Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Why is EU so mean to cc li tarte?

Started by Anonymous, November 03, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Yes. Few nice and / or straight up "what you see is what you get" people ... nastiness rules
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. Few nice and / or straight up "what you see is what you get" people ... nastiness rules

Speaking of which, I just took a look over there. When you read hornEUng's posts you just have to shake your head. How does anyone that socially stunted function in the real world? He must be a shut-in.

cc

cc

Fash: If you can answer, is this silly Rambo horning? He may use proxies which would make it difficult to know for sure but seems a couple in MB think it is Gary Oak

It is the very same silly words horning uses (carbon copy), so that makes no sense to me and would not even fit my picture of Gary

If you can help clear this up, thanks in advance

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Fash: If you can answer, is this silly Rambo horning? He may use proxies which would make it difficult to know for sure but seems a couple in MB think it is Gary Oak

It is the very same silly words horning uses (carbon copy), so that makes no sense to me and would not even fit my picture of Gary

I don't like to check IP's, but in Green_Hornet's case I made an exception..

I am sorry Ms. cc li tarte, but I cannot say for certain that Green_Hornet is or isn't Rambo Wong..

Their rants seem identical..

All I know for sure is Romero is almost certain it is in fact Gary Oak.

cc

Thanks Fash: It being Gary makes no sense at all ... actually counter-logical as related to Gary's usual image ... and the words are identical (copy pasted as horning always does)

I'll stick to horning unless some proof otherwise is offered

I heard an egotistical maniac who is always sickeningly  trying to look good say she "outed Gary" when he "forgot to change his nick back".  Maybe Querky fell for that? Dunno. Maybe he has some actual proof?

That's not the proof she would like to believe she found. Heck. I have copy pasted someone's words into a post, ... meant to place quotes on it and reply ... got  distracted with something else .. posted without checking ... on a few occasions made it look like I might be that other person playing nick games.

Raise possible suspicion, yes! ... Proof, NO!!

Odinson

Fuck with these assholes running many accounts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"F@#$ with these assholes running many accounts.

What we can all agree on about Rambo Wong is that this person also has another handle..

The question is whether it is Gary Oak or Green_Hornet?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What we can all agree on about Rambo Wong is that this person also has another handle..

Gary Oak has dissappeared. Gary Oak hates the chinese.

Rambo Wong is laughable. It might be some kind of Gary Oaks twisted humour.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Gary Oak has dissappeared. Gary Oak hates the chinese.

Rambo Wong is laughable. It might be some kind of Gary Oaks twisted humour.  :lol:

Not to me Odie.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Fash: If you can answer, is this silly Rambo horning? He may use proxies which would make it difficult to know for sure but seems a couple in MB think it is Gary Oak

I don't like to check IP's, but in Green_Hornet's case I made an exception..

I am sorry Ms. cc li tarte, but I cannot say for certain that Green_Hornet is or isn't Rambo Wong..

Their rants seem identical..

All I know for sure is Romero is almost certain it is in fact Gary Oak.

Everyone knows Fashionista a racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, cyberbully spammer that tells lies about my mental health.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I heard an egotistical maniac who is always sickeningly  trying to look good say she "outed Gary" when he "forgot to change his nick back".

Jeez, I wonder which egotistical maniac you mean? :roll:  What an arrogant piece of work that thing is. If it wasn't for writing bubblegum for the minds of teenage girls that cow couldn't earn much more than minimum wage.

Odinson

The biggest fucking troll of them all..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The biggest fucking troll of them all..

Who is? Are you talking about yourself?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"The biggest fucking troll of them all..

Who is? Are you talking about yourself?

If he is, it's delusions of grandeur.

Oddboy doesn't even really register on the Trollometer. His pathetic, tired, racist and misogynistic persona has been done to death here and all over the net. He is obviously too freaking stupid to pick up on that obvious fact.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.