Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

My apologies to Erica Mena

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2020, 01:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Cronus

I have to be the ugliest cross dresser around. The white beard and bald head just doesn't work with makeup, mini dress and MAGA cap, regardless of how bad you want it too. Pony tail could work but the beard and chrome dome wipe that out as well.

....oh well

sigh

https://i.imgur.com/xKuUPAb.jpg?1">
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=372208 time=1595336648 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=372194 time=1595333947 user_id=156
Quote from: Mel post_id=372189 time=1595332743
Quote from: Renee post_id=372188 time=1595332598 user_id=156
Well make sure you don't do it as a guest or Melonhead will think you're Blurt.

What the fuck are you talking about, Chubbs?

Shen Li posted there also, and yes...  I knew who she was.

Lying sack of shit....All you and that dog pile of slobbering retards did was bitch and moan that Blurt and his brother were messing with the forum... :laugh3:  

That malformed child you gave birth to was nothing but a freak show of idiocy and paranoia. As CC already stated, it attracted the worst of the worst...the flotsam and rejects no other forum could tolerate.... :laugh3:

I looked a few times at his mmb sub and that's exactly what it was.....Shen Li called it the incel forum.

Yeah it was pretty bad. I think even Monkey Pants and the Poo Chair Guy were members. That's the caliber of poster Mel attracts. All in all pretty heinous.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: Blurt post_id=372088 time=1595269654 user_id=1974
Funny thing, Renee, is that I only dipped my toe in that cesspool maybe half a dozen times.

Every other "Blurt" derivative that posted there was either Joe, Scouse or Mel himself (the likeliest perp).

Hi Blurt...nice to see the real you again.... :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Renee

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=372229 time=1595353667 user_id=2845
Nobody else finds Mel's rants hilarious?

I don't know about "hilarious" but like a SpED in a soap slathered bathtub, he is a never ending source of entertainment.

Anonymous

It's the same old every early morning.. Besides, nobody wants to see a grown cry over a frickin forum owned by a petite harmless Taiwanese gal.

Anonymous

I seldom pay attention anymore to Mel's very late night alcoholic complaints that he is a victim of unfair treatment..

He wants attention and if he doesn't get it(and he won't), this is the predictable result.

ac_boring

">

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=372258 time=1595368544 user_id=3254

I seldom pay attention anymore to Mel's very late night alcoholic complaints that he is a victim of unfair treatment..

He wants attention and if he doesn't get it(and he won't), this is the predictable result.

ac_boring

">

He's a nut.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=372260 time=1595369566 user_id=2845
Fash, it's like watching Rednecks gone wild.

Ten long years of repeats.  :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=372260 time=1595369566 user_id=2845
Fash, it's like watching Rednecks gone wild.

I actually pity Mel..

I know he projects his anger at his ex wife and women in general at me.

Blurt

Flea, I'll admit this much, that, in these ever more deliriously unhinged times, I consider Mel's crybaby rants something that I can count on, something that doesn't change, something that has a stabilizing influence on the world.

Viruses come and go. So do presidents, wildfires, pop stars, and supernovas. But Mel's tear-filled rants are the one true thing that restores my faith in the stability and everlastingness of the universe. For this, I'm very grateful to Mel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=372289 time=1595391117 user_id=1974
Flea, I'll admit this much, that, in these ever more deliriously unhinged times, I consider Mel's crybaby rants something that I can count on, something that doesn't change, something that has a stabilizing influence on the world.

Viruses come and go. So do presidents, wildfires, pop stars, and supernovas. But Mel's tear-filled rants are the one true thing that restores my faith in the stability and everlastingness of the universe. For this, I'm very grateful to Mel.

Thank you.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=372270 time=1595378375 user_id=3254
I actually pity Mel..

I know he projects his anger at his ex wife and women in general at me.

You're actually wrong here, Fash.  Any anger that I may project at you doesn't stem from your gender, or even your ethnicity in fact.

It stems from your actions.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=372212 time=1595338016 user_id=3254
You expect everybody else to fix your personal problems for you.

You're fucking joking, right?

You see, Fash, this is why I don't respect you as an Admin...  I don't care that you have black hair and eyes, or obtain cushy Gov jobs because you're a minority female...

What I really care about is your propensity to spread lies on this forum, since you are the Administrator, right?

When the FUCK have I ever requested/expected this forum solve my personal problems?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview