The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Changing Politics & Economics of Western Countries vs The Pariah

Started by cc, May 02, 2020, 11:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Yes. And we are also. Cancel is bad here also

Universities as bad as south. Our media anti T 24 / 7 etc etc

In fact I just got cancelled by a longtime friend .. On phone she kept cursing T right out of the blue (there was no convo on it at all) .. she was possessed to keep bringing it up even though I talked about her & I things ... .. I finally said, "well" one cannot believe any media" and that was all

She hung up without saying a single word  & is not answering my calls ..She was absolutely possessed  . I was cancelled .. for changing the subject

Friends for 20 years. People have gone crazy :crazy:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Anybody dumb enough to fall prey to our monopolistc corpotatist media's 24/7 TDS brainwashing is not somebody I would want for a friend.

cc

True dat. I didn't know before  she had gone that route

Do now. Now I know "cancel" personally

That said, we don't want to be like them and cancel as you appear to say .. err we be as bad as what we curse ..  say what?"

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=397970 time=1610694405 user_id=88
True dat. I didn't know before  she had gone that route

Do now. Now I know "cancel" personally

That said, we don't want to be like them and cancel as you appear to say .. err we be as bad as what we curse ..  say what?"

I avoid politics among my friends.

Anonymous

The U.S. Commerce Department on Jan. 14 announced new rules to allow the federal government to block American companies from buying information and communications technology from five foreign adversaries, including China.

Aside from China, the new rules apply to imports from Russia, Iran, North Korea, and the Venezuelan regime under Nicolás Maduro, according to a press release from the Commerce Department.

Anonymous

Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe assessed that China interfered in the 2020 federal elections, according to a letter transmitted to Congress.

In the letter (pdf), Ratcliffe alleges that intelligence about China's election interference was suppressed by management at the CIA, which pressured analysts to withdraw their support for the view.

Citing a report by the Intelligence Community Analytic Ombudsman Barry Zulauf, the director of national intelligence said some analysts were reluctant to describe China's actions as election interference because they disagreed with the policies of President Donald Trump.

cc

https://news.trust.org/item/20210124091524-55023">Taiwan Reports Second Day Of Airspace Incursions By China

Meanwhile, Biden* Sits On His Ass Doin Nothin

TAIPEI, Jan 24 (Reuters) - A total of 15 Chinese aircraft including 12 fighter jets entered the southwestern corner of Taiwan's air defence identification zone on Sunday, the island's defence ministry said, the second day of incursions by China.

A map provided by the ministry showed the Chinese aircraft again flew in between the southern part of Taiwan and the Taiwan-controlled Pratas Islands in the South China Sea. (Reporting by Ben Blanchard; Editing by Edmund Blair)

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=399265 time=1611549389 user_id=88
https://news.trust.org/item/20210124091524-55023">Taiwan Reports Second Day Of Airspace Incursions By China

Meanwhile, Biden* Sits On His Ass Doin Nothin

TAIPEI, Jan 24 (Reuters) - A total of 15 Chinese aircraft including 12 fighter jets entered the southwestern corner of Taiwan's air defence identification zone on Sunday, the island's defence ministry said, the second day of incursions by China.

A map provided by the ministry showed the Chinese aircraft again flew in between the southern part of Taiwan and the Taiwan-controlled Pratas Islands in the South China Sea. (Reporting by Ben Blanchard; Editing by Edmund Blair)

We got Joe and Justin by the balls.....if they had any.

cc

Only because that's what they want

The US needs a real sheriff in town

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=399278 time=1611551842 user_id=88

Do you mean another nationalist Trump type president?

Do you really think that will ever happen again?

cc

At moment seems not likely ever .. Appears with media, academia, internet all on board with  cancel culture  etc. etc. .. the bad guys have a lock

Our youth are indoctrinated in how to think (or rather react and not think) every step of the way .. group-think as programmed

George O had it figured right all along .. it just took a bit longer

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=399298 time=1611554824 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=399278 time=1611551842 user_id=88

Do you mean another nationalist Trump type president?

Do you really think that will ever happen again?

Trump's movement is alive. The Arizona GOP just elected Kelli Ward as it's chairperson, helped by an endorsement from Trump. Trump won't lead the movement, but it will be around.

Anonymous

Trump Administration Rewrote US Approach to China Threat

The past four years, former President Donald Trump's administration broke with previous governments to confront the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) head-on, pushing back against its malign actions aimed at re-modeling the world to its own brand of techno-totalitarianism.

The former president's biggest achievement was that he "completely changed the terms of debate in the United States about how to deal with communist China," J. Michael Waller, a senior analyst for strategy at the Washington-based think tank Center for Security Policy, told The Epoch Times.

"Trump tore a hole through the CCP propaganda line that is for peace, and mutual development and mutual cooperation around the world," he said. "The CCP had been able to get away with this lie for many years, whether it was under a Republican or Democrat president."

The transformation of U.S.-China relations under Trump was such that "it can never go back to the way it was," Waller said. He added the Joe Biden administration is now "hemmed in" from pursuing a more accommodationist approach towards Beijing. Indeed, Biden's incoming Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, at his recent Senate confirmation hearing, admitted that "Trump was right" to take a tough-on-China approach, although he disagreed in how it should be done.

While the U.S.-China trade war dominated headlines for much of Trump's presidency, a range of other actions were set in motion tackling economic and national security threats from Beijing. But in early 2020, when it became evident that the Chinese regime covered up the severity of the CCP Virus outbreak—allowing it to spread across the world—the administration turbo-charged efforts to confront Beijing. The result was a "whole-of-government" clampdown. By the end of the year, the administration would launch at least 210 actions across 10 agencies, according to Axios.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-administration-rewrote-us-approach-to-china-threat_3668729.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-25-2">https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-adm ... 21-01-25-2">https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-administration-rewrote-us-approach-to-china-threat_3668729.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-25-2

Anonymous

Aint this rich. China's Communist Party blames imported food for recent COVID-19 surges. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=400167 time=1612139473 user_id=1689
Aint this rich. China's Communist Party blames imported food for recent COVID-19 surges. ac_toofunny

China has some nerve.