Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Why is EU so mean to cc li tarte?

Started by Anonymous, November 03, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

QuoteAgreed she is academically intelligent, in fact she is probably far, far, more "book smart" than I but at times she has all the common human decency of a garden slug. I'm of the opinion that there is some kind of bi-polar issue going on behind her keyboard. She has rubbed so many posters the wrong way of late and for almost no rational reason, that it is almost painful to watch.
Dunno. I have experienced similar with many "champagne lefties" / wannabe elitists ... on the net and in the real world.

I'm convinced outright nastiness from a misguided feeling of superiority drives most if not all of them ... that nastiness a needed tool to be used against ANYONE not of their ilk ... a to be expected, essential and integral part of the beast

Seems they know inside that an intuitive street smart real world person also owning intelligence is the greatest threat to their precarious position = destroy the threat as unchecked they know it will destroy them !!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteAgreed she is academically intelligent, in fact she is probably far, far, more "book smart" than I but at times she has all the common human decency of a garden slug. I'm of the opinion that there is some kind of bi-polar issue going on behind her keyboard. She has rubbed so many posters the wrong way of late and for almost no rational reason, that it is almost painful to watch.
Dunno. I have experienced similar with many "champagne lefties" / wannabe elitists.

I'm convinced outright nastiness from a misguided feeling of superiority drives most if not all of them ... that nastiness a tool used against ANYONE not of their ilk ... a to be expected, essential and integral part of the beast

Maybe, probably, but isn't that just a lefty stereotype?

Just sayin. :)
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

"nastiness"? Yes, it is a lefty stereotype

I know it may seem cheap to discuss them here, but the circle jerk or clones is so obvious that I don't feel a damned bit guilty

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Actually, we are in complete agreement I think. You just defined a champagne lefty ... academically intelligent .... but street smart  stupid to a degree that is difficult for an intuitive real world person to relate to ... low life wannabe elitists with their heads up their ass so far as economics and industry and "real world" is concerned ... usual complete with a high degree of nasty

We are indeed in complete agreement CC. I can't for the life of me figure out why some of these narcissistic windbags feel so smug. Take Blurt for example. He's in his 50's, has no real profession or marketable skills, he's incapable of earning a living in the private sector(real economy), never had kids(thank gawd) and looks down his snout at people that have all these things. He has absolutely nothing to feel superior about and in fact he's a drain on society, but hey he has fine diction and at the end of the day isn't that all that really matters. :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Unlike her usual stupid supposedly female partner in crime, she is academically intelligent (as are many champagne lefties) .... but often uses that to be especially nasty. Not very often to me but very often to others not in the circle jerk

Agreed she is academically intelligent, in fact she is probably far, far, more "book smart" than I but at times she has all the common human decency of a garden slug. I'm of the opinion that there is some kind of bi-polar issue going on behind her keyboard. She has rubbed so many posters the wrong way of late and for almost no rational reason, that it is almost painful to watch.

Yep, her irrational hatred of lochdubh was proof of that. She also actually accused Fash of child abuse because she sends her kids to some private xtian school. She seems even more erratic and nasty than normal lately.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Unlike her usual stupid supposedly female partner in crime, she is academically intelligent (as are many champagne lefties) .... but often uses that to be especially nasty. Not very often to me but very often to others not in the circle jerk

Agreed she is academically intelligent, in fact she is probably far, far, more "book smart" than I but at times she has all the common human decency of a garden slug. I'm of the opinion that there is some kind of bi-polar issue going on behind her keyboard. She has rubbed so many posters the wrong way of late and for almost no rational reason, that it is almost painful to watch.

Yep, her irrational hatred of lochdubh was proof of that. She also actually accused Fash of child abuse because she sends her kids to some private xtian school. She seems even more erratic and nasty than normal lately.

as always, you and the other posters comments here regarding VF are accurate...please dont forget that douchebag mimi...she is much worse than eves...she is a real piece of work....i am not a violent person unless provoked ......but i would smack that stupid cunt immediately upon seeing her.....VF has morphed into a mutual admiration forum for the queens...eves,mimi,ghost, BGB, Blurt.....with a few wannabee sycophants added into the mix......a total waste of time and effort

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

as always, you and the other posters comments here regarding VF are accurate...please dont forget that douchebag mimi...she is much worse than eves...she is a real piece of work....i am not a violent person unless provoked ......but i would smack that stupid cunt immediately upon seeing her.....VF has morphed into a mutual admiration forum for the queens...eves,mimi,ghost, BGB, Blurt.....with a few wannabee sycophants added into the mix......a total waste of time and effort

I don't think I would smack anyone over there no matter how angry I can get.........Except Romero; I would beat the shit out of him.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

I don't think I would smack anyone over there no matter how angry I can get.........Except Romero; I would beat the shit out of him.  :lol:

somehow i think he would rather enjoy that...would you be wearing a uniform perchance.... :mrgreen:

cc

Quote from: "Obvious Li" please dont forget that douchebag mimi...she is much worse than eves...she is a real piece of work..........
Started with it, but conversation focused otherwise
Quote from: "cc at the start of today's rants "Unlike her usual stupid supposedly female partner in crime ......

She is a weak stupid cow, an unable (or possibly deliberately unwilling to) understand what real people say version of Querky  ... Querky ultra lite, lol. .... I did NOT forget her(?)

cc

Quote from: "Obvious Li" VF has morphed into a mutual admiration forum for the queens...eves,mimi,ghost, BGB, Blurt.....with a few wannabee sycophants added into the mix......a total waste of time and effort

Yes, it has. They have become a  pack of toothless wolves ... no bite ... but still try to gnaw  to death real people whom they instinctively find threatening. They want volume on one hand but do not want real people

I confess to having a bit of fun pulling their chains ... but I never go in blind to the  reality of the little that they actually are

cc

Fash sweety: Do not fret EU or any similar folk. They are mere clowns in my eyes, making fools of themselves.

Some of the things they did say about you were totally off the wall ... but speaks of what the speakers actually are (low life fools), and does not relate in any way to the reality of what you are

Anonymous

So true, I only go there to stir the pot.

cc

Oh gosh. I could NEVER do that myself.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7FXk-qY4i4g/TZEaPrqyUjI/AAAAAAAABP4/AA47QsJOHb4/s1600/retro-woman-stirring_%257Evl0006b029.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Oh gosh. I would NEVER do that myself.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7FXk-qY4i4g/TZEaPrqyUjI/AAAAAAAABP4/AA47QsJOHb4/s1600/retro-woman-stirring_%257Evl0006b029.jpg">

No, you are above that sort of thing. :lol:

cc