News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Best Damned Fried Chicken In All Of Edmonton Is...

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2013, 05:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I make my own friend chicken..

I don't use a deep fryer, I cook it in a pan with my own garlic seasonings..

It is one of my husband's favorites.

I had garlic extra crispy at KFC in Asia. Can't get it here, but it so fucking good. Korea has lots of good independent fried chicken places.
[/b]

and they are sooooo fucking good.....had several within the block we lived on.....pitchers of draft beer and either "fire chicken" or "dul dul" chicken sitting at a little table on the sidewalk late in the evening......god's own contentment for sure....then a few bottles of Soju to finish it off......

They serve them with those little bags of pickled radishes which go well with the fried chicken.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Coco's in the strip mall at 99 St. and 34th Avenue. Next to PJ Tan's violin studio and an adult store. Owner is a very friendly Korean guy.

Keeps, ya gotta treat yourself to an order sometime. Anyone visiting my fair city should try their chicken.

[size=200]YUM YUM!![/size]

I make my own friend chicken..

I don't use a deep fryer, I cook it in a pan with my own garlic seasonings..

It is one of my husband's favorites.

that sounds soooo good......some day you must have us over for dinner.... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Coco's in the strip mall at 99 St. and 34th Avenue. Next to PJ Tan's violin studio and an adult store. Owner is a very friendly Korean guy.

Keeps, ya gotta treat yourself to an order sometime. Anyone visiting my fair city should try their chicken.

I would be so happy to have everyone on Asian Canadian Corner over to my house for dinner some time.

:)

Anonymous

Good idea and I want fried chicken.

Renee

[size=200]YUM YUM!![/size]

Wow, fried chicken and an adult store right next to each other. Sounds too good to be true.  :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Adult toys and deep fried chicken...the basic necessities of life. ;)

Obvious Li

Does the Korean store have one, two, or three barber poles outside....depending on the answer i may have to drop by there and sample the chicken.... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Does the Korean store have one, two, or three barber poles outside....depending on the answer i may have to drop by there and sample the chicken.... :mrgreen:

Haha, pretty sure they were only selling chicken OL. ;)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLIskNcY4xDDI7WV2JG7fZHAef5Ksuq5svrUYPur1g6G5t2Wvd">

Hae jang guk is delicious soup, but soon dae guk I do not care for.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Does the Korean store have one, two, or three barber poles outside....depending on the answer i may have to drop by there and sample the chicken.... :mrgreen:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLIskNcY4xDDI7WV2JG7fZHAef5Ksuq5svrUYPur1g6G5t2Wvd">

i think Duk Guk  (New Years Soup) is still my fav...but i like them all so it is hard to choose and then there is Korean style barbecued duck....ohohohohoh......... :mrgreen:

Obvious Li

i love those poles.......brings back fond memories..... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

I never knew any man so excited about getting his haircut..

My husband sees it as a chore.

Anonymous

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Obvious Li

[/b]

i'm afraid i have had to physically restrain myself from participating any further in this post...except to ask humbly can this really be true...i can't believe it is real....maybe i am just too jaded.......or being expertly trolled.... :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

[/b]

i'm afraid i have had to physically restrain myself from participating any further in this post...except to ask humbly can this really be true...i can't believe it is real....maybe i am just too jaded.......or being expertly trolled.... :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

She has lead an extremely sheltered life. As hard as it is to believe, she is not the only fundy like that either. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

jaysings

fried chicken........ does it not cause ur throat inflamed? I barely take one because I will get throat sore right after