Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:15:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

My apologies to Erica Mena

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2020, 01:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mel is crying like a jealous little school girl because a thread is not about him. How insecure can anyone get. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=371951 time=1595157143
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=371927 time=1595135672 user_id=3254
At best, I skim in this sub..

We will be much more vigilante in deleting PI from now on.

I want attention. You give Erica Mena attention, but not poor widdle me.

Dere Dere Mel. Here is a pretty pink pacifier for you.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/yayayoy/yayayoy1404/yayayoy140400011/27904149-vector-pink-pacifier.jpg">

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=371961 time=1595160837 user_id=114
Poor Mel has been victimized again.

It's awful. Almost makes me cry

I did say "almost" :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pity Party" post_id=371976 time=1595183496

I want attention. You give Erica Mena attention, but not poor widdle me.

Dere Dere Mel. Here is a pretty pink pacifier for you.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/yayayoy/yayayoy1404/yayayoy140400011/27904149-vector-pink-pacifier.jpg">

:laugh:

Anonymous

Good god, this script again? Yawnarama. More people than care already know that woman's PI, she posted it herself up in The Retard Farm four years ago, along with that of her children, making them all effectively public figures. People from three different sites saw her do it, many laughed at her meltdown at the time.

Posting it here and now is as pointless as the soulful handwringing of the admin. Grow the fuck up, all of you, chrissakes.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=372056 time=1595241208
Good god, this script again? Yawnarama. More people than care already know that woman's PI, she posted it herself up in The Retard Farm four years ago, along with that of her children, making them all effectively public figures. People from three different sites saw her do it, many laughed at her meltdown at the time.

Posting it here and now is as pointless as the soulful handwringing of the admin. Grow the fuck up, all of you, chrissakes.

The FT whiners right on cue offering pointers nobody asked for that makes their forum so successful. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "sum dunce" post_id=372059 time=1595242911
Quote from: Guest post_id=372056 time=1595241208

The FT whiners right on cue offering pointers nobody asked for that makes their forum so successful. ac_lmfao

...or continue to keep pushing the doxxing drama antics... lord knows it worked ever so well at places like BH, FD, TV, WK, TRF, MMP et al... the cricket chirruping at those 404s are testament to it.

Cronus

Stop lying, Gook.  You fuck with, and delete my shit on a regular basis here.  It's why I don't post here anymore.

ac_toofunny

Wonder why we would delete your shit on a semi regular basis? Just can't figure out why we would do such a thing....Perhaps hate speech is the most common reason?

Oh wait...Perhaps alcohol has something to do with posting hate speech?

">

QuoteIt's why I don't post here anymore.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Now that's just a bald faced lie right there. You can't stay away.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Erica Mena

Know what I find amazing? EVERYONE knows how Poofer got whatever info Reaper is crying about. EVERYONE but Reaper.

Friends-how many of us have them
<t></t>

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=372071 time=1595255326 user_id=3254
Mel hates us so much he can't stay away.

:laugh:

He comes to this house and craps all over the rug but he couldn't handle the same thing when he had that shitpile "The Tavern" open for business.

He locked the the place down no less than 3 times that I am aware of because I trolled his ass. As he put it..he wasn't going to stand for "Mel bashing"... Of course he blamed Blurt and Blurt's brother and his peanut gallery full of scat fondlers, donut punchers, and paranoid jew haters all burbled in agreement like a pack of slobbering feebs.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

Funny thing, Renee, is that I only dipped my toe in that cesspool maybe half a dozen times.

Every other "Blurt" derivative that posted there was either Joe, Scouse or Mel himself (the likeliest perp).
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=372075 time=1595257757 user_id=2845
Know what I find amazing? EVERYONE knows how Poofer got whatever info Reaper is crying about. EVERYONE but Reaper.

Friends-how many of us have them

Reaper was alright when he posted here. But, he has some grudges that he refuses to let go of.

cc

Yes, Reaper was OK here as I recall .. .

That said, what makes people post material on this site that is about events on other sites that are irrelevant to this site?

I don't get that

Jane said something bad about me on "xxxxxx site" and I'm posting here cause i'm mad at her  :confused1:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=372092 time=1595272433 user_id=88
Yes, Reaper was OK here as I recall .. .

That said, what makes people post material on this site that is about events on other sites that are irrelevant to this site?

I don't get that

Jane said something bad about me on "xxxxxx site" and I'm posting here cause i'm mad at her  :confused1:

At least they keep it in Rejected.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview