Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Halloween!

Started by Annie, October 23, 2013, 11:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I wonder why you can't see the pics... :?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"I wonder why you can't see the pics... :?

I'll dress in this costume [attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I wonder why you can't see the pics... :?

I can see your pictures just fine Annie. Really good costumes too.

Odinson

Slutty costumes are a fine option but you would actually have to be perfect to wear them.

Most of them look fucking nasty. Luckily theres a face-limit in nightclubs.

I had army pants, army boots and 2 huge swastikas painted on my pecks. Going shirtless.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Slutty costumes are a fine option but you would actually have to be perfect to wear them.

I had army pants, army boots and 2 huge swastikas painted on my pecks. Going shirtless.

You really are a fucking disgrace.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

If they were under a shirt, what good would they have been.

I know you like it.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"If they were under a shirt, what good would they have been.

I know you like it.

You don't know shit, little man.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"If they were under a shirt, what good would they have been.

I know you like it.

You don't know shit, little man.

Swastika is a good looking symbol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Slutty costumes are a fine option but you would actually have to be perfect to wear them.

:roll:

Romero

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"Star Wars freak huh? :D

Stormtrooper commander and a mandalorian bounty hunter. Boba Fetts armour is similar but that looks more like Jangos armor.

Your hubby is an embarrasing goof.. Why do you still hang out with him?  :lol:

Im really getting tired of you treating the women on here with no respect. Seriously are you gay? because i cant come up with any other reason you would act like a total prick to women here.

And i dont mean that in a bad way, be gay all you want but lighten up fuck head.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"Star Wars freak huh? :D

Stormtrooper commander and a mandalorian bounty hunter. Boba Fetts armour is similar but that looks more like Jangos armor.

Your hubby is an embarrasing goof.. Why do you still hang out with him?  :lol:

Im really getting tired of you treating the women on here with no respect. Seriously are you gay? because i cant come up with any other reason you would act like a total prick to women here.

And i dont mean that in a bad way, be gay all you want but lighten up fuck head.

But he is a goof... Nothing wrong with that.

Annie

That will be one scary costume for sure!  :shock:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"

That will be one scary costume for sure!  :shock:

It was good.

Annie

We had our Halloween party last night at home, I was a devil. Tonight hubby and I are going to a pub for a costume contest, we're wearing our sand trooper and fett costumes. There's like a thousand bucks in prizes to be won!  :shock: