Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Me post_id=368226 time=1593031510
It's just that if you want an accurate representation, you have to include the wheelchair....You fucking idiot.

I need confirmation on this rumour, as to whether or not the Real Woman is confined to a mobility scooter.  Can anyone provide concrete evidence?

Anonymous

The Real Woman may also be using an Acorn stairlift to travel between the levels of her home.

Anonymous

If things are really that bad for the Real Woman, then it's only a matter of time before her husband files for divorce, leaving the Real Woman homeless and destitute.  I do believe there's some women's shelters in the area, but I'm not sure they're equipped to deal with those that have mobility issues...

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=368368 time=1593059625
If things are really that bad for the Real Woman, then it's only a matter of time before her husband files for divorce, leaving the Real Woman homeless and destitute.  I do believe there's some women's shelters in the area, but I'm not sure they're equipped to deal with those that have mobility issues...

So back to the Lower Mainland for the Real Woman. Maybe a visit to GF Strong would help.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368363 time=1593058826
The Real Woman may also be using an Acorn stairlift to travel between the levels of her home.

Maybe she has a full blown elevator installed, maybe her husband wraps a rope around her ass and drags her up and down the stairs....MAYBE she rides a flying horse in and out of the first and second story windows of her home....MAYBE I would speculate a little more IF I ACTUALLY GAVE A FUCK.

You people need to give this shit a rest...Especially you Mel because this Real Woman obsession is now well past pathological.

@realAzhyaAryola

At a point in a person's life, most will want to seek peace. RW was part of our community. Perhaps one of these days, she should come back and just say hello and tell us how she is and then say "so long" again.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Old Professor" post_id=368450 time=1593096505

Maybe she has a full blown elevator installed, maybe her husband wraps a rope around her ass and drags her up and down the stairs....MAYBE she rides a flying horse in and out of the first and second story windows of her home....MAYBE I would speculate a little more IF I ACTUALLY GAVE A FUCK.

You people need to give this shit a rest...Especially you Mel because this Real Woman obsession is now well past pathological.

I doubt she uses a magic horse or rope as it has been said the Real Woman's finances are robust and strong. If this is the case, then the $5,000 for the Acorn stairlift is a breeze. She owns an Acorn stairlift, no horse nor rope.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368477 time=1593101979

I doubt she uses a magic horse or rope as it has been said the Real Woman's finances are robust and strong. If this is the case, then the $5,000 for the Acorn stairlift is a breeze. She owns an Acorn stairlift, no horse nor rope.

It doesn't matter....RW has smoked so much weed by now that she could give zero fucks what floor of her house she's on.

As long as her kids haven't raided her stash of Doritos, life is good.

Anonymous

She should move on to using shatter as it is a much stronger high.

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=368451 time=1593097418 user_id=73
At a point in a person's life, most will want to seek peace. RW was part of our community. Perhaps one of these days, she should come back and just say hello and tell us how she is and then say "so long" again.

You need to begin dancing again.

Anonymous

The Real Woman is currently unable to dance.  :sad:

Anonymous

The name Real Woman should be retired...Hence forth she will be known as Roller-Pig.

cc

Finally, a voice of reason

Seems you have Melanie figured as well
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

The Real Woman may still be able to use the crutch for walking.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell