Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Fat Renee, or whatever that fat glob of lard called itself back in the day is back!

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back to the same old place we used to laugh about.

While names have all changed since you hung around.

But those dreams have remained and they have turned around.

Who'd a thought they'd lead ya.

Back here where they need need her

We tease her alot cause we got her on the spot.

Welcome back,

Welcome back,

Welcome back,

You fat corpulent pig.

Welcome back,

Welcome back,

Welcome back.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=369042 time=1593407967
Fat Renee, or whatever that fat glob of lard called itself back in the day is back!

Was gonna say, The Renee is back!  Although she never really left either.  She lurks around here just like the Real Woman does!

And just FYI, Renee:  I will explain a fact to you just like I've had to explain to the regular registered posters here also, in easy to understand language:  The vast majority of Guest posts in this thread are not posted by me.  Also, the vast majority of Guest posts in this entire subforum are not posted by me either.  I rarely post here, in fact, since many of the regulars here are retarded.

Just wanted to clear that up before you get on the bandwagon also, thinking I spend 24/7 of my time here pretending to be a dozen different people.

Anonymous

That said, I was wondering if it would be ok for me to text you pictures of my penis. They can be limited to 3 or less per day.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=369045 time=1593412752

Was gonna say, The Renee is back!  Although she never really left either.  She lurks around here just like the Real Woman does!

And just FYI, Renee:  I will explain a fact to you just like I've had to explain to the regular registered posters here also, in easy to understand language:  The vast majority of Guest posts in this thread are not posted by me.  Also, the vast majority of Guest posts in this entire subforum are not posted by me either.  I rarely post here, in fact, since many of the regulars here are retarded.

Just wanted to clear that up before you get on the bandwagon also, thinking I spend 24/7 of my time here pretending to be a dozen different people.

The Real Woman has great popularity which is why some are very envious of her. Many people find her very popular and interesting.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Guest post_id=368703 time=1593146187
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=368451 time=1593097418 user_id=73
At a point in a person's life, most will want to seek peace. RW was part of our community. Perhaps one of these days, she should come back and just say hello and tell us how she is and then say "so long" again.

You need to begin dancing again.

:3cheerleader:  :20utj4j_th:  :smiley_65:  :morewine:  :stars:  :wootsmiley:  :23tfup5:  :t4438:  :t1236:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back to the same old place we used to laugh about.

While names have all changed since you hung around.

But those dreams have remained and they have turned around.

Back here where they need need her

We tease her alot cause we got her on the spot.

Welcome back,

Welcome back,

Welcome back,

You fat corpulent pig.

Welcome back,

Welcome back,

Welcome back.

QUE?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=369045 time=1593412752

Mel, you protest a bit too much for me not to suspect that you are hiding something.

I find it hard to believe that many of the "guest" postings in this thread are not simply you trying to stir the pot. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say "all" but I suspect you are responsible for a lot. I for one am well aware of your RW obsession as I have seen you test the waters with similar threads on other forums.

BTW, referring to the regs around here as "retards" is a tad harsh. Simply because they do not appreciate your overwrought flair for the dramatic, it does not make them mentally handicapped or stupid in any way. Not everyone finds empty threats, whinging, drunken tirades and paranoia entertaining. For one who claims to know all the "ins and outs" of forum life and it's management, you should know this by now...If you were as smart as you think you are, you would get it.

So I strongly suggest that you just own the fact that you are a fucking dickhead and be done with it.😏 People might actually have more respect for you if you did.

Anonymous

I forgetted how serious Fat Renee and the Real Woman could get. At least they both had "fun with steak"! The Real Woman  had "fun with steak" by clobbering Joe over head with it, Renee simply ate it. Still, two good uses for steak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cross-eyed Bitch" post_id=369133 time=1593459882
Mel, you protest a bit too much for me not to suspect that you are hiding something.

I find it hard to believe that many of the "guest" postings in this thread are not simply you trying to stir the pot. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say "all" but I suspect you are responsible for a lot. I for one am well aware of your RW obsession as I have seen you test the waters with similar threads on other forums.

First, let's make one thing clear Renee:  I am not obsessed with Lizzy.  She was a busy poster in her time, but by no means do I 'yearn' for her presence...  Other than posting together on forums for quite some time, there was never a connection.  I keep things this way on purpose with almost every poster in history though...  "Arm's Length," because it's how I roll on these forums.  That said, don't ever think that I'm some kind of subhuman that doesn't honestly care about posters...  I do.  And for no personal gain, because I don't visit these forums for personal gain.  When someone disappears, even though I may dislike them, I still have a heart.  It's a White people thing...  Whites care about others, even though there is no net benefit in doing so.

Now to address your second claim:  I don't care what you find hard to believe, Renee...  I literally post just a few posts here, all under the "Mel" handle.  The forum members here (including the Admin and Mods) have finally realized, after some initial confusion, that I am actually not the only 'Guest' poster here.  Think what you will, my chubby, but it is what it is...

Renee

Okay, so you are obsessed because you care?... :laugh3:

That's a new one... ac_toofunny

Mel, I have never known you to "care" about anyone but yourself. Its been pretty obvious for years and I also think most who have known you for any length of time would agree.

Just for the record, I care as well. The difference is you will not see me starting trophy threads dedicated to RW on multiple forums. Face facts...your actions scream obsession. Save your fingers the effort, it's too late to back peddle this crap now.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Anonymous

The Real Woman is always on my mind.

Please touch my weiner.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=369196 time=1593529272 user_id=156
Okay, so you are obsessed because you care?... :laugh3:

That's a new one... ac_toofunny

Mel, I have never known you to "care" about anyone but yourself. Its been pretty obvious for years and I also think most who have known you for any length of time would agree.

Just for the record, I care as well. The difference is you will not see me starting trophy threads dedicated to RW on multiple forums. Face facts...your actions scream obsession. Save your fingers the effort, it's too late to back peddle this crap now.

I'm not obsessed.  I simply started this thread here, which just happened to grow on it's own!  Contrary to what you may think, the majority of posts in this thread are not posted by me.

As an example, you are now active in this thread, my chubby friend!  Clearly we are two separate posters, no?

And I'll tell you what:  You just couldn't resist posting in The Real Woman thread!  I'll also tell you something else:  The Real Woman is lurking, just like you were...  The Real Woman is alive!  She's probably having a chuckle, smoking copious amounts of weed for her 'pain,' knowing that she is getting attention for posting virtually nothing here...

And yes, she DOES creep around the forums!   :laugh:

Now Renee, I know you consider The Real Woman a friend, and feel you missed out by not being able to communicate with her, but this thread is your greatest hope to get your message out to The Real Woman!

Anonymous

The Real Woman thread has become a therapeutic remedy to the ails of many a poster.

Critics and snipes, begone!