Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Why is EU so mean to cc li tarte?

Started by Anonymous, November 03, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteSeems I touch a nerve ... and there is mainly one nerve I twist .. so ... it has to be someone very (suspiciously so) islam friendly
... to the point where ANYTHING goes in failed attempts to discredit me

I find it amazing and amusing how stupd some of them are

- EU quotes a good statement of mine thinking it is detrimental

- Querky (Romero) tries to use our employment of an islamic against me  .. not realizing that he is making me appear very tolerant and far more creditable as an islam critic every time he does it

When it comes to employment, I never discriminate. Hell, I will even employ Caucasians if I can't find anyone else. ;)

cc

LOL ^

I often wonder if there are more than about 5 different people on MB even though there are many times that number of nicks, lol. Only a few can be trusted as genuine
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"LOL ^

I often wonder if there are more than about 5 different people on MB even though there are many times that number of nicks, lol. Few can be trusted as genuine

The only people that matter on VF are Vesna, mimi, Blurt and ghost. Everyone else is there to kiss their collective smarmy ass or be ostracized.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I think CC has been scorned by a muslim man.

The relationships are usually very violent. The dude is an obsessive stalker.

OH OH!!. Gave yourself away!!!!! Only one person has ever played that tune. No one else has ever used those words.

Those are the exact many times repeated words of the twit who started a low quality low grade "butcher" site a year or 2 ago .. and appeared on DV & MB on rare occasions to troll.

So, you were the owner of a  Vancouver low grade DV remake that didn't last too long and TOTAL content was monitoring MB and remarking on it

I deliberately have not interacted with you all along as I knew your persona was fake and merely waited to see who you really were & what you were up to.

Bingo!! You couldn't resist any longer. You just gave yourself away.  This "created" Finn persona with a good working knowledge of English **serious rolleyes** always was easy to spot as totally phony / never did fly before ....  but you just gave away who you actually are ... that same lowlife scum troll game player who shows up here and there periodically in different personas ...  as an ALWAYS negative and deliberately nasty troll

The continual race trolling is a new touch. Did you think it up all by yourself?

You are not Odison, you are ODDison

You are not Finnish .. you are Finished

We have a stereotype of us being good in english. It starts in 3rd grade. Other easy language for us would be italian.

I was just thinking that you might have been scorned... Seen it before.

You think that scorned women attacking "evildoing" male is some kind of a new phenomena?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"I think CC has been scorned by a muslim man.

The relationships are usually very violent. The dude is an obsessive stalker.

OH OH!!. Gave yourself away!!!!! Only one person has ever played that tune. No one else has ever used those words.

Those are the exact many times repeated words of the twit who started a low quality low grade "butcher" site a year or 2 ago .. and appeared on DV & MB on rare occasions to troll.

So, you were the owner of a  Vancouver low grade DV remake that didn't last too long and TOTAL content was monitoring MB and remarking on it

I deliberately have not interacted with you all along as I knew your persona was fake and merely waited to see who you really were & what you were up to.

Bingo!! You couldn't resist any longer. You just gave yourself away.  This "created" Finn persona with a good working knowledge of English **serious rolleyes** always was easy to spot as totally phony / never did fly before ....  but you just gave away who you actually are ... that same lowlife scum troll game player who shows up here and there periodically in different personas ...  as an ALWAYS negative and deliberately nasty troll

The continual race trolling is a new touch. Did you think it up all by yourself?

We have a stereotype of us being good in english. It starts in 3rd grade. Other easy language for us would be italian.

You think that scorned women attacking "evildoing" male is some kind of a new phenomena?

It just amazes me that in today's day and age there are still Neanderthal men who milk this pathetic stereotype of women with strong opinions.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Way back, someone, I think it was the person I mentioned who made the crappy DV site last year ... went to the trouble to create a Couple's Wiki page with our nick  ...... swingers soliciting playmates, lol .. then posted link on DV

I contacted Wiki and they said they had already spotted it, removed it and banned the person as did DV. ..... likely Pat / K Troll or this Finish(ed) poster ... all of whom could be one playing the game

Seems I touch a nerve  ... and there is mainly one nerve I twist .. so ... it has to be someone very (suspiciously so) islam friendly

Strange about the finished Finnish ploy - doesn't quite fit the K / Pat thing  .. .but trolls can be anything including very different personas to fool others. This one gave himself away above  ... what it said does not fit with the personal it has been putting forward for a while now, eh? Maybe it gave up waiting for me to interact & couldn't hold off any longer

No, it doesn't, but you could be on to something. I admit, I fell for it, but Obvious Li and Romero never did. They were suspicious of him from day one. They are both older than me and as it turns out they were indeed correct.

I can't remember an incarnation of DV last year. Sounds like it was created by someone to troll you and I.

They are dudes. Of course they hate me.  :lol:

cc

QuoteI was just thinking that you might have been scorned... Seen it before.

Actually pretender, it was YOU who mentioned scorned ... I have never before replied to you before this very post. .. .at least not to you current persona, lol

Nice try though

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"

It just amazes me that in today's day and age there are still Neanderthal men who milk this pathetic stereotype of women with strong opinions.

I like them strong. This is the most equal place on earth.

I´m just probing through the possibilities since I cannot meet you in person.

Anonymous

QuoteI was just thinking that you might have been scorned... Seen it before.

Actually pretender, it was YOU who mentioned scorned ... I have never before replied to you before this very post

Nice try though

What a lame accusation eh CC.

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Actually pretender, it was YOU who mentioned scorned ... I have never before replied to you before this very post

Nice try though

Yea you attack Islam.. Not the dudes percee.

cc

You do have that much right.

Added a paragraph to it -
QuoteActually pretender, it was YOU who mentioned scorned ... I have never before replied to you before this very post. .. .at least not to you current persona, lol
Never have seen a persona like this one. That's why I always avoided contact with it

Odinson

It´s not an accusation... It´s more like "hmm what happens if I push that button..."

cc

Unless you are an appeaser for islam, and I do not think you are, I have little time for you or any race spouting person .. even if you do it just as a ploy to bait while pretending to be finn

I have always seen you as moot

That is why I never replied to your rants  before...  and will not bother to again

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Unless you are an appeaser for islam, and I do not think you are, I have little time for you or any race spouting person .. even if you do it just as a ploy to bait while pretending to be finn

I have always seen you as moot

That is why I never replied to you before...  and will not again

I am a finn..

Hey I thought you were crazy at first.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You do have that much right.

Added a paragraph to it -
QuoteActually pretender, it was YOU who mentioned scorned ... I have never before replied to you before this very post. .. .at least not to you current persona, lol
Never have seen a persona like this one. That's why I always avoided contact with it

Me neither CC, but I generally take people at their word unless I have proof otherwise. However, three years of posting on DV/VF has made me more than a little cynical though. As anti-social as the Asian forums were where Fash and I used to post, the level of churlishness on DV/VF just boggles the mind.