Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A

Nova Scotia Massacre 10 dead

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2020, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've been thru some shit in my lifetime...everyones experience is different...in my own personal experience, these kinds of tards can be hard to get away from, the police and courts don't help.  Moving and hiding can help...that's what I did.  Anyone who knows they are serious danger, my opinion to them is, fuck the law and move away as far as you can.

Any guy tried to dangerous with me and it would be the last frickin thing they ever do.

Oh yeah, can't say the thought never crossed my mind...but I've got a kid...

Right on kid.  ac_drinks

Don't let anybody bully you.

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-nova-scotia-mass-murder-evil-and-calculated?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1587352147">https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/ ... 1587352147">https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-nova-scotia-mass-murder-evil-and-calculated?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1587352147

POS, this guy is fucked...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I just want to point out that the killer is white.

He had a house and and was a dentist in Dartmouth which has a large black population

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"Rumour has it he killed his estranged wife and her new partner also.  I bet she was about to divorce him and attempt to take half his shit also, which she would have gotten.

That'll do it..

There are two Nova Scotia people known to me on the net...

One is a nurse who posted at Trollvalhalla... another is man on my facebook group who makes furniture, NS isn't a very big place.

I'll see what he says... I'll get more info from him.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Be Ted Bundy.

Have IQ of 136.

Attend school as psychology major.

People like this can, as he did, toy with shrinks with ease!

Mel you're just looking at the most extreme case that doesn't reflect the average, the fact is these kind of people only do well in movies and there are still many ways to catch them, just b/c they're smart doesn't mean they won't be careless for a moment and give away clues and evidence to police and shrinks.  It's true he might be able to hide his evil intent very well but like Shen has already mentioned he already shown signs of disturbing behavior by spying girls in his neighbourhood.  

Quote"Became an honor student and well regarded by professors"

This is not surprising considering this is just the basic characteristic of a common psychopath, they can act very normal on the outside through the eyes of a normal person, but under a full diagnostic and test from a psychiatrist is another story.  Trust me on this, I've met a lot of smart and good mental health doctors in my life and know what they're capable of.

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Ted Bundy used to be one of those suicide hotline guys..

Maybe thats why he didnt believe anybody gave a shit about his victims.

Berry Sweet

I'm seriously disturbed by what he did to that cop...that's just horrific.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've been thru some shit in my lifetime...everyones experience is different...in my own personal experience, these kinds of tards can be hard to get away from, the police and courts don't help.  Moving and hiding can help...that's what I did.  Anyone who knows they are serious danger, my opinion to them is, fuck the law and move away as far as you can.

This is why it pays to have family involved in organized crime.

I wish a motherfucker would

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Queen Bee"

This is why it pays to have family involved in organized crime.

I wish a motherfucker would

I was that family member. :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Trust me on this, I've met a lot of smart and good mental health doctors in my life and know what they're capable of.

I don't care who you've met, with all due respect!

If you think that you, or anyone else for that matter, can predict what a person will do at some point in the future, you are sadly mistaken...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm seriously disturbed by what he did to that cop...that's just horrific.

He shot her and stole her Smith...  Nothing really that horrific.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm seriously disturbed by what he did to that cop...that's just horrific.

He shot her and stole her Smith...  Nothing really that horrific.

Mmmm. Take a look around you and count the people on these forums who've expressed a willingness to do exactly that over words on a screen... it's really quite common.

Hi Caskur.  ac_hithere

Zetsu

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Guest"Trust me on this, I've met a lot of smart and good mental health doctors in my life and know what they're capable of.

I don't care who you've met, with all due respect!

If you think that you, or anyone else for that matter, can predict what a person will do at some point in the future, you are sadly mistaken...

Mel you're missing my point, what I mean is people should go through a psychiatry test before getting a PAL.  It'll definitely weed out a lot of lunatics before they can get their hands on one.
Permanently off his rocker

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview