Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Living rural...

Started by Anonymous, May 05, 2020, 06:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

Drumheller, then.

All these Alberta towns look the same. Cowboy hats, pickup trucks, Conservatives, housewives, and dinosaur bones.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Langley Township won't allow either Mosques or Temples!   :laugh3:

Stay strong, Langley, stay strong!  ac_razz

https://i.ibb.co/gTWtS1w/Capture.png">

https://i.ibb.co/61tNQF5/Capture2.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Herman"What do you mean "good places"? Over eighty per cent white? That won't last much longer with negative birth rates in older whiter communities and mass immigration. A lot of the services being in those communities are already done by non white immigrants and growing fast.

90%+ is good, like here.  Here, there's still quite a few Whites doing the jobs that "Whites just won't do," so I hope there are other places like this also...

I do know the demographics will eventually change everywhere though, and I also know that we ourselves are partly to blame for that by not having enough kids.  The solution to the latter is not something the West will ever address, but I do give some groups like the Amish credit for doing what the rest of the Whites are failing to do:  Have kids.

Go to a hospital in the Koots and it will be non whites. Go to a Tim's in Cranbrook and it will be Filipinos. Go to a gas station and it will be owned by Pakis. This is Canada. If you cannot deal with rapidly changing demographics, find a new country.

And you're complicit with the state sanctioned white genocide, which means you're part of the problem.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"And you're complicit with the state sanctioned white genocide, which means you're part of the problem.

I have worked with a few guys like this, so I know who they are, and what they are.  They are often "right wing" types of White males, but the minute their Asian wife calls them on the phone, they leave, quicktime.

Not for sex or anything, but simply because their Yellow women call the shots, and they follow.

Herman can act like a big tough guy, and maybe he is, and let it be said that I have nothing against the guy, but when a White complains about a Flips flooding into Canada, while married to one, that creates an issue...

Anonymous

I don't disagree.  I like being surrounded by White people, and I wouldn't even entertain the thought of some bug eater as my significant other...

Frood

Quote from: "Guest"Herman's no right winger, he's just another race mixing old cuck who resorted to ordering a Mongolian mail order bride because no decent white woman wants his bed wetting old ass.

Its common knowledge that the only white guys who settle for a Chank are either old as fuck or a nerd with no game.

From what I've gathered, Herman is a rig pig who has lived all over Earth for extended periods and met his wife on the job...

...so he had to present as a viable option, as she did, in their professional capacities to even consider a coupling...

...as such, the mail order bride crap wouldn't apply... the two obviously fell in love (and/or lust), and their marriage is no different to anywhere else that doesn't follow arranged marriages or brokering...

...just my two cents on the matter.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Bitch please, you of all people should realise that people don't tend to be completely honest about themselves on these forums...

Anonymous

He does have a mail order bride, so the discussion is valid...

Frood

His wife is a professional and international traveler... no need for her to submit herself to a mail order bride site...

She had the whole world to choose from and she chose a thimble full at a time barrel wash imbiber of Ukrainian descent but living on a farm in his downtime as a Canadian...

....to challenge that is ridiculous.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I remember when you claimed that your property is worth over $750,000.  ac_lmfao

Those 'Stralian unemployment cheques must be very generous.

Frood

Quote from: "Guest"I remember when you claimed that your property is worth over $750,000.  ac_lmfao

Those 'Stralian unemployment cheques must be very generous.

750k AUD or about 500k USD... few homes would NOT be worth that here... we're built up along the coasts. The interior however will get you a home between 60-350k but you won't have any work options and you will flounder unless you're a retiree...

Are you really so stupid that you can't Google property values and do a maths conversion?

Maths isn't your strong skill... :JC_howdy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"His wife is a professional and international traveler... no need for her to submit herself to a mail order bride site...

She had the whole world to choose from and she chose a thimble full at a time barrel wash imbiber of Ukrainian descent but living on a farm in his downtime as a Canadian...

Herman's wife was his boss for a while when he was working abroad..

She's very educated and could buy Herman's wealth twice over.

Anonymous

Is Hermans wife Manchurian? they supported the Japs in WW2

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Is Hermans wife Manchurian? they supported the Japs in WW2

She is part Mongolian, part Northern Chinese and apparently she speaks fluent Russian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"His wife is a professional and international traveler... no need for her to submit herself to a mail order bride site...

Herman's wife was his boss for a while when he was working abroad..

She's very educated and could buy Herman's wealth twice over.

And Scouse's pittance a thousand times over.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview