Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Why is EU so mean to cc li tarte?

Started by Anonymous, November 03, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"

A lot of that goes around on forums all over the net. I'm not sure it's a matter of inaccessibility as much as it is a matter of perception. Unbalanced minds that are prone to obsessive internet stalking behavior are fueled by their personal perception of his or her target. In reality I think the obsessed person actually thinks their target IS accessible and that by stalking them they are interacting with them in a real way. Many stalkers are so delusional that they actually build relationships in their own minds with the person they are stalking. To the obsessed stalker every bit of communication they throw at the object of their obsession has some kind of real meaning so the lines between the cyber world and the real world become blurred.

In EU's case I think he has become obsessive enough that he actually thinks he is harming cc in some way with his venomous attacks. It probably gives him a mental and quite possible a physical rush to poke at her with his unnecessary and vile comments. No objective individual can see a rational method to his madness so any relevance HAS to ONLY be occurring on his end.

gezzus Renee, Why not just say it gives him a bonner :lol:

You know me; I always try to avoid being too crude.  :lol:

But in effect you are right, creepy as it sounds, a boner could very well be what he gets or is looking to get.

Oh how disgusting Ms. Renee..

:o

I am believing more strongly EU does have some severe mental health issues especially with women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"He is in love with CC, Like every man on this Forum and some of the women (heheh)

That is a possibility Keeper...he is angry with Ms. cc li tarte because she in accessible..

That would also mean he has mental health problems because he cannot separate the cyberworld from the real one.

A lot of that goes around on forums all over the net. I'm not sure it's a matter of inaccessibility as much as it is a matter of perception. Unbalanced minds that are prone to obsessive internet stalking behavior are fueled by their personal perception of his or her target. In reality I think the obsessed person actually thinks their target IS accessible and that by stalking them they are interacting with them in a real way. Many stalkers are so delusional that they actually build relationships in their own minds with the person they are stalking. To the obsessed stalker every bit of communication they throw at the object of their obsession has some kind of real meaning so the lines between the cyber world and the real world become blurred.

In EU's case I think he has become obsessive enough that he actually thinks he is harming cc in some way with his venomous attacks. It probably gives him a mental and quite possible a physical rush to poke at her with his unnecessary and vile comments. No objective individual can see a rational method to his madness so any relevance HAS to ONLY be occurring on his end.

Absolutely Renee. He is so far below cc in real life that quite possibly he thinks he is bringing down someone he irrationally believes is evil a peg or two with his churlish venom.  He may believe he is on a mission, but that is clearly only in his own delusional hornEUgesque mind.

I don't believe anyone on VF really likes EU. They know he is almost as nasty and crazy as green hornung.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"He is in love with CC, Like every man on this Forum and some of the women (heheh)

That is a possibility Keeper...he is angry with Ms. cc li tarte because she in accessible..

That would also mean he has mental health problems because he cannot separate the cyberworld from the real one.

I believe EU's juvenile stupidity is the direct result of his insanity. Like you say, any rationalization is occurring only in EU's deluded mind.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"

gezzus Renee, Why not just say it gives him a bonner :lol:

You know me; I always try to avoid being too crude.  :lol:

But in effect you are right, creepy as it sounds, a boner could very well be what he gets or is looking to get.

Oh how disgusting Ms. Renee.. :o

I am believing more strongly EU does have some severe mental health issues especially with women.

I agree it is disgusting but it's reality. A lot internet stalkers get a sick visceral/sexual rush from interacting with the person who is the object of their obsession. It's no different than stalkers who stalk in real life. It's done for the weird thrill of it and sometimes the end result can be just as dangerous and disturbing. That is why experts tell you not to reveal a lot of personal information about yourself on the internet. It's not just to prevent identity theft and stuff like that, it is also to protect yourself against nuts who for some inexplicable reason want to attach themselves to you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Absolutely Renee. He is so far below cc in real life that quite possibly he thinks he is bringing down someone he irrationally believes is evil a peg or two with his churlish venom.  He may believe he is on a mission, but that is clearly only in his own delusional hornEUgesque mind.

I don't believe anyone on VF really likes EU. They know he is almost as nasty and crazy as green hornung.

I kind of agree with that statement. From what I can see he isn't very well liked by anyone and it's all due to his snotty attitude toward anyone who responds to him. He obsessively chases cc because she is probably one of the few people who will respond to his nastiness.

I find it really funny that certain people over at VF cry and whine about how mean, nasty and sarcastic I can be but yet people like EU are given a free pass to act like complete jerks. I've opened this issue before but it bears mentioning again; notice how all the crying about meanness is pretty much divided down sociopolitical lines. If you are a lefty you can be a mean and vile as the day is long and no one says shit about it. BUT if you fall outside the liberal box, you better keep a smile on your face and not say anything mean or you will be accused of being hateful and hurtful.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I kind of agree with that statement. From what I can see he isn't very well liked by anyone and it's all due to his snotty attitude toward anyone who responds to him. He obsessively chases cc because she is probably one of the few people who will respond to his nastiness.

I find it really funny that certain people over at VF cry and whine about how mean, nasty and sarcastic I can be but yet people like EU are given a free pass to act like complete jerks. I've opened this issue before but it bears mentioning again; notice how all the crying about meanness is pretty much divided down sociopolitical lines. If you are a lefty you can be a mean and vile as the day is long and no one says shit about it. BUT if you fall outside the liberal box, you better keep a smile on your face and not say anything mean or you will be accused of being hateful and hurtful.

I agree that the definition of mean and nasty is all dependent on your sociopolitical leanings. You can be as vile  and obsessive as hornung and EU as long as you have the same enemies as Vesna, Gay Bob and mimi. However, I don't think those three would give those two nasty lunatics the time o' day in real life.

Anonymous

Ms. Renee, the next time I am on Vancouver Forum I am going to point this out to Ms. cc li tarte..

I don't expect that if she ignores him his mental health problems will be cured, but he will post less which is very good for everyone.

Renee

Ms. Renee, the next time I am on Vancouver Forum I am going to point this out to Ms. cc li tarte..

I don't expect that if she ignores him his mental health problems will be cured, but he will post less which is very good for everyone.

Point away Fash but I don't cc will listen. She likes to stir the pot too much and IMHO that's part of her charm.  :D

Anonymous

Point away Fash but I don't cc will listen. She likes to stir the pot too much and IMHO that's part of her charm.  :D

CC is an independent thinker and has always had the courage of her convictions. Qualities I admire in another human being. However, even she must get sick of reading her shadow hornEUng's nasty, obsessive spam.

cc

Quotenotice how all the crying about meanness is pretty much divided down sociopolitical lines. If you are a lefty you can be a mean and vile as the day is long and no one says shit about it. BUT if you fall outside the liberal box, you better keep a smile on your face and not say anything mean or you will be accused of being hateful and hurtful.
Here's a classic example.

Dipshit had me in his sig for months. I never retaliated or mentioned it. One day he made a major  faux pas so I put it in my sig temporarily. Within 10 minutes eves mentioned it in a negative way even though dipshit's sig showed above and below mine and had existed for months. I only kept it up briefly as it is not my style. She nor no one has ever taken dipshit to task at any time, before or after. Renee's words could not be more correct.

It is a left handed circle jerk that I use but do not fit and have no respect for. Note: I pass on most opportunities to come back on him, doing so only rarely, specifically when he makes his most glaring faux pas

QuoteShe likes to stir the pot too much and IMHO that's part of her charm.  :D
moi?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7FXk-qY4i4g/TZEaPrqyUjI/AAAAAAAABP4/AA47QsJOHb4/s1600/retro-woman-stirring_%257Evl0006b029.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quotenotice how all the crying about meanness is pretty much divided down sociopolitical lines. If you are a lefty you can be a mean and vile as the day is long and no one says shit about it. BUT if you fall outside the liberal box, you better keep a smile on your face and not say anything mean or you will be accused of being hateful and hurtful.
Here's a classic example.

Dipshit had me in his sig for months. I never retaliated or mentioned it. One day he made a major  faux pas so I put it in my sig temporarily. Within 10 minutes eves mentioned it in a negative way even though dipshit's sig showed above and below mine and had existed for months. I only kept it up briefly as it is not my style. She nor no one has ever taken dipshit to task at any time, before or after. Renee's words could not be more correct.

It is a left handed circle jerk that I use but do not fit and have no respect for

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7FXk-qY4i4g/TZEaPrqyUjI/AAAAAAAABP4/AA47QsJOHb4/s1600/retro-woman-stirring_%257Evl0006b029.jpg">

I remember that CC. That Vesna is such a fucking scumbag hypocrit. Not quite as obsessive or unpolished as hornEUng, but don't kid yourself every bit as nasty.

cc

Unlike her usual stupid supposedly female partner in crime, she is academically intelligent (as are many champagne lefties) .... but often uses that to be especially nasty. Not very often to me but very often to others not in the circle jerk

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"She is academically intelligent (as are many champagne lefties) .... but often uses that to be especially nasty

I don't think so at all CC. Predictable popular one liners/slogans/gifs, but almost zero substantive knowledge about things that really matter like industry or the economy. I think she is a fucking moron.

cc

Actually, we are in complete agreement I think. You just defined a champagne lefty ... academically intelligent .... but street smart  stupid to a degree that is difficult for an intuitive real world person to relate to ... low life wannabe elitists with their heads up their ass so far as economics and industry and "real world" is concerned ... usual complete with a high degree of nasty

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Unlike her usual stupid supposedly female partner in crime, she is academically intelligent (as are many champagne lefties) .... but often uses that to be especially nasty. Not very often to me but very often to others not in the circle jerk

Agreed she is academically intelligent, in fact she is probably far, far, more "book smart" than I but at times she has all the common human decency of a garden slug. I'm of the opinion that there is some kind of bi-polar issue going on behind her keyboard. She has rubbed so many posters the wrong way of late and for almost no rational reason, that it is almost painful to watch.