Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I'd like to bid you adieu...

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2020, 02:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I thought maybe you guys could make Guest posting a viable, entertaining, and perhaps even an informative 'thing' in this sub here, but you're not ready for anything like that at this forum.

I have purposely stayed away for a couple of days, not posting a thing.  But nothing has changed.  The head Gook is still inferring that all Guest posts originate from me, which is a disgusting abuse of Admin privilege, and her paranoid followers lap it up as fact.

Posts have disappeared where I question why an Admin, who has access to IP address logs, would lie to the board about this.  This is now nothing more than Memebee 2.0 here, and I want no part of it at this point.  Both forums are cut from the same cloth, so why was I thinking that I could expect anything different?

While I appreciate my time spent in your 'house' here, I also know when my time is better spent elsewhere, so it's now time to leave.

All the best, and Ace is over and out!

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=364054 time=1590821846
I thought maybe you guys could make Guest posting a viable, entertaining, and perhaps even an informative 'thing' in this sub here, but you're not ready for anything like that at this forum.

I have purposely stayed away for a couple of days, not posting a thing.  But nothing has changed.  The head Gook is still inferring that all Guest posts originate from me, which is a disgusting abuse of Admin privilege, and her paranoid followers lap it up as fact.

Posts have disappeared where I question why an Admin, who has access to IP address logs, would lie to the board about this.  This is now nothing more than Memebee 2.0 here, and I want no part of it at this point.  Both forums are cut from the same cloth, so why was I thinking that I could expect anything different?

While I appreciate my time spent in your 'house' here, I also know when my time is better spent elsewhere, so it's now time to leave.

See you tomorrow night Mel.

Anonymous

See you tomorrow night Mel.

Anonymous

Anonymous

[size=200]*cough*[/size]    [size=200]*cough*[/size]    [size=200]*cough*[/size]

Anonymous

It's a good job you have your roadkill forum

Cronus

If you use slurs in your topic titles they get archived, regardless of content, when I see them. Always have and always will. Stay or go, your choice.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

The head Gook is still inferring that all Guest posts originate from me...

Ohhh, is that so? I must have missed that part, how exactly are you originating my posts? Osmosis? Ouija boards? Carrier pigeon?

I'd like to say it's been a while since I've heard such base rubbish, but that would be a lie. A little surprised to hear it's being generated by Fash, maybe the people she's been hanging about have been rubbing off on her.

Anonymous

Personally, I don't care what Mel posts..

When he gets drunk and rude, I won't respond..

Mel or Herman, doesn't matter, I won't waste my time on nasty alcoholics.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=364068 time=1590858120 user_id=3254
Personally, I don't care what Mel posts..

When he gets drunk and rude, I won't respond..

Mel or Herman, doesn't matter, I won't waste my time on nasty alcoholics.

I only drink a thimble of swish. And that Mel girl is biggest faggot crybaby on these forums.

Berry Sweet

Just shut up and post.  I dont have time to be here everyday but I like reading the posts.  I spent the night at guys house last night...I just got home...Mel, you should do the same, only a woman...get some R&R...today is a brand new day!   :6:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=364099 time=1590870809 user_id=164
Just shut up and post.  I dont have time to be here everyday but I like reading the posts.  I spent the night at guys house last night...I just got home...Mel, you should do the same, only a woman...get some R&R...today is a brand new day!   :6:

I had a good time last night. Drop over to old Herman's anytime. Snapchat me first in case I have another gal there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview