Replies: 9920
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:31:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

My apologies to Erica Mena

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2020, 01:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

True dat.

I just don't get what drives these people .. mind boggling  to me

When this started, it was all that got threaded here - It has evolved and we now get a few good threads here - then some dipshit comes along and buries it with a dumb post about a dumb thing to a dumb thread

Seems to some, posting and worrying about what other posters say  is their life  :sad:

I had my say  ... as you were
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I was referring to the dipshits coming here crying about stuff from elsewhere,

not to this particular OP

nice, but a tad weak  try though

Hmm .. his post evaporated

Anonymous

Bye!

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=372091 time=1595271879 user_id=114
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=372075 time=1595257757 user_id=2845
Know what I find amazing? EVERYONE knows how Poofer got whatever info Reaper is crying about. EVERYONE but Reaper.

Friends-how many of us have them

Reaper was alright when he posted here. But, he has some grudges that he refuses to let go of.

We're all guilty of this behavior. I've done some shitty things in the past. I don't do them anymore tho.

People tend to act like that when they're going thru real life issues. The difference now is, this new crowd of people actually carry the threats out and contact family members. When that happens, people can get real life hurt. It's a big dysfunctional circle that I'd like to avoid.

Not sure if Reaper actually believes I gave Poofer info or he's mad that I won't attack Poofer. Either way, he's got shit fucked up. A little more investigating and he'd find out how things really happened.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=372088 time=1595269654 user_id=1974
Funny thing, Renee, is that I only dipped my toe in that cesspool maybe half a dozen times.

Every other "Blurt" derivative that posted there was either Joe, Scouse or Mel himself (the likeliest perp).

Blurt, I had access to IP's...  You and your bum brother spent enough time there trying to cause trouble, so give it up!

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=372076 time=1595258559 user_id=156
He comes to this house and craps all over the rug but he couldn't handle the same thing when he had that shitpile "The Tavern" open for business.

He locked the the place down no less than 3 times that I am aware of because I trolled his ass. As he put it..he wasn't going to stand for "Mel bashing"... Of course he blamed Blurt and Blurt's brother and his peanut gallery full of scat fondlers, donut punchers, and paranoid jew haters all burbled in agreement like a pack of slobbering feebs.... :laugh3:

I know who posted what, and occasionally a forum like that needed to be temporarily locked down for reasons that are beyond you, since there was only one Admin, who also happened to be the only Mod.

That forum had more posters than any of these other forums do, simply due to it's design.  Posters from here, posters from there, posters from all around.  It was gaining traction actually...

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=372066 time=1595252551 user_id=1583
Wonder why we would delete your shit on a semi regular basis? Just can't figure out why we would do such a thing....Perhaps hate speech is the most common reason?

Oh wait...Perhaps alcohol has something to do with posting hate speech?

Go kneel down to some more N!ggers and Ch!nks instead of posting repetitive content, you cross-dressing bum!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=372118 time=1595289585 user_id=2845
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=372091 time=1595271879 user_id=114
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=372075 time=1595257757 user_id=2845
Know what I find amazing? EVERYONE knows how Poofer got whatever info Reaper is crying about. EVERYONE but Reaper.

Friends-how many of us have them

Reaper was alright when he posted here. But, he has some grudges that he refuses to let go of.

We're all guilty of this behavior. I've done some shitty things in the past. I don't do them anymore tho.

People tend to act like that when they're going thru real life issues. The difference now is, this new crowd of people actually carry the threats out and contact family members. When that happens, people can get real life hurt. It's a big dysfunctional circle that I'd like to avoid.

Not sure if Reaper actually believes I gave Poofer info or he's mad that I won't attack Poofer. Either way, he's got shit fucked up. A little more investigating and he'd find out how things really happened.

I've always been sweeter than fucking sugar.

Anonymous

What happened here anyway? I don't mean Mel pouting over Fash and Cronus either.

cc

QuoteI've always been sweeter than fucking sugar.
ya ya ya

What do you mean by "what happened here?"

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=372130 time=1595294643 user_id=88
QuoteI've always been sweeter than fucking sugar.
ya ya ya

What do you mean by "what happened here?"

A pic, family info, full name, an address, an employer, what? I didn't read the whole thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=372076 time=1595258559 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=372071 time=1595255326 user_id=3254
Mel hates us so much he can't stay away.

:laugh:

He comes to this house and craps all over the rug but he couldn't handle the same thing when he had that shitpile "The Tavern" open for business.

He locked the the place down no less than 3 times that I am aware of because I trolled his ass. As he put it..he wasn't going to stand for "Mel bashing"... Of course he blamed Blurt and Blurt's brother and his peanut gallery full of scat fondlers, donut punchers, and paranoid jew haters all burbled in agreement like a pack of slobbering feebs.... :laugh3:

I posted at his mmb sub occasionally, but I haven't seen his own forum. I should get drunk every night and post there that his forum sucks and Mel treated me unfairly.

cc

:laugh:  . It is a piece of shit. He draws the worse of the worse

2 up ^^ I didn't read it all either

Sounded bad but bottom line is that no one has anyone's  PI unless one posts it in the first place

So I'm not too sympathetic on that stuff

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=372134 time=1595295796 user_id=88
:laugh:

I didn't read it all either

Sounded bad but bottom line is that no one has anyone's  PI unless one posts it in the first place

So I'm not too sympathetic on that stuff

That's one of the reasons I couldn't stand idiotic white twat Murdock. She couldn't post anything without whining about PI, yet she trusted people with her own fucking PI.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview