News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Best Damned Fried Chicken In All Of Edmonton Is...

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2013, 05:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Coco's in the strip mall at 99 St. and 34th Avenue. Next to PJ Tan's violin studio and an adult store. Owner is a very friendly Korean guy.

Keeps, ya gotta treat yourself to an order sometime. Anyone visiting my fair city should try their chicken.

[size=200]YUM YUM!![/size]

keeper

I love Fried Chicken, and Mashed potatoes. My Dad used to make fried chicken every damn Sunday, but he made it the best the poor old goat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I love Fried Chicken, and Mashed potatoes. My Dad used to make fried chicken every damn Sunday, but he made it the best the poor old goat.

Me too, always have, always will. Don't like potatoes mashed though.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"I love Fried Chicken, and Mashed potatoes. My Dad used to make fried chicken every damn Sunday, but he made it the best the poor old goat.

Me too, always have, always will. Don't like potatoes mashed though.

well you can't eat chicken and rice FFS................ :mrgreen:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You may regret saying "can't"

i can say what i want......if she doesn't like it....i'll ban her ass......fried chicken and rice would by definition be disgusting......... :ugeek:

you better watch it too........... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i can say what i want......if she doesn't like it....i'll ban her ass......fried chicken and rice would by definition be disgusting......... :ugeek:

Well, how about cole slaw? Could we compromise with cole slaw? ;)

Obvious Li

ok....coleslaw is in..maybe french fries and gravy too........

Anonymous

ok....coleslaw is in..maybe french fries and gravy too........

There you go OL, compromise reached and still that great tasting chicken.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Coco's in the strip mall at 99 St. and 34th Avenue. Next to PJ Tan's violin studio and an adult store. Owner is a very friendly Korean guy.

Keeps, ya gotta treat yourself to an order sometime. Anyone visiting my fair city should try their chicken.

I make my own friend chicken..

I don't use a deep fryer, I cook it in a pan with my own garlic seasonings..

It is one of my husband's favorites.

cc

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/20/article-1201020-05C84655000005DC-692_468x366.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/20/article-1201020-05C84655000005DC-692_468x366.jpg">

Oh how cute Ms. cc li tarte.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Coco's in the strip mall at 99 St. and 34th Avenue. Next to PJ Tan's violin studio and an adult store. Owner is a very friendly Korean guy.

I had garlic extra crispy at KFC in Asia. Can't get it here, but it so fucking good. Korea has lots of good independent fried chicken places.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

that looks like my first girlfriend....... :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I had garlic extra crispy at KFC in Asia. Can't get it here, but it so fucking good. Korea has lots of good independent fried chicken places.
[/b]

and they are sooooo fucking good.....had several within the block we lived on.....pitchers of draft beer and either "fire chicken" or "dul dul" chicken sitting at a little table on the sidewalk late in the evening......god's own contentment for sure....then a few bottles of Soju to finish it off......