Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Worst Poster Is Joe

Started by Anonymous, April 06, 2020, 12:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A butthurt yawner of a poster. Not only that, good threads get buried under his spam ones.

Anonymous

Seamajor is the worst poster on all these forums. But,  he is incapable of posting a cogent thought. Joe simply refuses to post anything worth reading.

Anonymous

Joe the doomster

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/KFM403/london-uk-30th-october-2017-a-man-with-a-sandwich-board-claiming-that-KFM403.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Joe the doomster

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/KFM403/london-uk-30th-october-2017-a-man-with-a-sandwich-board-claiming-that-KFM403.jpg">

Joe seems terribly disappointed we're weathering this pandemic better than he had hoped we would.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Happy Y'all Are Unhappy"A butthurt yawner of a poster. Not only that, good threads get buried under his spam ones.

And yet many of you lost a signicant value of your investment portfolios in the recent market downturn.

But i saw it coming 7 mos ago & I forecast it back then.

I actually warned some of you right before it happened but you didn't listen.

So that could have saved many here a great deal of heartache, agony & their hard earned savings

Some of us are right & some of us are wrong

Sorry about that.

Oh well.

cc

Aw so  .. secrets out ... jo knew XI was going to release this virus on the entire world 7 months ago and didn't tell us

Dirty %%$$&*^

FFS, next virus share your pre-knowledge, tip us off
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Seems like Joe wants the worst for everyone.

Are you ok Joe? You got some kinda trauma in your life? Not a joke, if you do.  Trauma is hard on everyone who experiences it.

Stay zen Joe! Think happy thoughts!

Please don't be like the bring out your dead guy from the stand.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Seems like Joe wants the worst for everyone.

Are you ok Joe? You got some kinda trauma in your life? Not a joke, if you do.  Trauma is hard on everyone who experiences it.

Stay zen Joe! Think happy thoughts!

Please don't be like the bring out your dead guy from the stand.

He's always wanted the worst for the people that post here..

When we were hosted by evs, he asked her to pull the plug on us..

He has a lot of nerve posting here.

cc

He's a total idiot and a very very nasty person who wishes ill on others

QuoteBut i saw it coming 7 mos ago & I forecast it back then.

Damb you. If you knew the Chinese were going to unleash this &^%$#$ virus on us, why didn't you warn us

:sdfjh(2):
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I think he said he did. Don't worry, I wasn't listening to him either.

Anonymous

While Joe is praying this virus turns the world into a Somali slum, numbers are flattening out and markets recover. We told you to use some of your welfare money to a buy a stock or two when markets were near the bottom. We did which is why we make money and get laid and you spam forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Happy Y'all Are Unhappy"While Joe is praying this virus turns the world into a Somali slum, numbers are flattening out and markets recover. We told you to use some of your welfare money to a buy a stock or two when markets were near the bottom. We did which is why we make money and get laid and you spam forums.

The coronavirus was just a catalyst, not the cause of the current & coming recession.

Because the economic fundamentals were weak before the crash & now the actual economy (not the stock market) is headed for a freefall

And that's not even my analysis but that of David Stockman who was budget director under Repubkican Ronald Reagan who y'all love(d) so much.

">

Stockman, a staunch conservatice & former Republican Cobgressman says " We have rampant speculation."

Anonymous

Here were the main moves in markets as of 4:07 p.m. ET:

S&P 500 (^GSPC): +175.03 (+7.03%) to 2,663.68

Dow (^DJI): +1,627.46 (+7.73%) to 22,679.99

Nasdaq (^IXIC): +540.15 (+7.33%) to 7,913.24

Gold (GC=F): +$57.30 (+3.48%) to $1,703.00 per ounce

I am glad I bought when markets bottomed out three weeks ago. I will be going on trips to exotic locales with beautiful women when the lockdowns are lifted. But, Joe will still have his Old Age Security checks. Oh well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Happy Y'all Are Unhappy"Here were the main moves in markets as of 4:07 p.m. ET:

I am glad I bought when markets bottomed out three weeks ago. I will be going on trips to exotic locales with beautiful women when the lockdowns are lifted. But, Joe will still have his Old Age Security checks. Oh well.

Well...if you want the above dreams to eventually come true, my advice is to sell a portion of your holdings & cut your losses.

The above gains are based purely on false hope that the situation will improve soon. But if tgey don't in time when the $2 trillion Trump stimulus package runs out by years end...your stock portfolio is screwed. Thats why I'd selll if it got back up to 25-26,000 then get out while you can. Its your 'srcond chance' to make up for your mistakes the 1st time.

An economy cannot sustain high stock market gains if unemployment shoots well past 10% where 3-4% has been the norm, the economy is  contracting at 15-20% where it was once growing at 3% per year & the budget deficit will be at $3 trillion where it was one a 'measely' 1 trillion per year.

BTW, Where do you get your economic forecasting? Out of your ass?

Couldn't be your head cuz you got shit fer brains.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Happy Y'all Are Unhappy"Here were the main moves in markets as of 4:07 p.m. ET:

Yep, Joe is a major league loser.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview