Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Why is EU so mean to cc li tarte?

Started by Anonymous, November 03, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"The biggest fucking troll of them all..

Who is? Are you talking about yourself?

If he is, it's delusions of grandeur.

Oddboy doesn't even really register on the Trollometer. His pathetic, tired, racist and misogynistic persona has been done to death here and all over the net. He is obviously too freaking stupid to pick up on that obvious fact.

Yeah, CC sees that now too. Maybe she always did and just never bothered.

Odinson

You pretty much have trolled every other forum except this one and blues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

A troll accusing someone of trolling...how cute.

Odinson

Oddboy doesn't even really register on the Trollometer. His pathetic, tired, racist and misogynistic persona has been done to death here and all over the net. He is obviously too freaking stupid to pick up on that obvious fact.

Yeah, CC sees that now too. Maybe she always did and just never bothered.

I never really communicate with her. I think she is crazy. She has been saying the same stuff for a very long time.

Odinson

Come on. You have some kind of different persona here than in the VF..

Odinson

Internet is quite large.

Anonymous

Come on. You have some kind of different persona here than in the VF..

Of course I act differently there. It's a troll forum ffs. I don't take it seriously and so yes I intentionally stir the pot. That's how to fit in there.

Odinson

Yea I´ve been searching the IR stuff in there.

lol

Odinson

:lol:

Me choosing women based on the amount of curves she has and what colour she is. Hey that´s just personal preference.  :D

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I heard an egotistical maniac who is always sickeningly  trying to look good say she "outed Gary" when he "forgot to change his nick back".  Maybe Querky fell for that? Dunno. Maybe he has some actual proof?

That "egotistical maniac" never said she outed Gary. She said that he had been outed.

I outed him and she was one the posters around laughing about it. Gary Oak accidentally posted as Rambo.

EU

Wow there's no such thing as bad publicity...I'm quite taken by all the attention

Anonymous

Quote from: "EU"Wow there's no such thing as bad publicity...I'm quite taken by all the attention

That's good EU because I think you need help with your Ms. cc obsession..

Green_Hornet is permanently banned, but can you tell me when your cc li tarte obsession grew and why?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "EU"Wow there's no such thing as bad publicity...I'm quite taken by all the attention

That's good EU because I think you need help with your Ms. cc obsession..

Green_Hornet is permanently banned, but can you tell me when your cc li tarte obsession grew and why?

EU is a nignog or some form of their minions... The homo liberals.

Odinson

I bet he wears skinny jeans and a scarf in public. Speaks with a faggot voice and is so shocked when me and my crew talk about women.

cc

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I heard an egotistical maniac who is always sickeningly  trying to look good say she "outed Gary" when he "forgot to change his nick back".  Maybe Querky fell for that? Dunno. Maybe he has some actual proof?

That "egotistical maniac" never said she outed Gary. She said that he had been outed.

I outed him ...... Gary Oak accidentally posted as Rambo.
QuoteThat's not the proof she would like to believe she found.

Heck. I have copy pasted someone's words into a post, ... meant to place quotes on it and reply ... got distracted with something else .. posted without checking ... on a few occasions making it look like I might be that other person playing nick games.

Raise possible suspicion, yes! ... Proof, NO!!
Previously I heard you had some "proof" (and assumed it may be something  like IP or at least something conclusive) so held off being certain it was ho. But  if THAT's your only "proof", and it happened only once, I'm more certain it is ho than I was before I heard what your "proof" actually was. Simple human logic says it is likely ho. I'll stick with logic in light of no real proof otherwise.

You really missed the point of my entire post as usual. The crux of it was not "who" saw it, but "what" they saw not being conclusive proof (as exampled above)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell