Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Nova Scotia Massacre 10 dead

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2020, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "cc"In general I believe that to be correct ... very different animals ..

although I'm not so sure about " just snap" .. I'd bet it was there all along, just not acted on until something triggers it

Serial killers work one at a time .. a mass killer just shoots everyone he can

it will be interesting if he knew everyone he went after .. if he did, it's not yer typical mass killing .. it's targeted killing

That's what I was thinking...what's up with the fires tho?  Did he decide to include those he couldn't stand too?

We have bits and pieces = teasers but no full story and many questions

I hope in time they will do a blow by blow talk on this one
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"In general I believe that to be correct ... very different animals ..

although I'm not so sure about " just snap" .. I'd bet it was there all along, just not acted on until something triggers it

Serial killers work one at a time .. a mass killer just shoots everyone he can

it will be interesting if he knew everyone he went after .. if he did, it's not yer typical mass killing .. it's targeted killing

I don't know. I never went to university, I never took a psych course.

Berry Sweet

I've been thru some shit in my lifetime...everyones experience is different...in my own personal experience, these kinds of tards can be hard to get away from, the police and courts don't help.  Moving and hiding can help...that's what I did.  Anyone who knows they are serious danger, my opinion to them is, fuck the law and move away as far as you can.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've been thru some shit in my lifetime...everyones experience is different...in my own personal experience, these kinds of tards can be hard to get away from, the police and courts don't help.  Moving and hiding can help...that's what I did.  Anyone who knows they are serious danger, my opinion to them is, fuck the law and move away as far as you can.

Any guy tries to get dangerous with me and it would be the last frickin thing they ever do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"it will be interesting if he knew everyone he went after .. if he did, it's not yer typical mass killing .. it's targeted killing

Rumour has it that he knew some of the people he killed (estranged wife and her new lover), but others were random.  If the latter is truly the case, then it changes the game...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"And if people have psychopathic behavior and/or always tend to lie, they wouldn't been able to easily fly under the radar of an experience pathologist or psychiatrist's.

You are overestimating the abilities of psychiatrists, and underestimating the abilities of some they may deal with.

I'll simplify this for you:  Let's say I truly am hearing voices in my head.  Not a good sign, right?  If I told a shrink that there are no voices in my head, how the hell would he be able to refute that?  He can't.

A shrink can only diagnose by what you've done, and what you say.  He cannot diagnose with what I haven't done, and what I haven't said.

Come on man...  Some of the worst criminals have IQ's that would surprise you, and can easily tell a shrink what they want, or don't want, to hear.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"it will be interesting if he knew everyone he went after .. if he did, it's not yer typical mass killing .. it's targeted killing

I wondered about that.

Anonymous

Be Ted Bundy.

Have IQ of 136.

Attend school as psychology major.

Became an honor student and well regarded by professors

People like this can, as he did, toy with shrinks with ease!

Anonymous

That Scotia shooter was even white. What do you make of that, Mel? No blaming him for straying off the rez or up from the ghetto. Conundrum

Anonymous

There were warning signs with him. When Ted Bundy was a teen, he spent his nights as a Peeping Tom, hoping to get a glimpse of one of the neighborhood girls getting undressed in their bedrooms.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bullseye"That Scotia shooter was even white. What do you make of that, Mel? No blaming him for straying off the rez or up from the ghetto. Conundrum

Not surprising at all to me.  It's all about demographics.  Simply put, there's more Whites here than other races.

In the US, the proportion of mass shooters in the United States who are white is slightly less than the proportion of white people in the general population, however the proportion of male mass shooters is considerably greater than the proportion of males.

So the stats show Whites are actually less likely than other races to go on a shooting spree, at least in the US.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"There were warning signs with him. When Ted Bundy was a teen, he spent his nights as a Peeping Tom, hoping to get a glimpse of one of the neighborhood girls getting undressed in their bedrooms.

Much like eddie, he even says they knew and wanted it...fuckin weirdo.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've been thru some shit in my lifetime...everyones experience is different...in my own personal experience, these kinds of tards can be hard to get away from, the police and courts don't help.  Moving and hiding can help...that's what I did.  Anyone who knows they are serious danger, my opinion to them is, fuck the law and move away as far as you can.

Any guy tried to dangerous with me and it would be the last frickin thing they ever do.

Oh yeah, can't say the thought never crossed my mind...but I've got a kid...

Berry Sweet

These people will never stop cause they're fuckin sick in the head.  It's too bad that the courts don't take it seriously...they've ruined so many lives.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"There were warning signs with him. When Ted Bundy was a teen, he spent his nights as a Peeping Tom, hoping to get a glimpse of one of the neighborhood girls getting undressed in their bedrooms.

Much like eddie, he even says they knew and wanted it...fuckin weirdo.

That is one sick little progtard.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview