Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Why is EU so mean to cc li tarte?

Started by Anonymous, November 03, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Obvious Li" please dont forget that douchebag mimi...she is much worse than eves...she is a real piece of work..........
Started with it, but conversation focused otherwise
Quote from: "cc at the start of today's rants "Unlike her usual stupid supposedly female partner in crime ......

She is a weak stupid cow, an unable (or possibly deliberately unwilling to) understand what real people say version of Querky  ... Querky ultra lite, lol. .... I did NOT forget her(?)

An intellectual lightweight that thinks her shit don't stink. Yawnsville

Odinson

I think CC has been scorned by a muslim man.

The relationships are usually very violent. The dude is an obsessive stalker.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Fash sweety: Do not fret EU or any similar folk. They are mere clowns in my eyes, making fools of themselves.

Some of the things they did say about you were totally off the wall ... but speaks of what the speakers actually are (low life fools), and does not relate in any way to the reality of what you are

I can say with 100% certainty that Fash is not a child abuser despite what that hateful pig Vesna accuses her of. Unlike you or I she never goes in there to stir the pot. Being a real person is enough to have those geriatric wankers look down their noses at her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I think CC has been scorned by a muslim man.

The relationships are usually very violent. The dude is an obsessive stalker.

As fucking if. :x

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"She has been scorned.

Not a fucking chance in hell our cc would give some 8th century woman hating islamofascist the time o' day.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Not a fucking chance in hell our cc would give some 8th century woman hating islamofascist the time o' day.

The thing in your pants is a tricky bastard. Gets you in a wide range of troubles.

If the man is exotic, handsome sweet-talker, women tend to get their head all twisted and forget where the man is from.

That is why I would never let my sister date anything south of the mediterranean.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

The thing in your pants is a tricky bastard. Gets you in a wide range of troubles.

If the man is exotic, handsome sweet-talker, women tend to get their head all twisted and forget where the man is from.

That is why I would never let my sister date anything south of the mediterranean.

CC is not some teenaged airhead ya know. She would never fall for a loser.

Odinson

Yea I wish that females would only like the good kind of males.

Females get some kind of a phase after 40yo.

Me, my brother and father would step in if my sister starts acting like a fool.

Odinson

Southern males have no respect for women whatsoever. Females are not humans to them... Certainly not equal.

Don´t think that females get much wiser with age.

Most of the bitter childish male bashing is done by middle-aged women. "My african man is so sweet, he is so great" "You finnish men are a bunch of uncivilized cold thugs!" - Liisa 55yo.

It takes alot of effort to apparently be more uncivilized than a sub-saharan tribesman. lol great success.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Yea I wish that females would only like the good kind of males.

Females get some kind of a phase after 40yo.

Me, my brother and father would step in if my sister starts acting like a fool.

You don't know CC if that is what you assume.

Odinson

The bitterness comes with age..

One old hen here made a thesis about why finnish men suck. She had an african last name... Impressive.

We just answered that when you date out, just pack up and take shit with you. There´s no relationship here without somehow involving us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Absolutely Renee. He is so far below cc in real life that quite possibly he thinks he is bringing down someone he irrationally believes is evil a peg or two with his churlish venom.  He may believe he is on a mission, but that is clearly only in his own delusional hornEUgesque mind.

I don't believe anyone on VF really likes EU. They know he is almost as nasty and crazy as green hornung.

I kind of agree with that statement. From what I can see he isn't very well liked by anyone and it's all due to his snotty attitude toward anyone who responds to him. He obsessively chases cc because she is probably one of the few people who will respond to his nastiness.

I find it really funny that certain people over at VF cry and whine about how mean, nasty and sarcastic I can be but yet people like EU are given a free pass to act like complete jerks. I've opened this issue before but it bears mentioning again; notice how all the crying about meanness is pretty much divided down sociopolitical lines. If you are a lefty you can be a mean and vile as the day is long and no one says shit about it. BUT if you fall outside the liberal box, you better keep a smile on your face and not say anything mean or you will be accused of being hateful and hurtful.

I agree that the definition of mean and nasty is all dependent on your sociopolitical leanings. You can be as vile  and obsessive as hornung and EU as long as you have the same enemies as Vesna, Gay Bob and mimi. However, I don't think those three would give those two nasty lunatics the time o' day in real life.

Shen Li, I did not start this thread to criticize posters from Vancouver Forum..

I was trying to understand the reason or reasons for EU's unhealthy obsession with cc li tarte.

cc

edit
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell