Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

The jig is up Mel

Started by Anonymous, June 09, 2020, 12:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365618 time=1591833684 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365617 time=1591833483 user_id=164
How can people who run their own business collect cerb?  Far as I know, if these people shut their business down, they aren't able to get EI at all.

Mel shuts down shop, moves away and buys a house and hasn't worked in months, and he's collecting cerb...I thought to myself before, somewhere down the line, this guy is gonna get dinged.  I'm sure a lot of people will...so many taking advantage of things.

He can enjoy the taxpayer beer money now, but he won't be laughing when he had to repay it with interest.

He won't be.  I remember when I was in my early 20's, I owed the government a small amount of money...I paid it off,  but I guess I was $20 short...anyway...I moved away...finally after 4 years, I get a letter in my mail from the government, and they wanted their $20, and I had 30 days from the mailing date to pay this money....I couldn't believe it!  It took them 4 years to find me just for 20 dollars.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365622 time=1591834151 user_id=164
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365618 time=1591833684 user_id=3254
How can people who run their own business collect cerb?  Far as I know, if these people shut their business down, they aren't able to get EI at all.

Mel shuts down shop, moves away and buys a house and hasn't worked in months, and he's collecting cerb...I thought to myself before, somewhere down the line, this guy is gonna get dinged.  I'm sure a lot of people will...so many taking advantage of things.

He can enjoy the taxpayer beer money now, but he won't be laughing when he had to repay it with interest.

He won't be.  I remember when I was in my early 20's, I owed the government a small amount of money...I paid it off,  but I guess I was $20 short...anyway...I moved away...finally after 4 years, I get a letter in my mail from the government, and they wanted their $20, and I had 30 days from the mailing date to pay this money....I couldn't believe it!  It took them 4 years to find me just for 20 dollars.

Mel is abusing CERB and is subject to criminal charges.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Mel post_id=365620 time=1591833953

Business owners are not entitled to EI.  However, they are entitled to CERB if their business was impacted by Corona shutdowns...

You weren't working BEFORE all this happened...you can make up all the stories you like, but in the end the paperwork with numbers is all they are gonna look at.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365624 time=1591834356 user_id=164
You weren't working BEFORE all this happened...you can make up all the stories you like, but in the end the paperwork with numbers is all they are gonna look at.

I was working right up until I moved.  Then I needed a couple of months to settle in, and BAM!  Chinese virus hit.  My corporate accountant said I qualify for CERB.  My corporate accountant is better able to judge the situation than random posters here are...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Mel post_id=365626 time=1591834736
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365624 time=1591834356 user_id=164

I was working right up until I moved.  Then I needed a couple of months to settle in, and BAM!  Chinese virus hit.  My corporate accountant said I qualify for CERB.  My corporate accountant is better able to judge the situation than random posters here are...

Your 'corporate accountant' is not your government.  He too, also wants your money.  People will do and say anything for a dollar today...just like you.

Anonymous

His lawyer said it's okay to defraud us taxpayers so Mel did. Thanks a bunch, buddy.

Anonymous

Quote from: Porky post_id=365629 time=1591840702
His lawyer said it's okay to defraud us taxpayers so Mel did. Thanks a bunch, buddy.

Mel should fire his lawyer.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365630 time=1591840962 user_id=3254
Quote from: Porky post_id=365629 time=1591840702

Mel should fire his lawyer.

It don't matter. At the very least he will have to pay all the money he accepted fraudulently, plus interest, plus a hefty fine.

Anonymous

An effeminate little white weakling like Mel will be killed if he goes to jail.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=365646 time=1591846510 user_id=56
An effeminate little weakling like Mel will be killed if he goes to jail.

:thumbup:

Anonymous

No way!  I'd simply join the Aryan Brotherhood (since it's typically mandatory for any White in jail to do so, if he wants to live), start doing massive reps of Burpees, gain massive muscle, mind my own business, and upon release be in the best shape I've ever been in!

Anonymous

Might also come out with some trades/technical training too, on the house!  Actually, doesn't sound like a bad deal!

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=365659 time=1591853818

No way!  I'd simply join the Aryan Brotherhood (since it's typically mandatory for any White in jail to do so, if he wants to live), start doing massive reps of Burpees, gain massive muscle, mind my own business, and upon release be in the best shape I've ever been in!

They would fucking kill a little wimp like you. You are going to die a violent death Mel. :yahoo:

Anonymous

All kidding aside, I have a buddy that went to jail for some minor charge years ago.  It was kinda comical though, as it was only on weekends...  He had to show up Friday evening, and was released Sunday evening.  He had to do that for a couple months.  His cell-mates were usually pretty chill, and he had no problems.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=365661 time=1591854028 user_id=56
Quote from: Mel post_id=365659 time=1591853818

They would fucking kill a little wimp like you. You are going to die a violent death Mel. :yahoo:

Murder isn't funny.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview