Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Let's get drunk and post about The Real Woman!

Please touch my weiner!

Evs and mimi, something something.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=369281 time=1593595991

I'm not obsessed.  I simply started this thread here, which just happened to grow on it's own!  Contrary to what you may think, the majority of posts in this thread are not posted by me.

As an example, you are now active in this thread, my chubby friend!  Clearly we are two separate posters, no?

And I'll tell you what:  You just couldn't resist posting in The Real Woman thread!  I'll also tell you something else:  The Real Woman is lurking, just like you were...  The Real Woman is alive!  She's probably having a chuckle, smoking copious amounts of weed for her 'pain,' knowing that she is getting attention for posting virtually nothing here...

And yes, she DOES creep around the forums!   :laugh:

Now Renee, I know you consider The Real Woman a friend, and feel you missed out by not being able to communicate with her, but this thread is your greatest hope to get your message out to The Real Woman!

To be honest, I used to think we were friends but since I have not seen hide nor hair of her and have not heard one peep out of her in the two years since she closed her forum, I'm not really sure what we are.

When she closed her forum I made sure she knew where to find me if she wanted to say "hi". Since she elected not to contact me I can only assume she is either too sick to reach out or she just doesn't give a fuck. Either way that tells me she doesnt "creep" around like you claim. But if she does, then I know we are not friends. Because if she has the energy to lurk around these forums but can't be bothered to drop me a line saying "hey, I'm still alive,...I'm dead...or go fuck yourself or whatever" then fuck her...the friendship I thought we had probably never was.

Maybe I'm just disappointed because never before did I go out of my way to get close to a fellow poster. Aside from the use of some personal images as avatars,  I've always be rather guarded of my privacy in RL. Contrary to what some fools may believe, I never took part in the Skype sessions and I spent limited time in the so called, short lived "private forum". But my relationship with RW was different, I let my guard down for her and opened up.

Oh well, live and learn and this is the last I have to say on the matter.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=369353 time=1593643948 user_id=156
To be honest, I used to think we were friends but since I have not seen hide nor hair of her and have not heard one peep out of her in the two years since she closed her forum, I'm not really sure what we are.

When she closed her forum I made sure she knew where to find me if she wanted to say "hi". Since she elected not to contact me I can only assume she is either too sick to reach out or she just doesn't give a fuck. Either way that tells me she doesnt "creep" around like you claim. But if she does, then I know we are not friends. Because if she has the energy to lurk around these forums but can't be bothered to drop me a line saying "hey, I'm still alive,...I'm dead...or go fuck yourself or whatever" then fuck her...the friendship I thought we had probably never was.

Maybe I'm just disappointed because never before did I go out of my way to get close to a fellow poster. Aside from the use of some personal images as avatars,  I've always be rather guarded of my privacy in RL. Contrary to what some fools may believe, I never took part in the Skype sessions and I spent limited time in the so called, short lived "private forum". But my relationship with RW was different, I let my guard down for her and opened up.

Nobody on these forums are true 'friends', even if they think they are.  I have seen this outcome dozens of times.  And the reason why this is, is the vast majority of the people on these forums have problems of some sort.  Granted, I'm not perfect either (often drink too much), but I can honestly state that true, solid, honest, compassionate, and 'normal' posters are few and far between.  They do exist, but are a rarity.  This is why I rarely, if ever, attempt any sort of true 'friendship' with posters in a private setting...  I just take the forums, and the posters, for what they are...  Keeps things easier this way!

And what is The Real Woman's end game?  Only she knows...  I know she creeps around the boards.  I have run my own forums also, and I can query IP addresses.  I can form a pretty good idea of who is posting, and she does occasionally creep around, generally just posting some off-topic odd post as an anonymous Guest.  I'm guessing threads like this are more entertaining for her, than her simply coming out with a genuine post addressing whether or not she's a drooling vegetable only being kept alive by machines!

Anonymous

I'll be your friend.

http://www.radioaktywni.eu/image/0e9e40e41e3d0e8a8ab5530cd1419737.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=369360 time=1593652737
Quote from: Renee post_id=369353 time=1593643948 user_id=156

Nobody on these forums are true 'friends', even if they think they are.  I have seen this outcome dozens of times.  And the reason why this is, is the vast majority of the people on these forums have problems of some sort.  Granted, I'm not perfect either (often drink too much), but I can honestly state that true, solid, honest, compassionate, and 'normal' posters are few and far between.  They do exist, but are a rarity.  This is why I rarely, if ever, attempt any sort of true 'friendship' with posters in a private setting...  I just take the forums, and the posters, for what they are...  Keeps things easier this way!

And what is The Real Woman's end game?  Only she knows...  I know she creeps around the boards.  I have run my own forums also, and I can query IP addresses.  I can form a pretty good idea of who is posting, and she does occasionally creep around, generally just posting some off-topic odd post as an anonymous Guest.  I'm guessing threads like this are more entertaining for her, than her simply coming out with a genuine post addressing whether or not she's a drooling vegetable only being kept alive by machines!

The Real Woman became a friend to the elderly cop. How well did that turn out.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=369435 time=1593711579

Very badly.  I viewed the breakup thread of their E-relationship on this forum before it was deleted the next day.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=369485 time=1593736538
Quote from: Guest post_id=369435 time=1593711579

Very badly.  I viewed the breakup thread of their E-relationship on this forum before it was deleted the next day.

Maybe the Real Woman will recover from the retired cop situation and come back?

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=369595 time=1593803314
Maybe the Real Woman will recover from the retired cop situation and come back?

She lurks, but just doesn't want to actively post anything more than off-tropic gibberish.

When I had my forum hosted on Memebee server, there was a poster that claimed to have met her for coffee.  He had intel that not many posters would have, leading me to believe that he (or she) was a legit source.  I believe this occurrence to have happened, so it shows that she's mobile enough, and healthwise still able, to do such things.

Anonymous

Does the Real Woman work for the CBC?

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=369728 time=1593846907
Does the Real Woman work for the CBC?

She hasn't worked a day in her life, at least not since she had kids!  That said, she'd probably get hired on at CBC in a heartbeat...  Left leaning female is what they're looking for.  Plus, I believe she has some post secondary education (I forget what exactly now...  English, Literature, something like that).  She also somewhat dislikes males in general also, so she'd be hired on the spot!

Anonymous

She should work for the CBC reporting about fun with steak. In fact, that is what her show should be called - Fun with Steak.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Six to sixty, crippled or crazy, if they can't walk I'll carry them.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=369843 time=1593924222
Six to sixty, crippled or crazy, if they can't walk I'll carry them.

">