A

The jig is up Mel

Started by Anonymous, June 09, 2020, 12:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365718 time=1591906447 user_id=164
Quote from: Mel post_id=365659 time=1591853818
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=365646 time=1591846510 user_id=56
An effeminate little white weakling like Mel will be killed if he goes to jail.

No way!  I'd simply join the Aryan Brotherhood (since it's typically mandatory for any White in jail to do so, if he wants to live), start doing massive reps of Burpees, gain massive muscle, mind my own business, and upon release be in the best shape I've ever been in!

You think this is a country club? There's a lot of things that go on in there that you don't hear about.  Don't piss anyone off...one thing that the inmates like to do when someone pisses them off....they take the butter pkgs abd put all the butter in a bowl, microwave it till its boiling, then wait for the person they are mad at to walk by and throw it at them....melt your skin.

Some guys wacking off right there in front of everyone...take their clothes off infront of everyone and flap their dick up and down while smiling at you like a freak.

Some of the food they serve is pkged shit made to look like food...most inmates will take a job and buy their own food, like chips n stuff...most come out with weight gain.

There's riots, lockdowns...sometimes the heat doesn't work and they don't care....once everything gets settled after a riot, they can leave everyone in their cells for days on end.  

Have you ever actually been to a jail Mel? Have you been inside one?

Mel makes Richard Simmons seem masculine by comparison. He will be dead on the inside.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=365825 time=1591933645 user_id=56
Mel makes Richard Simmons seem masculine by comparison. He will be dead on the inside.

Aryan Brotherhood, baby!  Nobody fucks with them on the inside!

cc

U delude yourself .. Those twits were turfed aside many years ago .. You are not going to like who rules now  :wink:

Whether they accept you or not, you definitely will have to assume the same position  :laugh:

Best start practice now

Start with strengthening the neck muscles so you can grit your teeth hard
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Aryan Brotherhood 🤣

Like I said, I've been to those prison dinners, I can assure you there is no aryan brotherhood.  This is BC.

You should take CC's advice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=365837 time=1591936237 user_id=164
Aryan Brotherhood 🤣

Like I said, I've been to those prison dinners, I can assure you there is no aryan brotherhood.  This is BC.

You should take CC's advice.

Methinks old Mel watches too many Hollywood movies.

Anonymous

Not all prisons are the same.  Federal, Provincial, different security levels depending on the person and their crimes...  Depending on where you're sent, time could be rough, or time could pass fairly easily.  Not all prisons resemble death row or what is portrayed by Hollywood...  Most people just want to do their time in relative peace before they're released.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=365840 time=1591936738
Not all prisons are the same.  Federal, Provincial, different security levels depending on the person and their crimes...  Depending on where you're sent, time could be rough, or time could pass fairly easily.  Not all prisons resemble death row or what is portrayed by Hollywood...  Most people just want to do their time in relative peace before they're released.

It doesn't matter if it's a penn or provincial. You WILL be the weakest guy and the easiest mark for bullies. You will be killed.  :yahoo:

Odinson

Anonymous

Organized crime is taking advantage of easy CERB money too.

Known fraudsters targeting CERB for wrongful benefits, Commons committee told

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/known-fraudsters-targeting-cerb-for-wrongful-benefits-commons-committee-told">https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/c ... ittee-told">https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/known-fraudsters-targeting-cerb-for-wrongful-benefits-commons-committee-told

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365862 time=1591974199 user_id=3254
Organized crime is taking advantage of easy CERB money too.

Known fraudsters targeting CERB for wrongful benefits, Commons committee told

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/known-fraudsters-targeting-cerb-for-wrongful-benefits-commons-committee-told">https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/c ... ittee-told">https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/known-fraudsters-targeting-cerb-for-wrongful-benefits-commons-committee-told

"Figures released last week by the agency showed that 190,000 benefit payments had been repaid online as of June 3."

Wow!

Anonymous

Bill C- 17 was drafted to penalize those who either hide income or refused any work to claim up to $8,000 in CERB payments.

But Parliament refused to grant unanimous consent for quick passage of the enforcement bill with the NDP opposed to criminal sanctions.

Thanks to the NDP, Mel will avoid the slammer for now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview