Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Why is EU so mean to cc li tarte?

Started by Anonymous, November 03, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

These southern faggots are political disturbers.

Born in cities... What the fuck do they know about current state of things. Vane motherfuckers whom treat me as a crook just because I have big muscles and I´m big.

They are sexually inadequate and that is why their wives travel here in so called "ruskaretket".

Some wimpy squeeky voiced greenie faggot cannot pleasure women... He just types with his fancy phone, twiiting and facebooking.

What the hell is wrong is with their libido. In my house a woman doesn´t have to beg for dick. The horny little thing gets it until she is unconscious. I´m always ready.

Females love it.

If you are a homo... Just say so.

Males talk about females all the time.

You use every single post and thread to talk about yourself. Nobody cares what you look like.

Personal experience... I do not talk with stats like you faggots do.

You are a bunch of small limp dicked faggots.

When you see a female, what do you think? The feeling?

Only faggots hijack every single post to talk about their personal experiences.

Odinson

You use every single post and thread to talk about yourself. Nobody cares what you look like.

I admit that I speak alot of myself...

I don´t know or give a fuck you. You are just internet characters to me. Empty avatars. I don´t care whether you live or die.

Anonymous

I admit that I speak alot of myself...

I don´t know or give a fuck you. You are just internet characters to me. Empty avatars. I don´t care whether you live or die.

charming

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I bet he wears skinny jeans and a scarf in public. Speaks with a faggot voice and is so shocked when me and my crew talk about women.

It's comments like that that cause EU or others to lash out irrationally Odinson..

Yesterday's exchange on Vancouver Forum was poorly handled by me..

I should have learned my lesson from Green_Hornet, but instead I repeated the same mistake..

Someone told me that Green_Hornet is either trolling or mentally ill, so don't confront him..

This same sound advice also applies to EU..

It is unlikely he can socialize in an adult manner which is why he speaks only with juvenile insults and stalks Ms. cc..

As much as I want to see both of them seek help, it cannot happen through an anonymous forum..

Someone close to both of them needs to intervene on their behalf..

EU, if you are reading this I am very sorry if you feel I took a tone..

I do not dislike you and do not wish you any misfortune.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"I bet he wears skinny jeans and a scarf in public. Speaks with a faggot voice and is so shocked when me and my crew talk about women.

It's comments like that cause EU or others to lash out irrationally Odinson..

I should have learned my lesson from Green_Hornet, but instead I repeated the same mistake..

Someone told me that Green_Hornet is either trolling or mentally ill, so don't confront him..

It is unlikely he can socialize in an adult manner which is why he speaks only with juvenile insults and stalks Ms. cc..

As much as I want to see both of them seek help, it cannot happen through an anonymous forum..

I sometimes have really bad nightmares. I´m back in the chamber feeling helpless, alone, cold. Desperation.

I sleep walk and write. I stand up and think I´m in a battle, I try to find a weapon. My woman wakes me up by saying something close to me.

Renee

I sometimes have really bad nightmares. I´m back in the chamber feeling helpless, alone, cold. Desperation.

I sleep walk and write. I stand up and think I´m in a battle, I try to find a weapon. My woman wakes me up by saying something close to me.

WOW,  :shock:  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It's comments like that that cause EU or others to lash out irrationally Odinson..

HornEUng says you are an evil right winger. He saw you under his bed, so you know it has to be true.

Anonymous

Don't apologize to that dunce. He should apologize to us for subjecting us to the most idiotic rants I have ever seen since instigator was here. Good bye and don't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

WOW,  :shock:  :lol:

It is not a laughing matter. It is horrible. "rauhoitu juha" "rauhoitu juha" "kaikki rakastaa sinua".

Anonymous

Don't apologize to that dunce. He should apologize to us for subjecting us to the most idiotic rants I have ever seen since instigator was here. Good bye and don't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out.

He is safely over in homo heaven with all the handles of the 8 posters that still post there.