Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The jig is up Mel

Started by Anonymous, June 09, 2020, 12:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

In Alberta, to apply for income assistance, you must show proof of the following:

identification

proof of assets

banking information

proof of employment income

medical forms (if you cannot work)

immigration papers if you came to Canada in the last 10 years

Anonymous

Mel with his parked gravel truck is abusing the CERB? He bought that place he's at with his parent's inheritance so I wouldn't put it past him. Taste of easy money is one of the downfalls of weak men.

Anonymous

Quote from: Porky post_id=365445 time=1591745865
Mel with his parked gravel truck is abusing the CERB? He bought that place he's at with his parent's inheritance so I wouldn't put it past him. Taste of easy money is one of the downfalls of weak men.

He didn't need it and most likely, he'll have to pay it all back..

But, I don't think Mel thinks about consequences or his own future.

Anonymous

Could you imagine that effeminate little white crybaby homo Mel behind bars, He will dead within a week. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Ripping off the government is very easy. Folks have made careers out of it. He will skate along with tens of thousands of other Canadians. No will, nor the resourses to prosecute.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=365478 time=1591758258
Ripping off the government is very easy. Folks have made careers out of it. He will skate along with tens of thousands of other Canadians. No will, nor the resourses to prosecute.

True dat.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=365373 time=1591720640 user_id=114
They fail to resume self-employment when it's reasonable to do so.

'Reasonable' is a difficult thing to prove, when your own government tells you to stay home and collect CERB...   :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=365537 time=1591779363

'Reasonable' is a difficult thing to prove, when your own government tells you to stay home and collect CERB...   :wink:

Every province has safe return to work guidelines now..

As long as employers meet those guidelines, there's no excuse for staying home.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365543 time=1591794274 user_id=3254
Quote from: Mel post_id=365537 time=1591779363

Every province has safe return to work guidelines now..

As long as employers meet those guidelines, there's no excuse for staying home.

Book him.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=365567 time=1591808894 user_id=114
Book him.

He might as well be booked, he's already crooked and cooked

Hauling has never stopped. We have had dozens of dump trucks working 12 hrs a day across the street and all over town ... soil carried away, sand and gravel brought in. It never slowed down anywhere

For trucking the curfew never applied. Dump trucks spread gravel, sand etc. .. not virus.

Seems yours spreads only bullshit. Your lazy ass is in deep trouble, mel
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

How can people who run their own business collect cerb?  Far as I know, if these people shut their business down, they aren't able to get EI at all.

Mel shuts down shop, moves away and buys a house and hasn't worked in months, and he's collecting cerb...I thought to myself before, somewhere down the line, this guy is gonna get dinged.  I'm sure a lot of people will...so many taking advantage of things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365617 time=1591833483 user_id=164
How can people who run their own business collect cerb?  Far as I know, if these people shut their business down, they aren't able to get EI at all.

Mel shuts down shop, moves away and buys a house and hasn't worked in months, and he's collecting cerb...I thought to myself before, somewhere down the line, this guy is gonna get dinged.  I'm sure a lot of people will...so many taking advantage of things.

He can enjoy the taxpayer beer money now, but he won't be laughing when he has to repay it with interest.

Anonymous

Business owners are not entitled to EI.  However, they are entitled to CERB if their business was impacted by Corona shutdowns...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365618 time=1591833684 user_id=3254

He can enjoy the taxpayer beer money now, but he won't be laughing when he had to repay it with interest.

We will be glad when Mel is incarcerated and out of our community.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview