The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Halloween!

Started by Annie, October 23, 2013, 11:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yep, it does.

I would prefer a panel of three impartial judges Ms. Annie.

Annie

Me too or even 5 so if anyone of them is a friend.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Rambo Wong

I am going to dress up like Bruce Lee and be macho cool

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I am going to dress up like Bruce Lee and be macho cool

Bruce Lee was a fag and so are you   Wambo Rong

Odinson

I will go as a pimp and obviousli will be my ho.

Annie

cc

Some time back mate & I went as ho / pimp (me as ho just to be clear here and avoid smartass comments, lol).

Had great time at a bar and got invited to later home parties - had a wonderful evening / night

Could have made a small fortune if he took the offers
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Some time back mate & I went as ho / pimp (me as ho just to be clear here and avoid smartass comments, lol).

Had great time at a bar and got invited to later home parties - had a wonderful evening / night

Could have made a small fortune if he took the offers

skank ;)

Renee

I haven't dressed for Halloween in many years. Actually not since my oldest three were small. I was going to dress up this year as fairy so I could match my little one but after looking at myself and stepping on the scale I made the wise decision and decide that stuffing my fat ass into a fairy costume was just too depressing ..... and scary.  :o

Instead my oldest and her next younger sister will step in for me. They look good in tights and their wings won't look so out of scale like they do on me. :(  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I haven't dressed for Halloween in many years. Actually not since my oldest three were small. I was going to dress up this year as fairy so I could match my little one but after looking at myself and stepping on the scale I made the wise decision and decide that stuffing my fat ass into a fairy costume was just too depressing ..... and scary.  :o

Instead my oldest and her next younger sister will step in for me. They look good in tights and their wings won't look so out of scale like they do on me. :(  :lol:

I love your self-deprecating humour Renee :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"I haven't dressed for Halloween in many years. Actually not since my oldest three were small. I was going to dress up this year as fairy so I could match my little one but after looking at myself and stepping on the scale I made the wise decision and decide that stuffing my fat ass into a fairy costume was just too depressing ..... and scary.  :o

Well if you can't make fun of yourself, who can you make fun of?  :roll:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Apparently not Mohammed according to Moooslims.

Renee

Oh I forgot about him. Your right, Allah forbid. :o

Anonymous

Oh I forgot about him. Your right, Allah forbid. :o

He was a special kind of hater that you are not allowed to hate and keep your head.