Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Why is EU so mean to cc li tarte?

Started by Anonymous, November 03, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Why is EU so obsessed with cc li tarte?

The things he posts about Ms. cc are so immature, mean and predictable..

I would imagine I am not the only one who is tired of reading his predictable and childish anti-cc rants..

When did this start anyway?

Anonymous

EU is one seriously sexually confused little twirp. For the longest time he and his soul mate hornung were trying to get into conan doyle's pants. Now he is tugging on CC's pigtails. Hell, his sig openly displays his obssession.

I doubt anyone on VF likes him very much. How could they? They know he is puerile, obssessive and an intellectual light weight. He has absolutely no sense of humour either. I sent him a harmless pm one time and he went and posted it word for on the main board. That alone should tell you what a pathetic turd he is.

Anyway, don't expect the likes of EU to suddenly change. He lacks the capacity to think like a grown man let alone conduct himself like one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Why is EU so obsessed with cc li tarte?

I would imagine I am not the only one who is tired of reading his predictable and childish anti-cc rants..

EU is the dumbest person I have ever read on the entire internet. A social retard and a waste of space.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

EU is the dumbest person I have ever read on the entire internet. A social retard and a waste of space.

Be careful not to be like what you accuse others of..

That is the kind of language I have seen EU use to describe people he does not like.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Be careful not to be like what you accuse others of..

That is the kind of language I have seen EU use to describe people he does not like.

You can't use reason on a dimwit like EU. That uneducated loser is so far beneath CC's level he couldn't touch her ankle bracelet standing on a ladder. You either ignore him entirely or you bring yourself down to his level and respond with a level of churlishness that would insult the intelligence of a remedial junior high school student. Those are your choices when dealing with the likes of hornEUng.

Renee

I wouldn't go so far as to call him the "dumbest person" I ever read but he certainly isn't the brightest bulb on the strand. I think it's the fact that he is so nasty to just about everyone and so obsessed with cc that it makes him look dumber than he actually is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I wouldn't go so far as to call him the "dumbest person" I ever read but he certainly isn't the brightest bulb on the strand. I think it's the fact that he is so nasty to just about everyone and so obsessed with cc that it makes him look dumber than he actually is.

Bullseye, an obssessed social retard in the hornung tradition.

Anonymous

Immature insults are annoying for everyone to read, but they reflect poorly on the person using them not on the person being called them.

Anonymous

Immature insults are annoying for everyone to read, but they reflect poorly on the person using them not on the person being called them.

Obssessed stalkers like HornEUng are too socially stunted to figure that one out.

keeper

He is in love with CC, Like every man on this Forum and some of the women (heheh)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"He is in love with CC, Like every man on this Forum and some of the women (heheh)

That is a possibility Keeper...he is angry with Ms. cc li tarte because she in accessible..

That would also mean he has mental health problems because he cannot separate the cyberworld from the real one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"He is in love with CC, Like every man on this Forum and some of the women (heheh)

Lots of people disagree with CC, but they don't see her under their beds at night the way that disturbed wanker eu does.

Renee

That is a possibility Keeper...he is angry with Ms. cc li tarte because she in accessible..

That would also mean he has mental health problems because he cannot separate the cyberworld from the real one.

A lot of that goes around on forums all over the net. I'm not sure it's a matter of inaccessibility as much as it is a matter of perception. Unbalanced minds that are prone to obsessive internet stalking behavior are fueled by their personal perception of his or her target. In reality I think the obsessed person actually thinks their target IS accessible and that by stalking them they are interacting with them in a real way. Many stalkers are so delusional that they actually build relationships in their own minds with the person they are stalking. To the obsessed stalker every bit of communication they throw at the object of their obsession has some kind of real meaning so the lines between the cyber world and the real world become blurred.

In EU's case I think he has become obsessive enough that he actually thinks he is harming cc in some way with his venomous attacks. It probably gives him a mental and quite possible a physical rush to poke at her with his unnecessary and vile comments. No objective individual can see a rational method to his madness so any relevance HAS to ONLY be occurring on his end.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

A lot of that goes around on forums all over the net. I'm not sure it's a matter of inaccessibility as much as it is a matter of perception. Unbalanced minds that are prone to obsessive internet stalking behavior are fueled by their personal perception of his or her target. In reality I think the obsessed person actually thinks their target IS accessible and that by stalking them they are interacting with them in a real way. Many stalkers are so delusional that they actually build relationships in their own minds with the person they are stalking. To the obsessed stalker every bit of communication they throw at the object of their obsession has some kind of real meaning so the lines between the cyber world and the real world become blurred.

In EU's case I think he has become obsessive enough that he actually thinks he is harming cc in some way with his venomous attacks. It probably gives him a mental and quite possible a physical rush to poke at her with his unnecessary and vile comments. No objective individual can see a rational method to his madness so any relevance HAS to ONLY be occurring on his end.

gezzus Renee, Why not just say it gives him a boner :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"

gezzus Renee, Why not just say it gives him a bonner :lol:

You know me; I always try to avoid being too crude.  :lol:

But in effect you are right, creepy as it sounds, a boner could very well be what he gets or is looking to get.