Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

The jig is up Mel

Started by Anonymous, June 09, 2020, 12:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The CRA is investigating 1300 tips about CERB scammers like Mel.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Mel post_id=365659 time=1591853818
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=365646 time=1591846510 user_id=56
An effeminate little white weakling like Mel will be killed if he goes to jail.

No way!  I'd simply join the Aryan Brotherhood (since it's typically mandatory for any White in jail to do so, if he wants to live), start doing massive reps of Burpees, gain massive muscle, mind my own business, and upon release be in the best shape I've ever been in!

You think this is a country club? There's a lot of things that go on in there that you don't hear about.  Don't piss anyone off...one thing that the inmates like to do when someone pisses them off....they take the butter pkgs abd put all the butter in a bowl, microwave it till its boiling, then wait for the person they are mad at to walk by and throw it at them....melt your skin.

Some guys wacking off right there in front of everyone...take their clothes off infront of everyone and flap their dick up and down while smiling at you like a freak.

Some of the food they serve is pkged shit made to look like food...most inmates will take a job and buy their own food, like chips n stuff...most come out with weight gain.

There's riots, lockdowns...sometimes the heat doesn't work and they don't care....once everything gets settled after a riot, they can leave everyone in their cells for days on end.  

Have you ever actually been to a jail Mel? Have you been inside one?

Odinson

Prison aint that bad... It is for some characters.

The army aint that bad either... It is for some people though..

You can get by not getting involved and by not showing any fear.

Just be the silent, calm guy and they think you are the worst guy in there.

Odinson

The ladies think that the army and prison are really bad places..

And they think the guy who survives in there is the alpha dog.

= lots of pussy.

We like to keep them thinking that way..  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365718 time=1591906447 user_id=164
Have you ever actually been to a jail Mel?

No, because as surprising as this may be to you, there are people in society that don't commit serious crimes that would land them in jail...  unlike the father of your child.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Mel post_id=365727 time=1591911143
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365718 time=1591906447 user_id=164
Have you ever actually been to a jail Mel?

No, because as surprising as this may be to you, there are people in society that don't commit serious crimes that would land them in jail...  unlike the father of your child.

There are people out in society who commit serious crimes everyday...some go years before getting caught...and some commit smaller offenses like you. Do you know who are sitting next to in a public place?  Could be anyone, an abuser, rapist, pedo, fraudster, murderer, idiot, etc....all sorts of crimes...the courts are overwhelmed with these kinds of people..it can be years before some see a trial cause there are so many of them.

I'm thankful for the experience, I got to see first hand what the prisons were all about from the inside.  I talked to a lot of other inmates there during some social dinners...I also got to know some CO's too.  I know others who have done time for small shits too, they don't want to go back.

Its funny how guys who have never been to prison or even stepped inside of one think they are the shit and can handle it.  Fuckin commit a crime and go then...tell us about your experience.

Its even more funny you have to bring up my kids dad, like it's supposed to be some sort of insult to me?  Im not responsible for other peoples behaviour...and it's just like you are scraping the bottom of the barrel  with the same crap and eventually you just piss yourself...and then you're proud of it.

Again, I am thankful for the experience of prison settings, being in a court room, dealing with judges, learning about the system...it's a fuckin joke...there is so much that is wrong with it...you probably don't even know, I studied the stupid laws... I took him to court...I won...he lost his rights...I even gave the judge shit cause she was saying stupid shit and coming up with laws that didnt exist, I slammed her everytime...the look on her face when I caught her was just fuckin priceless.

Dude, you get charged with something, good fuckin luck defending yourself 😂

Anonymous

You seem saddened that I haven't done any hard time...   :laugh:

Berry, contrary to your circle of friends/relationships, the vast majority of people haven't done hard time, because most people usually don't kill other people.

However, you seem enlightened with your time spent in and around prison, so I'm glad you could enjoy that experience!

Anonymous

And I told you to stop prowling the reservation for men before all that shit went down!  Remember that?  I fucking told you!  Instead you were enamored with pow-wows and Native arts & crafts...  You were blind!  I told you to find a nice white boy, but you didn't listen!

Berry Sweet

I don't know what part of my kid was born BEFORE I even came to these forums? It's like your brain cells can't absorb that information.

Want to go to prison and serve time cause you're so hard? Go ahead...lot of bored guys in there...I can find someone to give you a hard time in there.  You'll be begging for a transfer

cc

Give it up mel. Berry is much tougher than you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365763 time=1591918042 user_id=164
I don't know what part of my kid was born BEFORE I even came to these forums? It's like your brain cells can't absorb that information.

Want to go to prison and serve time cause you're so hard? Go ahead...lot of bored guys in there...I can find someone to give you a hard time in there.  You'll be begging for a transfer

I'm talking about before he was sentenced to jail for murder!

And why would I want to go to jail?  Most people don't want to go to jail.

Anonymous

CERB fraud isn't a minor offense..

The government is proposing fines and six months behind bars.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365769 time=1591919168 user_id=3254

Then hopefully those fraudsters will repay the money before being charged and convicted.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=365770 time=1591919242
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365769 time=1591919168 user_id=3254

Then hopefully those fraudsters will repay the money before being charged and convicted.

Is that your plan to avoid incarceration?

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365774 time=1591920196 user_id=3254
Is that your plan to avoid incarceration?

I'm not breaking the rules, so that doesn't apply to me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview