=F): +$57.30 (+3.48%) to $1,703.00 per ounce

I am glad I bought when markets bottomed out three weeks ago. I will be going on trips to exotic locales with beautiful women when the lockdowns are lifted. But, Joe will still have his Old Age Security checks. Oh well.

Yep, Joe is a major league loser.

....this Rght Wing Gun Loving Trump Supporter says that stock market bounce & the one today is fake pumped up by the US Fed, whom he says are the ones behind it, buying the stocks:

">

But He calls also this rise 'an Assault on America'.

Feel free to call that man 'a major leage loser' cuz that's where i got my info from, Iron Horse Alky.

His opinion, not mine & he's a conservative.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Translation please

The economic fundamentals of an economy declining by -15% or more do not support a 15% rise in the stock market.

cc

Actually they very well can .. and are in fact.

I guess you don't understand that the stock market is not based directly on economy .. rather upon "speculation" for the future of  stock market prices

You don't understand even the most basic fundamental of what makes the stock market do what it does, so if you were wise at all you would just STFU and not make such a fool of yourself ... then, even that would require a bit of wisdom

With each post you further support the thread title "Worst Poster Is Joe"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I guess you don't understand that the stock market is not based directly on economy .. rather upon "speculation" for the future of  stock market prices

You don't understand even the most basic fundamental, so if you were wise at all you would just STFU ... then, even that would require a bit of wisdom

Well in that case, the current valuations must be 'a Futures Market', not a real stock market.

It's almost as if the ones buying the stocks inflated their value as a promisary note for better times ahead.

However....if future economic performance does not live up to those expectations, then the stock markets have nowhere else to go but down.

We've seen it all before, cc. 1929, 1937. A market with huge mood swings til one day til the bottom falls out of it & it comes crashing down when it can't be propped up anymore.

BTW, this isn't my beliefs as I get my info from billionaire investors like Jeffrey Gundlich & Ray Dahlio.

So if the market manages to climb some more, it seems that it would be wise for investors to sell some of their holdings & put the profits or what they can recover into the bank in preparation of more rainy days ahead.

I see this 'cat bounce' as a second chance to do right what they didn't do the first time.

The stock market has temporarily ebbed like a tide for now which allows the investors to pick up their belongings they left on the beach before it comes roaring back & drowns those who were not wise enough to get out if its path when they had a chance.

cc

You go on and on daily ... quoting others .. blabbering  when all along you know less about economics than my dog

Your problem is that you are driven only by a bias skewed toward  only accepting items that you think will hurt others that you are jealous of

...... further compounded by a total lack of understanding basic economics 101

Again, with every post you make you reconfirm the thread title

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"You go on and on daily ... quoting others .. blabbering  when all along you know less about economics than my dog

Your problem is that you are driven only by a bias skewed toward  only accepting items that you think will hurt others that you are jealous of

...... further compounded by a total lack of understanding basic economics 101

Again, with every post you make you reconfirm the thread title

I know the appropriate analogy which describes me & you & yer pals on the Blue Cashew.

I'm Spock & y'all are Bones:

">

Cuz arguing with you folks is like conversing with 'Boneheads'

There actually exist smart intelligent conservatives & of course, there are dumb ones.

The smart ones made it high in the evolutionary ladder like Billionaire investor Jeffrey Gundlich.

And the dumb ones are down & out alcoholics with substance abuse problems & divorcees who post on forums like the Blue Cashew.

Which type of conservative are you, cc?

Anonymous

When JOE gets jealous he makes up insults..

Now he's calling IHJ an "alky."

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"When JOE gets jealous he makes up insults..

Well respect is mutual, isn't it Fashionista?

I take my share of insults from others in this forum so I treat them accordingly.

But you insist on protecting them like a mother doting on her overgrown brats.

cc

Don't you dare insult / cast reflection on our site owner again

She's the one who owns it, pays for it, works on it .. takes responsibility for it .. and thus calls ALL the shots here

while all you do is degrade it .. cancer on every site you touch

You on the other hand are a sad example of a human being who get's it's rocks off on the suffering of others .. reveling in the misfortune of others .. and attempting to pad your jealous ego

If you don't like it, I'll gladly inform you where to put it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"When JOE gets jealous he makes up insults..

Jock has a job, a woman, a house and a retirement plan in a few years. In other words, a life. Joe has forums where he stalks male posters.

Anonymous

Was Joe being respectful when he told the owner of VF to kick this forum off mmb. How about the dozens of threads he starts at VF, which I rarely look at anymore, badmouthing Fash's forum. She opens a hands off anonymous section and Joe has the frickin effrontery to come here, badmouth the forum, it's posters and spam the hell out of this section.

To hell with jealous old broke ass virgin Joe. He hates this place, he hates the owner and he shows it with every thread and post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Was Joe being respectful when he told the owner of VF to kick this forum off mmb. How about the dozens of threads he starts at VF, which I rarely look at anymore, badmouthing Fash's forum. She opens a hands off anonymous section and Joe has the frickin effrontery to come here, badmouth the forum, it's posters and spam the hell out of this section.

To hell with jealous old broke ass virgin Joe. He hates this place, he hates the owner and he shows it with every thread and post.

I just usually post out of boredom, Herm.

Switch the channel.

See whats goin on at VF. Get bored with that channel.

Come here. Get bored with this channel.

Go to SG. Get bored with that channel go somewhere else like Mel's forum.

Its like changing the channel on a tv set.

Nothing more nothing less. just a way to pass the time & glean some new ideas.

That is all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Don't you dare insult / cast reflection on our site owner again

She's the one who owns it, pays for it, works on it .. takes responsibility for it .. and thus calls ALL the shots here

while all you do is degrade it .. cancer on every site you touch

You on the other hand are a sad example of a human being who get's it's rocks off on the suffering of others .. reveling in the misfortune of others .. and attempting to pad your jealous ego

If you don't like it, I'll gladly inform you where to put it

I'm sorry that you see it that way, cc.

I don't intend to hurt anyone or make them feel bad.

Actually I find my own forecasting scary as I foresaw trouble ahead last year.

I was saying to everyone I felt that things were going to get worse.

Just had a gut feeling.

Kinda like warning people to leave Krakatoa cuz it was gonna explode.

">

Anyways, I felt people had become too smug & unawares that life can often throw them a curve when they least expect it.

We've become too soft as a society. We're not tough enough like our parents generation was.

Not everything is sunshine & roses all the time, eh cc?

">

Anonymous

Anyways I was hoping if times got bad we'd have another year to get ready for it.

And that was wishful thinking.

I was hoping it would at keast go sour by April 2021.

Please...just one more year to make some good money, Lord!

But it never seems ta work out that way.

The bad times arrived 1 year earlier than I hoped.

We often get caught off guard when we least expect or desire it.

You can't plan for the unexpected.

Oh well!

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview